youtu.be/ApJQ2wcYjBo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll be honest. I don't know

By entering the correct combination

My weed is in there and I can't get it open kinda mad

no one puts wad in a saef

How did that happen?

Well, I'll be honest again and say I kind of care but not much. Still, I have feels for you

whats the first four characters on the serial number?

I usually just leave it open and unlocked, I just keep it there so it's not in the open. But now it's locked and idk the combo

would be fulnny if it was full of feces and when it was opened it jumped on hjis

The number of combinations is finite, brute force trial and error is guaranteed to be successful.

This safe look kinda weak, if you are from the USA, shoot it. if not, try to make a gap in the side and use a crowbar, there are 4 pins in the side holding the door closed, so good luck.

Bring it to me and I will open it. You have to share for my services.

I don't wanna break it though. Shit was expensive for me.

Do you have manual, if so look up the default combos.

Poor salt water in it
It will short out and pop right open

No the safe is like a month old, threw that shit away.

Pick it up and drop it on its corner. You would be shocked how often that works.

>poor salt water

Will it break entirely and be noticeable ? I don't want it btoken

Das deep bro

Idiot.

Jesus that would take forever

That won't work.

There must be some universal code for it.

Just go to sentrysafe . com and request the code. They will mail/email it to you.

Some documentation involved, but it's not a big deal.

this. It won't take you that long to get it open. Just be persistent

That sucks.

Use the key secondary open

They may have the manual on their website.

Guess the combo, i heard it works.

I do not think there's poor salt water in it, he said it's weed.

How many numbers is the code? 4 digits I'm assuming

Most of them have timeouts. At least mine does. It will take you FOREVER to get through them at a 5 minute cooldown between each one.

Go to sentry safe web site and ask. Dumbass

Leave it in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes. Take it out and let it cool, then turn the dial slowly until it pops open.

Best way to get in is an electric metal saw with a circular blade like a big dremel. But it's not like your going for bricks of anything so, idk....

Sentry safes are garbage and very easy to open. Where are you located?

a rare earth magnet'll do it in less than five seconds. fucking learn to use google.

replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

Shut up, nigger. No one asked for your nigger advice.

Use something very thin to press the reset button on the back or bottom of it.

>build small fire
>lay safe on fire
>toke smoke
>profit

I need methods to NOT break it, and I don't need any services but thank you for the offer.

A lot of these Chinese sentry safes can be defeated with a large magnet. Apply the magnet to different spots on the front of the door (attempting to find the solenoid which controls the locking mechanism). Dragging the magnet back and forth (right - left, or up-down) should actuate the mechanism and allow entry.

There are quite a few videos of this on the youtube if you need guidance.

Take a pic of your dick and post it with timestamp

Please my weed is in there

So you've got the choice of numbers from 0000 up to 9999 then..?

So 10,000 numbers to choose from? Say it takes you 3 seconds to check a number. It will take you 30,000 seconds to check all the numbers. Which is 8 hours 20 minutes. Obviously it's very unlikely to be the last number you choose, so on average, just going through the possibilities one at a time it will take about 4 hours to find the right code.

Any all holes in the back to hit a code reset switch inside?

This is the dumbest fucking advice I've read yet. A magnet will not affect a solenoid.

dial 911 they will get it open

Charge your Galaxy note 7 in front of it.

Get a stun gun and shock it.

with an hammer

You don't

FUCKING MAGNET YOU RETARD

There's a shitton of videos on youtube

If this is a three digit combo dial you cannot change it. The user code can be changed only. Call Customer Service Center at(###) ###-####for more information.

If this is a electronic keypad the code is 1-7-5-0-0, then reset it to a new user code. If you have ever programmed a new user code, this number does not
work. Only for first time, then new user code changes the number. If you never changed to a new user code, this number will open the safe: 1-7-5-0-0

youtube.com/watch?v=ApJQ2wcYjBo

pure malarkey

Well OP?

There is only one solution DYNAMITE

You are an idiot.

Knock the hinge pin out

Well fucking cut it open with something then I guess. If it was me, I'd use an axe. You'd be surprised what an axe swing can do to something. Did you learn to chop firewood with an axe growing up? If so, should be no problem

you have to short out the the circuit board to release the lock, unfortunately it's too complicated for me to explain

702666666 get

find a hot saw with a diamond blade cut the flimsy bitch

here's these

The fuck did you say to me you little bitch.

>saline lives matter

A hammer and prybar or a cold chisel. Those are weak as shit.

/thread

If you just want it, drop the fucker off the second floor, it might, probably will pop, but then your weed is maybe ducked also.

got a drill bit user?

did I studder heeb

maybe a magnet wiggled around on my brain will unlock my intelligence, right faggot?!

OP is a fucking fagget. Eat shit.

30-06

702666666 getz

Lol, you don't. Not without an argon cutter.

7.62mm full metal jacket

Nice try snitch

Why did you buy an expensive safe then forget the combo? Methinks someone's breaking into daddy's safe

Definitely dad's safe.

You could try your rogue skill tree and try lock picking that bitch OP

Someone stole my diary and I can't remember the numbers to open it.

>made in China
Just give it a good whack, everyone knows Chinese steel is shit

Don't do it OP. Don't fuckin' do it. They'll find out, believe me they will.

get a powerful magnet and try putting it in different places on the top near the buttons. alot of electronic safes can be opened like that.
youtu.be/ApJQ2wcYjBo

This isn't how solenoids work!

>get a powerful magnet

wtf is a powerful magnet?

NIGGER IT'S NOT ACTUALLY ACTIVATING THE SOLENOID. PART OF THE SOLENOID THAT MOVES IS MADE OF A MAGNETIC MATERIAL THAT THE FUCKING MAGNET PULLS

Goddamn it must be hard to go through life being both retarded and autistic.