Can you believe this...

Can you believe this? Apparently Muricans decided it is a good idea to put GORILLIONS OF BLACK BALLS on the surface of a lake to "prevent the water from getting sunburned".

Pretty retarded if you ask me.
ITT: we make fun of americans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GfUhExdNjK8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the idea (which isn't what you claim) is actually sound. i don't understand why the balls aren't white though.

I am an American.
ama

You ripped this thread from an user yesterday. Post something that isn't shit or leave

Possibly reflect light too much causing distraction to pilots or nearby residents....

I'm not american nor have any idea why they're doing it... But just my guess

should be around 50% white to represent the population

Actually black attracts heat so it would get more sunburned you morahn

It doesn't attract it you imbecile

Black doesn't reflect.. meaning the energy has no where to go... So is utilized as heat

Kinda.. basically

Or maybe just maybe the black balls take up all the heat so the water might not get affected due to the balls takin the heat?

You're either a really bad troll or incredibly stupid.

American detected... Kek

You are retarded actually. The plastic the balls were made from absorbs heat and helps prevent the water evaporating. Same reason they are black - white reflects and generates more heat.

TD, DR - fuck off you imbecilic spastic cunt.

5th day in a row i've seen this exact thread, how about some originality?

yeah i figured that. but pure black just doesn't make sense. something lighter, surely, would function better and not present a visual risk to pilots.

actually absorb it. for that matter. White reflects the light. Black absorbs the light.

What's the one thing in contact with those black balls apart from the surrounding black balls?

The water... And if thermodynamics have taught us anything, it's that heat radiation is indeed a thing....

In hot locations water evaporates you faggot. Put two and two together.

I took the bait. :(

Does not you idiot. Black absorbs more light and as a result gets hotter you fucking American moron.

>2016
>Looking for originality on Sup Forums
>ShiggetyDiggetyDoo, filthy jew

They prevent evaporation (water can't be sunburned). They are being used in major cities in states that are experiencing drought.

I like how the dudes in suits are trying to look like they are doing something ahah

The fucking balls take the god damn fucking heat and keep the fucking water from evaporating like the piece of shit it is. It also keeps stupid fucking microorganisms from fucking forming, creating more bullshit to deal with, and algae can't form, so the fucking water ends up less fucked up and saving more god damn money. You fucking dipshits need to learn hot to go to god damn google and look this shit up for your damn selves.

I'm aware

I did say kinda basically

>black balls OP

black = heat = more evaporation you American

Top kek, why didn't they just use white balls.

>black balls absorb heat
>black balls become hot
>thermodynamic II: water becomes hot
>water evaporates
>less water
>californians suffer from drought
>mu . . . mu . . . murica?

Great... Lets give microorganism a nice dark and now warm environment to breed in

which will no doubt remain warmer at night because of the stored heat in the black balls warming the water

Wow it makes so much sense now why tennis players wear white, they are cold from being in the sun and running around.

So if heating up a water bottle releases toxic petrochemicals, what does heating up a sea of plastic balls do...
Whatever the initial goal, that's their end plan.

>"shade balls are filled with water so they don’t blow away"
Next level dumb as fuckery. No doubt these are biodegradable though.

I recommend you look into what you're talking about before looking like such a fucking moron. I'm serious, too. This is really basic stuff. The people that came up with this are far more intelligent than you.

Microorganisms n' algae need light, you sack of luke warm coleslaw.

It also holds it in, the water at the very top will be hot of course but absorbing it all at the top lets the water on the bottom stay really cool. Fuck you, Eurocuck. Your whole continent is in shambles. What the fuck makes you think being a muslim loving cuck is any better than an "american moron"?

Actually calour is social construct.

Do you just post this multiple times a day to bait or get a ride out of people?

Calling Americans stupid because of this but fail to realize how much of a dumbass you are by posting this kek

butthurt murican detected

The water would have to get hot enough to boil from the balls' heat, since you know, the sunlight isn't directly hitting the water...

Au contraire, the world has enough reasons already to call Americans stupid fucknugget.

Nah, just no point in posting this day after day. Just makes you look autistic.

>implying that water is only evaporating when it's boiling

go back to school, big boy

pls throw more plastic in water
pls more this is not enaugh
Murica pls throw more plastic on earth can't u tell we need more garbage everywhere.
my watttter is evaporating pls throw plastic on it thenk yu

I'll never understand people who post threads specifically for replies. all this "your mother will die if . . . " "blocks cocks are superior" and this thread are absolute cancer. what's worse is there are enough people that reply to keep this shit going. fuck man

Literally a 10 second google search would show you not all micro-organisms require light to grow...

"Hey I have an idea, let's dump a bunch of black XXL anal beads in there... That'll work"

Yes I'm sure they are...

Sorry Amerifags this is a great time for me to post this

>White reflects the light. Black absorbs the light.
White is the reflected light, not the color of the object

And your silly little "union" of countries that bend over for the un and whatever the muslims want is the pinnacle of society?
The US isnt perfect but its a much better choice than your facist cuckunion.

A simple solution in vast majority does not make them intelligent... It makes them well resourced

Surely there was a more practical solution to this

No, no they do not

>1 fat guy = entire country of 300+ million are equally fat

Solid logic.

"rich and vast culture", ever heard that, fatgalaxy? probs not

America has always had a fascination with black balls

You guys are so dumb, kek. Based on Newtons first and second law it's pretty much states that when an object of darkened proportion moves into an area of an even darker proportion that light will be reflected due to the 4th power, while objects of a lighter concentration will reflect light also proved by John S. Schnee's 1760 research in the study of white light.

Newtons first and second laws of motion?

Perhaps you should be more precise

Only educated user in this whole damn thread.

I smell samefag

You'd have to be a britbong to not know that this works. According to a LEAF study I read online over 50% of britbongs don't know where eggs come from.

Ok, so newtons first law states that that an object in motion will remain in motion unless acted upon by an external force. Knowing this one could assume that while an object is in motion the light touching the object also goes through a sought of "rapidly shifting phase" so to speak. During this phase based on the "color" of an object to the 4th power we can then assume that light is indeed being reflected to a degree, this is where newtons second law comes in. Which I will come to later.

I was fortunate to have a dad as a professor, so thank you.

And you came to that conclusion how? Based on preconceived notions? Smh

the black balls save water from evaporation, also absorbs heat to boil the water, cleaning it from the amount of tea we dump from you brit fags

You're trying way to hard to sound smart

Read what you just wrote.

Oh this stale pasta again. This cuck eurofag op post this every couple of days..

Anyway this was to prevent evaporation of the water from the sun heat and it actually worked, pretty good idea. Op I a butthurt cuck eurofag who's wife fucking refugees so he feel the need to go "hurr durr Murcia" all the time.

Kys faggot.

No I was trying to be as simple as possible if you had any brain cells in that head of yours you would realize where we are and how pointless an in depth explanation would be.

Still salty about the olympics? jeez user that was a while ago get over it

I had this whole heat color debate with my professor, just look it up. Also ask yourselves why africans evolved with dark skin and black hair while people closer to north with light skin and blonde hair.

Based on some of the sound logic ive seen here it would make more sense for people in africa to be as light as possible to reflect heat and for people in the north to be dark to absorb as much as they can. Right? Think about it you niggers.

It's also made from BPA to further express the cuckification that is the Californian male.

Your the fucking dumb one for believing we did it to prevent sunburn of the water faggot it's a filter device twat

I forgot to tag you pussy

>sunburned water
>European education

Whenever i see these threads it makes me think of this commercial

youtu.be/GfUhExdNjK8

Bunch of bullshit just looked that shit up.