Pick a slut, tell me what you'd do to her and I'll post more pics of her!

Pick a slut, tell me what you'd do to her and I'll post more pics of her!

And what would you do to her? :)

#5. I would tie her up for a marathon Bondage session...

And how would you use her while she's tied up?

How old is this one? She looks 13.
Date her and fuck her like PSE

She's 19. Describe fucking her :)

Would cum blast #10 and make her walk around in public with my cum in her face.

would cuff her hands around a tree, pull the pants down and stuff my cock up her ass

So you'd use her mouth or her pussy before you cum blast her?

#36… I'd slap her foot with her phone...

Tell me more about that

I have a bed with the under mattress straps.
Strap her in and set up a camera, put on a mask and torment her with a hitachi and toys till she cums, then move to slow deep sex. Take a break and start up again with another hole and just go for hours till she is all spent.

And then?

Tell me in more detail my friend :D

#25 - would spank her till she screams

bikini pics?

And then when she screams? Would you make her scream even more by fucking her?

would also need to make her gag, then cum on her glasses (got a pic of her ass?)

Would ball gag her and fill her up with cum then make her walk around town with me with cum driipping down out of her cunt and asshole. then find somewhere public and fill her back up for the walk home. #34

No pic of her ass, what else would you do to her?

Just walk up behind her like in Japanese "Sharking videos",over power her, gag her with a t-shirt and just start fucking her hard form behind... till she cant take it and just gives up and just go for her sweet butt.

What if she gets raped on her walk home?

How hard are you gonna fuck her ass?

kinky, bondage type softcore

Mouth I'm saving her pussy for later so that when we fuck in the back of a van people can get a nice show

Tell me about the back of van fuck

I'd take 15 and 16 and make them eat each other while I have 24 on my dick riding it and have 23 sitting on my face

Softcore? Why not hardcore? Don't wanna fuck her hard?

Watch her squirm as you can do anything thing, pinch a nipple, slap her wet hard clit, force kiss her, lube a few fingers and explore her holes and she tries to move but cant and wiggles... then just cum on her cute hot face and tell her to swallow your cum or it will get painful. Being in charge of her in many ways... so hot.

Do you know all these girls? Are they girls you fucked?

But if you could only choose one girl, who would it be?

6 - I'd face fuck her and nut on her dimples

They are girls I know

How else would you use her as your little slut?

Tell me all about it :)

It would start out slow and easy with it getting more and more violent until you can visibly see the van moving. Hopefully this would attract enough attention for the next part of who I would fuck her

I would have them all do my dry cleaning.

And how would that be when you get people's attention?

from softcore to hardcore..just to start

Describe it to me

If I had to pick one, it'd be 24. Gag her, blindfold her and cover her hearing so when I'm torturing her with clit play.

Would kidnap, tie up ass out, and fuck her twice a day, only giving her food and water if she doesn't resist or fight back. Eventually, she'd end up having her will broken and accepting her place as a fuckslave.

And what else?

And what would you do with your fuckslave?

I would open up the doors and make her beg for my cock in front of a crowd of men and women. Then once I'm done fucking her she's getting a tail butt plug and some dog ears and I'm forcing her to walk back to my place on her hands and knees.

Id facefuck and cum on her cute mouth 36 how old is she

What if a dog came and you could see it getting visibly aroused

strap to open arms and legs..oiled and slowly feel

She's 18

And after you facefuck her?

Then?

I'd make her blow the dog

And what if the dog tries to mount her?

After all the fun, I would flip her over, face down on the cali king bed, tie her hands together and ball gag her and lube up her hass and slowly thrust in to her as I lye on top of her so she cant move and listen to her groan or scream as I push past her tight sphincter... deep slow strokes with the occasional hard thrust, till she relaxes and stops fighting my invasion of her tight ass..

feel every inch and start groping parts

Well, from there I'd have to used more advanced training and conditioning methods. I'd start by using vibrators on her while also doing things like whipping her or electrocuting her to make her associate pain with pleasure.

Cont.?

rollerin

Continue :)

Then?

Continue please :)

I'd fucking punt that shit. I lay claim to her ass and pussy and until I've turned her into my slave no one else touches her

rolling for combo reverse trap cowboy concussion fragging session ------------------>last three: related would be okay too

then flip to her side and slowly pump inside of her

then?

And after she gets home, what do you do?

I'd also have to get her nice and used to intense anal. I'm thinking that I'd make her wear butt plugs for at least 6 hours nonstop every day, and I'd increase their size every week. Within a good amount of time, her ass should be nice and flexible, and able to take quite a bit inside it.

Tell me more

while slapping her bum..groping her breast and stretching her leg

then just work her ass till I feel her body go limp then speed up my rhythm till She starts to fight my cock by tightening up her ass muscles... just as I feel I am about to cum, donkey punch her so she squeezes me tight and I just bust a massive nut in her.... dont pull out but thrust deep and hard and hold it till im empty.

how do you know her? did you fuck her?
Any topless or nude pics? swimsuit pics?

Then?

I would begin training her to be my slave and that all other men are disgusting to her.

She's a friend of a friend so not many pictures of her

Just to make sure that she doesn't get too used to pain - I want her tolerance up so she can take more, but I still want it to be intense - I'd put a shock collar around her and have it electrocute her in random intervals. And actually, continuing with the shock collar thing, that could be used to train her as well - whenever she speaks out of turn, does something without asking, or does something wrong, that'd give her a good, high voltage shock.

And what will she do for you?

Keep going my friend

Why are they all fucking yellow

Is she Korean?
How old?
What State or city can I find her?
I want her, so cute!

Leave.

She would perform any task that I give to her whether it be taking out the trash or masturbating in front of me to show her love

Yes she's Korean and 19, but I'm not giving her location

I choose #22. I'd follow her around to find out her habits and weak moments, so I could finally strike in the right moment. She's probably going to panic and try struggling, but a cloth with chlorophorme will make her soonly go to sleep. After transporting her to my basemement, I'll tie here legs to the wall so she may try to escape, but will only grow tired the more she tries it. I'll be waiting for her to become weak and desperate, all while seemingly ignoring her, but also feeding on her screams.. hehe

What else?

Tell me more about it

Look into eyes, go change my underwear.

Just to really let her know her place, she'd only be eating dog food, and out of a bowl - and she wouldn't get any if I didn't feel she had done enough to earn it. If she's my new pet, I'd have to treat her like one.

I'd make her feet a job and make sure she intentionally wears slut type clothing so that when one of her male coworkers asks her out she gets a repulsive look on her face and turns him down.

What else?

Number 10 please

Correction. I would make her get a job.*

What else wil lyou make her do?

What would you do with her?

#10 is being posted all over this thread

rroll

Thoughts on 15?

Oh well.. Once her screams turn into nothing more than a tired wimpering, I'll stand up from the chair I sat on, turn around, and walk over to her, showing who I am with my typical wide smile. She shall be terrified of what I am going to do to her. Afterwards.. well. I'd pull my knife, making her fear for her life, and hold it right in front of her throat while I strip her. I'll not leave any piece of cloth on her body. No idea what exactly to do with the clothes yet, so I'd probably just throw them into a corner for eventual later use. I'll take a step back and order her to dance for me. Because if she won't, she knows what I'm gonna do..

34... would marry

I think that I wouldn;t just train her to enjoy pain, I'd make her need pain to be able to cum. She'd have to beg to be tortured so she could reach orgasm, and if she cums without asking, she'd be whipped until she's red and raw.

Keep going

Continue on

I would begin training her ass and pussy with plugs and vibrators until she cums while I watch

And then?

I would do this for a few days and then slowly start upping the ante until we're in full blown bdsm mode

And then?