I see a lot of retards on Sup Forums talk about nazism...

I see a lot of retards on Sup Forums talk about nazism, and while I get a lot of it is a joke and just being an edgy faggot, I realize a lot of you are actually serious.

So let me answer any questions you might have about the Turd Reich

How do you justify general out of control behavior by a lot of colored individuals ?

This question is not about the Third Reich

How do you justify general out of control behavior by a lot of low level income white people? There's trash in every race

i don't have any questions and I'm not one of those faggots who like the Nazis, but I would love to learn more about them from you. Kek at that picture

Point out differences between the governments of Nazi Germany and the USSR during the reign of their respective dictator (Stalin and Hitler)

Communism evidently doesn't work, capitalism evidently doesn't work.

Hitler managed to turn the german economy around in just a few years. Not only turned it around but made it flourish.

Fascism with a strong leader that cares for its people is obviously a proven concept that works.
So what if a couple of million people get sacrificed for it to work. People die every day.

My question is why do you think any of the other two is better?

> capitalism evidently doesnt work
>using a computer created whose hardware is made by different private companirs, and its software is made also by private companies

Wieder einer der einen auf Klugscheißer macht?
Du bist nicht mal deutscher und erwartest, dass du es besser weißt als alle anderen.
Kek
Erklär mir bitte die Gründung der SS vom Start bis zum Ende, oh du Allwissender!

So can't we get rid of all the trash?

Both white and black... Nature doesn't discriminate...And neither will we... We'll be doing it for a better world

If we need to justify the behavior of entire groups we could start with colonialism, imperialism, mass rape, pillaging and destruction of whole cultures.

Or we could not be dickheads and discuss things in context. Either or.

in practice there really wasnt much of a difference.

Hitler was a lot more passionate in his speeches obviously, but Stalin really sucked at them. He just kind of droned on his his thick Georgian accent. Really boring shit. But Stalin was like the silent guy in the back. He would always listen and had a great memory and he climbed his way to the top because he was really intelligent and ruthless. Stalin was also a lot more paranoid than Hitler and was more willing to kill off trusted people just on the suspicion of something

well heres something. For all the talk of white power and taking over the world ect. Hitler just wanted to take over and colonize eastern europe, and make Germany into a completely self sufficient state that would be the number one super power.

No system is more proven than a democratic republic at this point. Most of all human productivity and happiness has come under this system. We could do with less capitalism, but that isn't on the same spectrum as fascism.

>Hitler managed to turn the german economy around in just a few years. Not only turned it around but made it flourish.

Bullshit. Even in the later years of the Weimer Republic, the economy of Germany was improving from the harsh and brutal recession after WW1. Hitler for example "reduced unemployment" by banning minorities and most women from even working. He also appointed Georing to head his famous "4 year plan" which was all about building up Germanys military again and preparing it for war. Their economy was really unstable and relied on war to exist.

Sounds good to me.

they usually come from pol lol

Wow I didn't know that. Keep going if you want. I listened to some podcasts that talked about the Nazis and the Occult. I believe it was rumored that Hitler had the Spear that killed Jesus up until General Patton took it from him and brought it to America. If you have the Spear, you cannot be stopped. But if you lose the Spear, you will die immediately. Hitler killed himself shortly afterwards, and General Patton delivered the Spear to someone in America and died in a car crash right after. Crazy shit

>13242252434

Colonialism and imperialism were god-tier, what's to justify?
The rest of that was done more commonly by lesser races, but most efficiently by whites.
We've really brought nothing but value into this world, no matter how it kicks and screams in protest.

shit dude. That picture reminds me of a white's rights rally that I protested at earlier this year. There was only 100 of them and 300 of us. Pretty ridiculous.

>I believe it was rumored that Hitler had the Spear that killed Jesus up until General Patton took it from him and brought it to America. If you have the Spear, you cannot be stopped. But if you lose the Spear, you will die immediately. Hitler killed himself shortly afterwards, and General Patton delivered the Spear to someone in America and died in a car crash right after. Crazy shit

yeah, thats all retarded bullshit. But Himmler, the head of the SS, was really into the occult. Nazism in general had no official religion, but they tended to hate Christianity despite what a lot of hardcore atheist try to shill. The SS for example had viking funerals, Himmler was a neo-pagen and a few other nazi officials wanted to bring back ancient germanic religion of worshiping thor and odin ect, despite Hitler himself thinking something like that was stupid.

Himmler also founded the Ahenerbe, which was a group of archaeologist who would go around the world trying to find proof that the ancient aryan race dominated the world. Real Ancient alien/atlantis type of shit. They were the bad guys in the Indiana Jones movies.