So Sup Forums

So Sup Forums
my crush just started dating this other guy.

I have been absolutely crazy for this girl for over a year now. It's at that point where i couldn't even look at her for more than one or two seconds, because i was afraid she would look back and there'd be this awkard eye contact.
I am EXTREMELY socially awkward and not particularly "handsome" either, so i've pretty much no chance in hell of ever being with her. However, a man can dream. And my dream has just been shattered into a million tiny pieces.

My life feels like it isn't worth fucking anything anymore.
I am pretty much empty inside.
The only thing keeping me from considering suicide are my 2 other nerd friends, who actually make school fun when im with them. (no, i won't kill myself you fucking fags)

What do?
>also general feels thread i guess

You weren't going to ask her out. It's not like she was never going to date anyone else. Stop whining that your crush didn't notice you and ask them out next time

OP do you wear a fedora to school?

Today it was decided that OP is indeed a faggot.

You sound like a pussy.

naturally
yeah but i'm a shyfag so not really an option
i guess you're right that i need some more balls though :/

i mean i guess

>I am EXTREMELY socially awkward

This can make things hard

> and not particularly "handsome" either,

This can too. But unless you're Quasimodo, you can get decent clothes, a decent haircut, shave and keep clean. Then you'll just be ugly, but not poorly dressed and messy.

> so i've pretty much no chance in hell of ever being with her.

You had a year she wasn't sucking another dick, and you wanted to be safe in your bubble more than you wanted her. You preferred your isolated idolation to the possibility of rejection, and in doing so, never even tried.

Try next time, little user. It's the only way you'll ever have a chance.

It's more that you're surprised a girl who maybe looked at you a couple of times went out with another guy

You hold her on a pedestal.
I was in the same situation a few years back in HS. Then school ended and I forgot about her. No matter what you think right now, she doesn't mean that much to you. Fucking move on and find some other bitch to be with. Thinking about her won't do any good so just focus on something more important before you waste all of your time on one girl you'll never have instead of being with many that you can.

Learn your lesson OP.

Don't have so much faith in your Disney fairy tale lies bullshit. Realize women suck.

Cut contact and get over it.

There's no such thing as the friendzone. The only reason that you're lonely is because you're fat and gay.

> woman OP gave quiet glances to occasionally dates someone that, you know, asked her out
> women suck

k

i'm not fat tho, actually really skinny
lol fukken saved

also, i guess i'm slightly more redpilled now. I actually care less about her with all these nice things everyones saying to me here! Always having fun on the 4chans!

But they are, though. OP's individual circumstances not withstanding.

Triggered feminist.

Dude move the fuck on.

>I had this huge crush on a guy in my school
>Had it for over a year
>Saw him on a date
>heartbroken.jpg
>Realise I had to let him go
>Spending some time on tinder
>Some random dude starts to speak to me
>Turns out we go to the same school
>Meet a couple of times
>Making eyes in school
>Maybe something is happening between us? ;)

Any way, you find love when you're not looking. Forget her

If you want her, earn her.
You can't just sit on your fat ass and expect the perfect girl to drop into your lap.
Women are attracted to guys that are driven and have passion.
Stop pitying yourself, that pain and anger you feel it fuel that can make you better, don't waste it crying into you pillow.
Force yourself to do things that make you more socially competent.
Exercise regularly, eat healthy, identify what you want and go after it relentlessly.

Or you could get your self a bag of chips and play some vidya and nothing will change.

Also keep in mind that women aren't looking for the same thing you are.

Sure, some want an effiminant little guy that she can share pants with.

Some want a guy that looks like a standard superman cutout.

Some are chubby chasers.

Some want a dude that respects her

Some want a guy that uses her.

Some want an ugly hairy flannel covered monster that smells like pinewood flakes, sweat and man.

Right now "women" are a single thing in your mind, because lack of experience. They're as varied as guys.

Know some people. And for the sake of all that isn't Sup Forums, don't redpill. Those fags are insufferable twats.

>comes on Sup Forums claiming to hate women
>in same breath wants to kill self because a woman wont date him
???? man the fuck up pussy
youre gonna kill yourself over a fucking HO???

why the bloody fucking hell are u so "empty" just because u dont have another person? live your life, in real life you dont need a "partner fuck" theres a lot around the world

yeah but you're a chick. You play life on easy mode. Makeup --> guys want you
the only thing holding you back is them being shy

>Or you could get your self a bag of chips and play some vidya and nothing will change
way ahead of you there bud

True.

low quality bait

i right now feel 'empty' inside because of a strong desire i felt to date this girl, but knew that if i made a move i'd just be rejected. harshly. like her just saying 'um, nooo. lool' or some shit like that.
And now, that feeling is gone because i know that even the tiny possibility of us, i don't know, ending up together, is gone. And the worst thing is: the crush won't go away, even though i know making a move is impossible. This leaves me just empty inside looking at them.

it's not even that much faggot lol
go back to your ranch dawg

fuck these masturbatory gladhanders, OP. you are too fucking beta for her, the other guy is the alpha. if you want to win her heart, you have to try to win her affection. you have to challenge the alpha to a duel and, when you beat him, she will be your prize. everyone knows that.

is there any fighting or defense you're good at? if not, guns are the great equalizer. might be able to get the edge with blades, i don't know how bulky the alpha is.

Shyness is not a trait, it's an evil that needs to be overcome.

More will come, more will leave, just learn to forget and move on. (and play more strategy games)

women are manipulative assholes especially when you are in high school, honestlly having a relationship during high school or college is a fucking waste of time. well a serious relationship. i learned that the hard way wasting the last two years of my highschool years blinded by a manipulative bitch. lost most my friends. stick with your freinds man they are so much more important.

So, why aren't you fucking ugly chicks via Tinder yet? What's your excuse for getting your dick wet on a regular basis? With modern technology all excuses are invalid.

On-topic though, haven't we all been here? Some of us have been in this exact same position, maybe late in elementary school, maybe in high school. Some of us still have it in college. It could be the most shit advice ever, but once in your life, just fucking go for it. You already have a 'no', and it can only change into a 'yes' if you try. Faggot.

Keep your head up op

Just b yourself.

She was your emotional security, mate. That's why you feel like shit now.

Why did she become your emotional security? Because to you she was the only girl in the world, but you forgot that to her you were just another guy. Don't let his happen in future, always talk to multiple botches at the same time so you don't become overly attached to one.