I want to cum in Selim's butthole.

gotta pay the troll's toll to get into this boy's hole

how much is it?
and where is that troll

it's about tree fiddy and the troll is inside of all of us

I think you are trying to be all sage-like on me and shit
I just want to fuck this kids butthole

Anyone lurking

fuck not that butthole, for that butthole is but an illusion. fuck the butthole that is your life and find true happiness in doing so

no

>but an illusion
heh. butt

Who doesnt?

God, fuck off you disgusting pedofag. I sincerely hope you die in a fucking fire, but killing yourself would work too.

>this

but i think we both know Handa is way cuter

no

I hope you get raped and that it is painful.

for realsies tho this shit is pedo af

>look mom, do you think uncle terry will stop touching me if i post this?

I remember my time in Uncle Touchy's Puzzle Basement. Where you won't wear a shit and you'll cry.

hot, got any more rape stuff?

>where you won't wear a shit
what did he mean by this

A shit, you won't wear one.

wear a shit you wont

hi newfag

I had to suck dick when I was 8 years old.

wut up, so is newfag like code for something?

>had to
don't lie, you loved it you slut

do i smell a juicy story? wait nvm just my b.o.

I did not at all. I puked all over the scout leaders cock. I never said a word.

got me diamonds over here, how many times did you suck his cock?

Zero.

Just the once. I was a up to bear scout and he just pulled me aside into the little office and sat me down on a chair, pulled his dick out and told me to open my mouth. I was kinda meek as a kid so I did. He got maybe three jerks down my neck before my gag reflex kicked in. He told me to go clean up in the bathroom and that was that.

ah well, any other experiences?

holy shit, just why nigger

Nope. That was it. If you don't think shit like that doesn't really happen, then you have to ask yourself if you would actually say anything about it either.

I would've definitely have said something if anything like that happened to me. Thankfully I was so ugly that pedophiles veered away from me growing up.

Get the fuck away from Sup Forums fucking pedophile.

Well, I was a pretty little blonde kid. There is no way I could bring myself to say anything, it was fucking humiliating.

newfag

Mm, you sounded tasty alright. How would you describe the humiliation and do you touch yourself while thinking about it?

Oh a toll you say?!

/r/ green texting

this

Eh, it was just like feeling really warm and nervous when recalling it. No, I don't jerk off to it, but I do still have thoughts on it out of the blue. His cock smelled like shit and mushrooms. Happy fapping.

being molested is probably why you like shota imo

Mushrooms, you say? Interesting. Thanks for the insight, will touch myself while thinking of you being molested.

Yo if you like that look up a hentai called "Business Lover"

FUCKING KEK

Thanks?

I'm sure it helped. My other theory is the chick who coaxed me into losing my virginity when I was 11. She was 16, but was ugly as sin. I actually do jerk off to that memory though, but it really did warp my sense of sexuality.

No, thank you. My current erection is dedicated to you.

stay classy Sup Forums