Lots of times with around 14 women
57 year old milf
Some fat chick I met off of tinder because I was bored

>Age:24
>Amount of times you've had sex:7
>Best experience: 19 yo red head chick I love
>worst experience:stupid whore from school who almost stabbed me with a fork

200+ (long term relationship)
Best experience: I've had countless soul gazing sex sessions that were lovely. Had a fling with a friend after I broke up with my girlfriend and she was crazy, she would egg me on until I was angry enough to hit her and fuck her senseless, those were pretty unreal. We also did play rape and tons of anal.
Worst: after anal session with her the night before when we woke up she had a mess back there, wasn't bad really but it ruined the mood.

>19
>Only had one sexual partner, but we fuck like rabbits

>Fucked her on her dad's bed with the family in the other room (we like r be a lil risky)

>Did it on a carpet floor and got horrid rug burns on knees.

>Age: 0
>Amount of times you've had sex: 0
>Best experience: 0
>worst experience: 0

never
n/a
n/a

you're welcome data miner

over9000!

you in the UK?

.....thousands? I've slept with, like, sixty-something different girls.
Current girlfriend.......she's so sweet and cute, so when she's about to cum, she looks sexy as fuck.
This feminist.......would immediately start making the loudest "sex noises" the moment I went down on her. Played hard to get for about a month, and when I got bored of her, she wouldn't stop texting and calling.

Lol if you can count.

These things are all true

Painfully virginal

Over 30
That time I fucked a 250 lb Korean prostitute
That time I bottomed for a black guy

Lol the current girlfriend....

Amount: can't count
Best: The first time I ejaculated inside my girlfriend without a condom with crazy sex
Worst: Sex when my frenulum was a sore and I really wasn't in the mood.

>>Lots with 6 diff womens and 2dudes
>>getting my ass licked while gettin a hand job.
>>doing a girl in the ass and when i pull out she shits everywhere. fucked up my floor and turned me more gay than i was.

>Age: 29
>Amount of times you've had sex: over 20 partners, so alot.
>Best experience: ex-gf when i was 19
>worst experience: was so drunk that i passed out while fingering some random one night stand.

Amount of partners: 5
Best: Experiencing that sappy teenage love and fucking like animals for the first couple times
Worst: That one time I got caught by the girls parents. That was a doosy. Made for a good story though

>Age:
>Amount of times you've had sex:
Too many to count....20ish partners
>Best experience:
I was 40 & met this hot 19 year old Puerto Rican chick. She was wild & experimental but my favorite thing was the surprise blowjobs. If I was walking through my apartment naked, just getting out of the shower, about to get dressed for work or when waking up, she'd just drop to her knees and start sucking...I didn't even have to ask or hint. Shoulda married her but I got a job offer out of state that was too good to turn down and she was still in college. Wish I could remember her last name so I could look her up. Surprise blowjobs are the best thing ever.
>worst experience:
Anal sex with a different girl. Finished, pulled out and that pulled a gallon of shit out of her and all over me. Never talked to her after that. Fucking bitch.

>age 19
>Amount of times you've had sex: dont know the number, in the hndreds prolly but with 6 girls
>best: fucking a girl i worked with at the time after flirting with her for months. I had a gf at the time so the hole cheating thing made it 10x as hot
>worst: taking my gf's virginity, it was just awkward she was in pain for most of the time (never got to go in that deep), i felt kinda bad

80+
>best
Fucking two 14yo mexican girls at the same time while on vacation. I was 22.
>worst
Fucking a fat girl in my car and she squirts all over my seat. I didnt even want to fuck her because she was so far and lied about carrying the weight well, but did anyway because Ill fuck anything

>Fucking two 14yo mexican girls at the same time while on vacation. I was 22.
How the hell does someone even achieve this?

You promise them that they can move in with you and they will become citizens. Then you leave and never go back

I have no idea how many times I've had sex, but I've been with about 19 or 20 girls.
Best experience was this Asian girl, arguably the most attractive girl I've been with. She had a super tight pussy. Squirmed like crazy and was super freaky. She was living in my trap House at the time, we fucked before she moved in, but after she moved in she was paying me 50 bucks which is nothing to live there, but she also fucked whenever I was down. She had her own arsenal of WWE type special fuck moves. She'd do the splits on my dick, and bounce and spin on it. She liked getting choked til she passed out for a few seconds and liked to keep getting fucked while she was out. She could deep throat and lick up under the balls. She'd invite her slutty friends and we had fairly regular threesomes. She even invited this weird dude who wouldn't stop hitting on her to come over cuz he thought they were fuck and ended up fucking me in front of him until he cried. Now she has a boyfriend but we still get together sometimes.

Worst was this girl I met at one of my parties. She was super into me and fairly attractive. I blew some coke up her ass and we got to it. She kept wanting to change positions every 20 or 30 seconds, would suck my dick for 10 seconds and pull away and cough and apologize profusely. She tried to play with my balls like they were stress balls. I ended up giving her a back of the throat nut that came out of her nose and mouth and almost made her puke then I bagged a better bitch after my molly got to my house.

>19
>A lot (only two girls though)
>When I took ecstasy with my long term gf and we fucked like rabbits
>When we broke up but had hate sex behind her boyfriends back

Age 25
Amount of times you've had sex: about 10 different partners.
Best was when I was fucking a girls mom who owed me money and she had no clue I was nailing her mom ;)
Worst. Girl I had sex with a week later tried to tell me she was pregnant... She looks like and ogre...

Amount of times you've had sex:Cant count, lost V at 15
Best experience: cheating on gf with fat bitch with sweet tight pussy
worst experience:brought a girl home from a bar in England, was fingering her before i realised she had a stinking pussy