I JUST DID THE UNBELIEVABLE

I JUST DID THE UNBELIEVABLE
I CONFESSED MY LOVE TO MY CRUSH
AND SHE SAID THAT SHE LOVED ME AS WELL

I am so happy right now, idc if OP is faggot, this feeling is just awesome

trips of truth..congratz OP.

good for you enjoy your time with her, dont fuck up

Congrats user, my girlfriend is breaking up with me, look forward to it.

Congrats man. I'm currently trying to keep together my relationship, I wish you luck.

Congrats dude, don't fuck up and enjoy your time with her

Nice job and trips. Hope things go well!

Nice trips but enjoy that feeling while it lasts utter disappointment and unimaginable pain ultimately awaits you. Pro tip never get emotionally involved

> Dear diary, today once again I indulged in Tolkien-level fantasy, it was a nice day

Good shit Sup Forumsro.congrats

pic or didnt happen

Sup Forumsro ,I am proud of you. Hope you two will be happy . Keep it up.

See you in the feels thread next week OP

Nice! I did that as well about a month ago, and she said no.

>ITT: Sup Forums is actually nice with someone

Kek

We feel good for him for achieving what most of us haven't.

Did this in high school, she said no. A few years later, after I had a pretty bad break up with another girl, I asked again and we decided to get together. We've been married for 3 years now, happiest I've ever been in my life. Hope it turns out as well for you.

Why did she said no first time tho ? Also ,this thread gives me hope in life . Good job Sup Forumsro

OP here!
Thanks to everyone wishing me luck, hopefully this relationship will last long :)
I didn't expect Sup Forums to be this nice haha

nigger

There's always one

Just kidding, OP did good.

Some other dude beat me to the punch. I had been thinking about asking her out for over a few months, but didn't have the balls to do it, and when I finally did ask, it was too late (3 whole fucking days, I felt like absolute hell). I hope this goes out to all the other user's out there learn from this; It really sucks when they say no, but if you don't do anything about it, you'll only be more miserable.

> crush
> love
Are you two like a couple of 13 year olds or some shit who don't know what love is yet?

I'm happy for you, man. I wish you guys stay together for long and have a happy life

Huh, I'm actually happy for you

SHES ALREADY TAKING LONG NIGGER COCK ITS OVER

I am 21 and she is 19, so yep

Nope, virgin

I guess you have never tried kush.

Gz bro, enjoy your time with her. And take care of yourself.

adding onto this, if you haven't don't ever start. especially don't smoke with your girlfriend and especially not around your dealer. junkies will try and take your girl and guess what, pot turns them into sluts so they will be up for it

adding onto this again, you should smoke yourself first before having sex with her
420 blz

>inb4 one of you tragically

What im saying is smoke dat weed bro

yeah i felt the same
than after 15 days while i was on a trip she broke up with me via text

Trips confirm

Enjoy your shitty "happy" life faggot