Apparently my girlfriend has been posting this on Craigslist personals. What do I do Sup Forums?

Apparently my girlfriend has been posting this on Craigslist personals. What do I do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

neworleans.craigslist.org/cas/5767446107.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dump her

Get cucked apparently

>Plot twist

Show up to your own house, do literally anything and everything you have ever wanted to her

Then dump her and show her the ad

I'm not going to do that.

If you want to be with a girl who is getting this done to her on the weekend then stay you fucking loser.8

Roll for this

record it in anticipation of her becoming 'famous' then sell the recordings

Thats a good idea. I just have to convince her to pick me. im sure she has many options on the table

OP post her email address!

chelseacarr80 at gmail

Best idea. Super turned on by this.

Only issue is she's never said no to anything lol so I'm not sure what else there is to do to her

This is literally what you need to do. Go in with a mask and voice changer already. Have a script written by someone else. Hit her vagina with a little bit of hot sauce - seems benign but she'll burn for days. I suggest you get a Chalula bottle but fill it with ghostpepper sauce. She'll burn for days and she won't want to have sex. The fun thing to is every girl is willing to try "Maybe just a little hotsauce..." They have no idea...

Wow. You have to leave her, no doubt about that. Suppose you could film the most degrading stuff possible and keep it as a memento

I mean I have a ton of nudes and some videos, again not sure what fetish I could do we haven't done together. Other then a gang bang.

OP i never endorse idiotic trolling plans on this website, but this is actually super super solid if this is your actual situation. message her and arrange it, then right right after the hour is done start talking/have her recognize you and dump her on the spot.

also how did you find the ad? friend? searching CL yourself? that you in the picture?

My friend found it while he was looking for a hook up. recognized my hat in the photo.

Care to share some?

.... sauce?

Confront her and if she lies beat the shit out of her for being a cheating bitch

well she already cheated on you, "last night" apparently, id just break up with her asap, showing her the ad. fucking her or anything probably wont make you feel better, the best thing for you right now is to see her face when she is exposed. from someone terrified of this kind of shit, please expose her OP

THIS IS A GOOD IDEA OP

DO IT FAGGOT

oh shit sauce?

Post nudes immediately

do this op but don't say a word until after you cum

Try this, arrange a meetup and while shes tied up rummage through the house and fnd all her expensive shit take it and hide it somewhere. Go downstairs and make sure she has a gag in her mouth and beat the fucking shit out of her. She will have a blind fold on and with the gag she cant scream. Wear gloves the whole time and have an alliby.

reply to her ad....then pretend that youre going to work but end up going back home instead.

She will have to explain all of that to you making her feel worse. Or she will lie and say there was a robbery and they tied her up

Get game or go migtow.
rok.com I think it is.

why would she cheat on you if you do everything? how small is your cock?

Just go back to your house, lock the door and disconnect the bell

Sluts acting slutty not rocket science fella.

>beat the fucking shit out of her
things op should not do

Gtfo sjw

perfect idea. combine it with
heres how it goes down

>you respond to her, arrange the meetup
>leave for work like normal, call out though saying sick
>go back to your place, either bang her or dont, up to you, but afterwards steal anything she has that's valuable/worth pawning.
>leave
>come home after work saying you found a CL ad ect ect, kick her out immediately. she will complain she got robbed/ect, ignore all that completely
>now you have her shit + her gone. use a throwaway number to contact her so it cant be traced back to you, this way she has zero idea who could have robber her and most likely wont even go to the police to report it, as the whole situation is awkward.

even if she suspects it's you, there's no proof. plus if she's living with you, it's much harder to prove you "stole" her stuff, especially if it never actually leaves the house kek

Pick one.

Use her. E-mail her, say you're from the film industry, put on the mask, and fuck her brains out without her knowing who you are.

call your homies, nigger
gangbang that shit
then leave it

cover her in peanut butter and jam and then release like 5 dogs and and bunch of insects in the room

I'd rather not walk in on her getting fucked.

She's had a habit of cheating. I thought it had stopped, but here we are.

That just post pones the inevitable.

Thanks lol

Again, nothing new here.

lulz

tempting...

post her nudes

Link to ad

neworleans.craigslist.org/cas/5767446107.html

you're in new orleans? i coulda told you she was cheating on you just based on that

whys that lol

Nope that's fake. The post ID's don't match.
Nice try.

You could probably just email and ask her based on her sluttiness

And this was posted an hour ago. OP's is from last week.

No its her newest one. The first one is from a week ago. She posted this one today. Thats what broke the camels back

Verify with current pic?

Is that you M. Night Shyamalan?

This is today's. She took the other one down after she got what she needed Im assuming

plot twist; op is really just putting up ads to get dick pics because hes a fag.

spam flood the contact she uses to cheat with
or post it here and let us do that

mount hidden camera in room

I'd need to buy one first

eh just giving you shit, but seems like every girl ive met in louisiana was a drunkard whore. drunkard more than whore, every one of them

Anyone email her?

no. op is really just a faggot looking for cock pics.

Post some nudes. Is her pussy destroyed?

he doesnt have any. hes gay and wants pictures of other guys dicks.

Yeah you're probably right

is her name Jamie?

No its not Jamie

I'm not sure about posting nudes because of the stories I hear about white knights. Last thing I need is someone telling her I posted her naked photos, then I'm in trouble too.

Cuck loser

152cm?

Answer the ad and make out a date
Message her parents that they should come over

Answer the ad and set up a time to do it. Then you post the same ad but for you instead of her for the same time. When she is tied up on the bed blind folded she won't see you blindfolding yourself and tying yourself up. That way when the guy comes to fuck your ass she will hear your voice moaning like a little bitch and then have the guy take her blindfold off so she can watch you get fucked up the ass and there is nothing that dumb bitch can do about it.

but yet you wont confront her about her ad? yeah....real convincing.

Don't forget the photos and videos.

best answer.

Dude don't worry look, I got this bitch of an exes nudes right here and nobody will do shit

someone respond to the ad with a screencap of this thread

/relationshipdestroyed

you'd be helping the guy. he doesn't need a relationship like that. in fact ill send it to her right now.

When your girlfriend is a Craigslist whore the relationship is already destroyed

IM GONNA TELL HER

this is what i got from her.

Rollin for this

OP here...what a fucking whore. I can confirm that's her. I took that picture. Wow.

i already did

This this this

Then dump the rest. Dude it's over

Do this

Greetings, user. I am getting over a cheating whore of a girlfriend as well. Don't listen to any of this. The best thing to do is to dump this slut as fast as you can. The longer you think about getting to "Expose" her as the whore she is the more you will think about her, and this whole situation. Just bite the bullet and break up with her slutty ass.

she was even willing to let a dog fuck her.

Best her senseless, inform her that if she ever dies the like again you will kill her, you must mean it and be seen to mean it.

Then remove and destroy her left eye.

Thhv

G E T C U C K E D F A G G O T

Proof?

i have the emails

post them nigga

proof?

post user!

Please be fake. I can't handle knowing there are guys as pussy as this

>shit in a plastic bag
>poke a hole in bag
>catfish her with hot guy you have multiple photos of