more like this

Tell Mom you posted it again.

Don't talk about my mom.

keep thread alive

Bump

fuck yea postr more of that semen demon

Don't have more

if i wasnt at work i would contribute

Why did you have the need to enter this thread and post about it anyways?

to prove he is a master wizard for all the world to see , he will never get to fuck a brown girl and know true semen demonship

Not into slave stock, sorry.
/thread

someone help this man keep the thread alive, i have to work on a hurricane labor day and all i desire is a good black girl thread to keep my life interesting

Because he wants to get reactions out of people like you.

>I was only retarding to be predended

Those body proportions are weird, but her ass is nice.

OP here still going but phone browser keeps crashing.

gods work fam, im worried im gona lose power cuz stupid hurricane right in the middle of diamond inducing black thread

Also how the fuck has she never been popped yet? Bitch is so roided she practically looks like harambe by now.

more?

What is it with black chicks having man faces? Not hating, the booty's great but shiieet.

Most amazing booty

i would make a fort of her ass and hide in it for days in cold weather, use my own semen as a lubricant to get in deeper when winter comes

I don't know if you could get into her ass to begin with.

id burrow like a gopher , bring a few food essentials and cover myself in her booty sweat , hibernate threw winter

perfection in my eyes

If this is perfection to you then you haven't been with many women.

i have been, i like round and brown girls, there body styles are exactly what i go for, youd be surprised how quickly a ratchet girl will let you raceplay in the sack, its what i live for , kinda brings me up when i go home to my white girlfriend

>i like round and brown girls

Yeah sure, but this girl is like a 5/10 at best. She's also fat and probably just gonna get fatter and fatter until she becomes obese. You're either really thirsty if you consider this perfection or you're not someone with good taste.

i dont marry them dude, im married to a white girl, the girls i go after are my style, sorry i dont shoot for tens

tens generally dont let you call them a nigger in the sack , degrade them and let you fuck them anywhere or howe you want
that makes them hotter to me

Oh I didn't bring up marriage, I'm just saying your standards/taste is quite low. If you're into this as some kind of fetish then fine I guess.

why the fuck do you care what other men find attractive, faggot?

by suggesting there only getting fatter to me seems like your thinking long term, hence marriage

should i continue?

Because good taste is objective, not subjective. Fetishes and personal kinks are your own, but good taste is universal no matter what you're into.

Not necessarily marriage, but anything longer than day's relationship. She's not going to look like this forever.

hell yes

Sauce

implying shes gonna blimp in a day
dont matter to me i find all shapes and sizes attractive, , and theres no such thing as good taste, good taste is for rich fags and celebrities to throw at people as if there better then them, fuck good taste

as if any woman looks good long, you have a fuck doll dont you, thats how you can have good taste and keep good looks for ever in your "woman"?

sweet, got nudes of her?

>no such thing as good taste

You're delusional bro. There is such a thing as good taste, you can find many differences between several women which incline men to like certain appearance over the others.

No I just date women who actually take care of themselves. You know, women who aren't a 5/10.

i wish

dont post your mom again faggot

Not a bad pussy actually.