It really initiates a cognitive process in your brain

it really initiates a cognitive process in your brain...

Wait what the fuck?

The US leading on medals disregarded

>Be American
>Only get 3 medals for shooting
Shamefur dispray

Success breeds jealousy ;^)

Is the only reason that there are so many different swimming events that America can pretend to be great at the Olympics?

NBC pays more money than any other station...

>biggest market
>costs most money
Color me surprised. if winning swimming medals is so easy, why don't the Germans just do it?

i just wished norway was not irelevant in the summer olympics

Keep telling yourself that

>the only sport where whites are dominant
>euros make hourly threads railing against it

Really makes you think

Yeah... Let's hope the women can win in handball, so that we at least can beat Sweden and Denmark per capita.

>pay the most money
>don't even get to watch the opening ceremony or the competitions live

kek

>United States of 60% are the saviors of the white race
RIP white folks

Olympic swimming is gay af

One boxing gold is worth 10 swimming golds

>gold in the 100m butterfly event
>gold in the 200m butterfly event
>gold in the 101m butterfly event
>gold in the 100m butterfly with inflatables on event
>gold in the 100m butterfly without wearing a swimming cap or goggles event
oyyy Phelps is such a superior athlete

I didn't watch the opening ceremony, but every single event is either broadcast or streamed live. NBC replays big events during prime time for people who missed them at work.

Olympics are fuckin joke. Weight lifters have to perform in two different disciplines two get a single medal.

so that's why they have medals

they purposely give a random irrelevant "sport" a lot of medals so americans win them all and pretend to be superior

holy shit that's why olympics is garbage

Shouldn't surprise you the EU gives GDP penalties for nations that don't take enough rapefugees

UK: 0.0476 gold medals per total renewable water resources
USA: 0.0065 gold medals per total renewable water resources

But we only have 1 medal each in Equestrian and Archery senpai.

Every single day Europeans either post European Union medal tables or complain about swimming. Yet when you point out the obsession they call you buttmad.

Keep it coming :)

Clear proof that USA is a land of immigrants

Just admit there are too many swimming medals

>get gold and silver in gymnastics all around
>coulnt get bronze because third gymnast was disqualified because you can't have more than two gymnasts in the all around

Stay mad rest of world

How would you like if there were 30 archery events and the koreans won them all?

Maybe you should just try to win more of them and you wouldn't be so mad :)

the gold was earned in the target discipline

Just admit you wouldn't care unless the US was winning them all

The USA realized how many swimming events there are and poured money into the swimming program to keep ourselves at the top of the medal count. Why are you so upset about this? Because your countries aren't planning with victory in mind?

>i just wished norway was not irelevant

fixed

Only one American has won multiple medals for the same stroke.

Maybe if they used real guns and not gay ass air rifles, that's woman tier shit

Just admit you would be bitching too if it was another country dominating.

Was the bullseye black?

Yes, they lobbied the IOC during the 60's so they could get more medals than the Russians as the US already had a superior swimming team.

Still more relevant than France in everything that is not the French language :)

Wouldn't mind one bit. Gotta give other countries a way to keep up once Skateboarding becomes an event.

sure thing bud

>muh nigger medals
>muh water slap medals
>muh per capita
>muh womyn sports
>muh irrelevant sports

SO. FUCKING. MAD.

yeah, lets hope our girls will do good this year aswell.

im just waiting for the winter olympics

forgot your pills norway? :(

ITT: Americunts getting arseravaged despite leading the medals table

Britain basically does it with rowing and cycling and we really don't give a fuck.

If they want to make underwater shark definning a sport so China can have more medals than go right ahead. The more competition and public broadcast booty the better.

You lot are all obsessed, constantly making threads about us.

Speaking of the target discipline, how did France do in the 100m Get-Hit-by-a-Truck-thalon?

>Even Spain has better bantz than Murrica and they don't even speak English
Top kek.

lmao stay irrelevant norway

Because it doesn't matter since you have even more medals from swimming. Can't blame you for denying it though, i'd probably do the same if was american.

Wathever you say friend.

Dawww someone's feelings are hurt

Funny how it's nearly always posters from nations doing horrifically that are the most butthurt.They are going to dominate track and field too.get over it.

>Be American
>Get wet

>w-w-we're not mad, p-p-pls believe us

This

based britbro

Not as well as the get castrated the have them shove your balls in your mouth slalom

No one ever makes per capita threads for China or questions their weightlifting medals. This is purely a butt hurt Euro thing

>be most successful empire the world has seen
>lose literally every colony with any significance
>trail behind them in Olympics

>American """banter"""

>90% of American medals are from swimming

Cheating burgers brought a literal mutant to the olympics.

Its not fair.

Swimming has way too many medals.
The only races that should be kept are the ones with the fastest stroke only. To measure it any other way is so stupid
How retarded is it that you could win like 6 medals for being the best at backstroke? It's so stupid that you can win a medal by intentionally not doing the fastest way
Freestyle only.

I honestly wouldn't.

Because weightlifting is really only one event, with different weight categories, which makes perfect sense. Just think how silly it would be if they included squat, deadlift, bench, OHP, clean and press, rows, loading, carrying, flipping and pulling. I could even keep going, but i'm sure you get the idea.

right

>Yuropean swimming

Based britfriend. You guys are bosses in rowing and cycling.

Wow, such a farce

>using baby guns
why dont we try using an AR-15 then

It's your own fault if you know the sport has 60 golds up for grabs and yoy don't put all your effort and money into it.

If there were 50 archery golds being dominated by Korea, then it would be our own fault for not trying harder or putting more time into it.

Nothing stopping other countries from concentrating on swimming.

Everyone in Europe would have to practice in Switzerland.

>trackcycling babby knows he can't talk

:'-)

Why don't muzzies consider feet to be haram? I could totally beat my meat to those feet.

Doesn't every other country have the same opportunity to win the swimming medals? Why get angry instead of getting good?

so why are americans so enamoured with swimming? I mean 60% of the population is legally, clinically obese, they can barely see their toes, it's inconceivable to me that they can muster enough energy to drive themselves down to the local pool.

at least you dominate the skiing in the winter

GB are good at summer, but only brought like 2 athletes to Sochi

My high school graduated with 200 people.
Our natatorium has three pools.

>First world country

Didn't know we won 23 medals from cycling

My complete garbage high school had an indoor swimming pool.

It's just what we do.

>all this meme sports

Get over it

yeah and when it's all said and done, your country is still a shithole. enjoy your aids infested water

Athletics: 47
Swimming: 34
Shooting: 15
Weightlifting: 15

I'd say reduce swimming to 20. It's not as varied as athletics but it deserves more than shooting and weightlifting.

Different weight classes in weightlifting.

It's all the wetbacks they have.