Can you even give me one single reason why you won't vote for Donald Trump to become the next President of the United...

can you even give me one single reason why you won't vote for Donald Trump to become the next President of the United States of America?
>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClFOt47H2dg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We have the anime babes

low quality b8 right there

I'm just not going to vote at all. I highly doubt that our vote is worth anything.

It's worth a lot more than you know. Find some agency, read some Foucault

I'm not going to take your word for it. It's a waste of time, especially when shitheads are running.

>especially when shitheads are running
as if you could do a better job. I bet you don't even understand the israeli/palestinian conflict. I bet you don't even know who is fighting in syria

my current opinions and interests aren't
represented by him

He sends jobs to Mexico, China and Bangladesh and would no doubt continue to do so if given more power.

Im not voting for Trump because I prefer to be inundated by these guys

VOTE 3rd PARTY!

Only 5% of popular vote needed to win public funding for next election cycle, that means TV ads like the big boys.

Im not voting for him because my interests are represented by these guys

because he can't do it like Hillary can

youtube.com/watch?v=ClFOt47H2dg

...and these guys

He is a total bullshit artist.
The PT Barnum of politics.
A sucker (the morons voting for him) is born every minute.

I don't support his tax shit

He's a fucking moron, for one.

I don't want to be led by a manchild?

Trump might be shit but with Hillary you are GUARENTEED...

His hands are to small and his skin to orange!

You are calling people morons and you fwlr the need to prefix that statement?

Morons make up the largest voting demographic, shouldn't they have representation?

Don't you believe in Democracy?

I won't vote for him cause he is a total scumfuck but if he does win I'm not too worried. Alpha white male from the US checking in.

Even if you don't vote, read Foucault. You can start anywhere and enjoy it, but if you need a suggestion, start with 'the order of things'

HES NEVER HELD GOVERNMENT OFFICE!!!

the fuck is next, hiring clowns to be surgeons? you white trash faggots are fucking autistic.

>with Hillary you are GUARENTEED...

Guaranteed what?
Taco Trucks? Please let it be taco trucks.

P.T Barnum was perhaps one of the greatest ring leaders of all time, tbh

Everyone above 20 is already going to vote for him because they've been educated on the ills and failures of an overly liberal society. History won't repeat itself by allowing a 3rd and 4th Obama term (shillary.)

Not at all, user; because most people are morons, we need leaders who have a bit more on the ball.

what's for two?

Voting against Trump is voting for open borders, cheap labor, Black riots, cop shootings, and foreign companies running out government.
Say what you want about him, but Trump is the first and last candidate who will ever speak openly about how ruinous that all is.
You are squandering your children's future.
So fuck you if you are going to be fucking stupid.
Seriously. Wake the fuck up children.

>Alpha white male....

Thanks for correcting the record.

But he would have made a piss poor politician. He ran for office and didn't win, btw.

Republicans have a long tradition of electing the completely unqualified and the mentally deficient.

This.

Sounds like P.T Barnum was the P.T Barnum of politics...

because he is a racist
and racism is bad

it's as simply as that

Okay user. Thanks for the reply.

Guy is a normie. Any Sup Forumsrother easily surpasses his abilities to hate sandniggers and panchos.

Needs to step up his game. Not voting for someone inferior and older than me.

Fuck off all you Hill shills and you Trump chumps. Vote none of the above.

And you use acronyms to feel oh so special.
hurrr durrrr fwlr.
You PT Barnum would be your god.
kek

Yes the kind of person to follow when he considers you suckers.
Well hey it works as you are just that.

When those of you with fucking jobs are training your cheap foreign replacements (which happened at Disney) you will finally figure it out. It will be your own fucking fault if you don't wake the fuck up and stop theing you are too hip for reality.

:3

MAGA

you belong on reddit

Voting for Trump is voting for nominating an insane new Supreme Court justice, becoming the laughing stock of the world, dumping even more money into the already bloated military, starting more stupid foreign conflicts, shitting on free press and speech, putting idiots like Palin, Carson, Christie, etc. into positions of power, ramping up more Patriot Act style surveillance and paranoia, sticking Jesus and medieval sex ed standards in public schools, gutting public health, gutting environmental regulation, gutting universities, increasing tax breaks for billionaires, ramping up the already failing drug war, etc.

So I'm right and because of that I'm a sucker?

It's cool, though - you'll still get the 0.02c

the worst fucking part is hes for tax cuts for the rich. and poor downs cases still support him.

and at least regan was dignified. im black but trump is a nigger.

Mistaking being awake to globalist deindustrialization for racism will be the downfall of the Western world. Courtesy of brainwashed Liberals. I'm sure you will love welfare and begging for crack money.

Lel dumb murica morons discussin about politics hahah it doesnt matter who you vote for, since your two party democracy is a piece of shit democracy with 2 morons to choose from. Morons voting 4 morons wow.

Well..
You stupid liberal fuckers have been warned.

No you are a sucker because you are going to vote for a fuck head who comes out with unrealistic dumb shit.

bye felicia

This was true until Trump.
The last and only chance to get control of our destiny back.
But who cares?

Fuck Trump
If he becomes President, expect your ass to get screwed...BIG TIME!!!!
Trust him the the nukes??? WORLD WAR III here we come!!!!

this post belongs on reddit

Trump is a globalist

I never even mentioned that. Someone compared Trump to P.T Barnum as an insult and it didn't work, so I corrected them so they know why it didn't work without insulting them.

So it's true, liberals can't help from trying to eat their own. I guess Sup Forums was right again...

I don't think you understand what that term really means

Who cares about cheap workers abroad?

>Someone compared Trump to P.T Barnum as an insult and it didn't work,
Uhhh yeah dumbus dickus that was me and yeah it does work as the old saying from PT was a sucker born ever minute. Which the voters for this worthless prick are.

I'm a republican btw but not a republitard who would vote for trump dump.

Yes I can.
The reason why I won't vote for him is simple..
I don't live in the states.

Can't trust orange people. My brother in law lost his promotion because some orange faggot got it because of affirmative action. Fucking orangies.

spicfag here. He seems cool, but I don't want to be turned into soap

it's like you are trying to make a joke, but you are falling on your face instead HAHA

I have a brain in my skull.

The wall is an utterly retarded idea that will affect, at best, 15% of illegal immigration.

He appeals to WAY too many psychopathic white supremacy groups.

He's economically inviable for America.

He's an outsourcer.

He lies like a rug and has no filter whatsoever.

He's 100% out of touch with reality.

He's a republican and they're presently this nation's enemies.

>was a sucker born ever minute

:3

So, you think Trump is good at what he does?

One cannot simply stump the unstumpable!

>im an anything

are americans this retarded?

lol enjoy your "free healthcare"

He mocked a disabled guy

I didn't realize so many people on Sup Forums were so uninformed and naive about what's happening to the world and who it's enemies actually are.
Bloody lemmings.
No self-preservation or alpha instincts.
So thoroughly brainwashed and so thoroughly convinced you're the smart ones.
God. Damn.
Fucking sad.

>not an argument

>admission that Trump's policies will make a significant impact on illegal immigration

>not an argument

>not an argument

>he has first hand experience with financial loopholes and cutting them would be the ultimate competitive move

>not an argument/ableist

>not an argument

>This nation's enemies is the other side of the partisan divide to what I'm on

I had a good lel - here's your 0.02c. You earned it

>made no actual points about policy

youre literally exactly whats wrong with trump and his supporters

He's unqualified and I'd be willing to bet money he doesn't have a clue how policies work or how laws get passed.

>Trump and all his supporters

Where did you infer that?

What are the qualifications?

You can be a gullible chump and think his beliefs are completely contrary to his actions, or you can just judge him on his actions.

I choose not to be a chump

touche.

blacked girl.jpg

LOL you're funny. Dumber than a bag of blunted hammers, but funny.

>hurr durr not an argument
Yes they are, you're just too retarded to understand why.

And, no, the Republicans are and have been enemies of this nation and her values for 35 years now. If you want to prove me wrong, tell me ONE thing the GOP has done that was right or good for the people of America from 1979-present. ONE thing, surely you can come up with just one?

They spent a LOT more money, cause a lot more debt, started more wars, deregulated industries that contributed to economic instability, gave all the money to the billionaires, engaged in a ton of illegal voter suppression, created far fewer jobs than the Democrats and crashed the US economy 3 times in just 35 years. They. ARE. our. enemy.

>I choose not to be a chump
and your plan is to post random photos of garments on the internet?
good plan, chump

Nothing important you just have to be a certain age and a citizen but i don't really think that someone who has never held a seat in congress or mayor which is where most presidents start so they can kind of learn the ropes on how laws work.

The only policies that matter are kill the TPP, wake people up to the massive dangers of globalization, seriously curb immigration and build that fucking wall.
You don't get how serious this situation is.
And that is the big problem with Liberals. They just don't see it. They don't know what's coming and can't read the threats of whats already here.
What happened to all you zombies man?
You fuckers

How about knowing the basics of US government, history, economics, geography and knowing how to conduct oneself professionally, for starters?

>mfw January 2017

>random photos
Just Trump's clothing that he chooses not to manufacture in the US

Were you too stupid to notice or just desperately trying to avoid the point?

top kek
ctr shills havng to work on a holiday to try and fix hillarys mess again

No I actually just don't care. Most people don't wear clothing. Probably not a single thing I own in my closet was made in the US. I would bet that 90% or more of your clothing isn't made in the US.

are you some kind of filthy hypocrite?

>Most people don't wear clothing
**made in the US...

Oh please trump supporters are the biggest apologist ever and always trying to justify his mistakes how about just admit he's an asshole.

first off, all republicans do when they arent winning is engage in xenophobia. but all that aside, the guy wants tax cuts for the wealthy.

you prove youre an idiot by voting for him. there is just no way he should be president.

and ps, even his own supports say how impractical a wall is. and fyi i like the idea of deporting the illegals but i still know trump is a fucking retard.

>tell me ONE thing the GOP has done that was right or good for the people of America from 1979-present. ONE thing, surely you can come up with just one?

Yep. They filibustered the DREAM Act of 2010, and voted to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program (DACA)

>ableist
kys tumblr nigger