Just found out my girlfriend of 6 years cheated on me. I don't want sympathy, I don't want to talk about it...

Just found out my girlfriend of 6 years cheated on me. I don't want sympathy, I don't want to talk about it, just feed me interesting images

Free advice: Use this as the moment when you turn your relationship into an "open" one.

Do not try to repair it and go back to pseudo-monogamy. That is not what she wants.

IF she wants occasional kitchen passes to fuck another guy (or girl) then you should be allowed the same freedom.

Biggest mistake of my life was spending years trying to find a way to repair a monogamous relationship, when "monogamish" would have been perfectly fine for both of us.

Signed,
An old user.

how bout he dumps the whore and moves on with his life instead of clinging to a relationship with destroyed trust?

Hahahahah she was probably gettinf face fucked like this. All teary eyed and spittin up because she could breathe while he had his hand on the back of her head jamming his cock down her throat. Thats all she did too was blow him and let him dump his load down her gagging mouth. She didn't get any pleasure from it just him. He used her like a whore

OP you even enjoying any of this shit?
You even here, bruh?

I highschool started last week?

HEY YOUR EX IS BEING USED LIKE A GAGGING WHORE!!

Here she is wondering if you are going to come save her from this cock sucking nightmate shes found her self in

Im 26 though and fucking OP's Ex girlfriend's throat

I'm all for raunchy and edgy humor, but thats just being obnoxious. There is a difference.

> my girlfriend of 6 years
Fucking pedo

Im not edgy or raunchy. Just a real ass nigga

Just watching YouTube videos trying to get as plastered as possible.

Enjoyed alot

Would someone explain that joke to me?
How else will she interact with a train?

This the cuck solution for weak men that aren't man enough to cut their dependence on pussy.

Is that mural a tribute to The Sacko award?

LOOK ITS THE actual dramtization of the navy seal pasta

"Youre fuckin dead kiddo"

actually it's the best solution, he gets to screw around while still keeping his fuck toy..

You've ever told a girl you want an "open" relationship? They go fucking crazy and want your d all the time.

cya op&co... riding my bike to see if the shite motel i stayed at has my ps4 controller i 4got there.

op, a coworker / "friend" been cheating on wife with a lady i once dated / knew well who started at our job less than a year ago.

hes 7 years older than us. some bitches are whores man.

Im with this guy. Everyone so obsessed about one partner one life.

Me n my wife swing constantly. We are happy af.

You will get tired of the same old pussy, she will geg tired of the same old cock.....

Just be free. Fuck who want with or without thier permission,rapelyfe

My girlfriend cheated on me also, and this PIC is a completely CRAP!!! the hate is coming to my brain!!!

(good job)

This is true but men never get out ahead in an open relationship. Firstly she has a vag. It's a bacteria trap for other men's cum that's been festering in their for days, so you have to deal with that. Second she has a vag so she can easily get more dick than the guy can get pussy. Third women are biologically programmed to trade up. Allowing the openess gives her a really good chance to do that.

watch The VVitch

Fucking beautiful man!

How do you not get crazy jealous?