Please how the fuck do I get over losing my BEST friend, not in anger, not in any of that shit, but due to circumstance

please how the fuck do I get over losing my BEST friend, not in anger, not in any of that shit, but due to circumstance.

how the fuck do I get over it, I tried playing the new legion expansion and all I can think of is her playing it with me and we'd be fucking having fun and shit and it breaks my bloody heart

I already lift and no it doesn't help with TERRIBLE feels

>tfw 6'2" high test male cries himself to sleep cause of his best friend

>played wow for the first time in 4 years to try and get rid of this feel

>tfw my gf left me because my best friend is a girl (whatever my gf didn't mean as much as this to me)

>inb4growupXDDDD
you don't understand, I had best friends as a kid, but they never meant as much to me as this girl did as a friend HOW DO I FUCKING FIX THESE FEELS pls Sup Forums I'm hurting so fucking bad

>have a 10/10 gf

>meet a 7/10 girl that drives me crazy, really gets into my head.
>we keep meeting in secret for 6 months (she has a bf too)
>fucking great story btw
>Haven't seen her in 3 weeks (talk to her everyday), I'm fucking devastated, how the fuck did I let myself be in this position?

>now I feel sick because I've done shit to my gf and because I haven't seen this girl anymore.

I know, I'm a piece of shit. Fuck these feels.

>please how the fuck do I get over losing my BEST friend

posting a thread on 4chin should do it

who else do I go to user?
I have no other options but to shutin and cry like a beta bitch and I just want to move on with my life

did she die?

my honest advise is smoke and create something. whether its art, music or literature it'll help. Crack on faggot, and post your result in days, weeks, months or whenever youre done

Nothing is forever

>6'2 high test male
>cries himself to sleep

You've convinced yourself you're high test huh?

>makes feels thread
>half of it is ensuring us he lifts and is high test

M8 you're just a delusional beta, go cry yourself some more, princess

Also you've got so much fake pride every ounce of your brain is trying to make you act different from the typical friendZoned guy, no matter how "ok" you act with her, you're still friendZoned m8

In terms of literature, I wrote something for her departure. For when she went to chase her dreams. She's not dead and she doesn't hate me but she's gone and I cannot comprehend it or deal with it.

btw nice samefag you bitter douche, "friendzone" lmao, we were FWB but she means so much more to me, your heart has to be so full of bitterness and hatred to react this way tbh, or you're just an edgy 12 year old

You're a faggot, move on, also it seems you're in love and you know it but you don't wanna admit it, that or you are the clingiest best friend in history

>thinking if you fucked her once she can't friendZone you
>thinking anyone wants reach out to a large crying ogre

Bro get over it, now she will be FWB with someone else, this entire thread is as gay as you

I don't care if she friendzoned me, I just really... ok maybe I do love her but I don't care if I'm not anything more than just her best friend. I love being her friend as much as I love her.

Also lmao at being FWB with a girl then throwing it because "she means so much more"

An easy slut who was looking for a FWB
You deemed her a princess who should be elevated
Rofl you are a cuck and I feel 0 sympathy for what is about to happen to your heart in the upcoming period

> trying this hard to turn this thread into a dramatic opening up dialogue

Cringed

M-maybe I do...love..her user-kun!
KYS man haha you're a faggot

don't kill yourself, after some months you won't miss her anymore. I went through the same shit with my last best friend, was in love with her for 1.7 years, both wanted to go live together, have already planned everything, also we used to spend 4+ everyday on skype, everything reminded me of her because we liked the same things, I fucked it up after she told me she liked me and two weeks after stopped talking, two months later she contacted me and I told her to never contact me again because i was too hurt. but after 4 months I just stopped caring. had thought about killing myself everyday but luckyly I didn't end up doing it

no no listen it PROGRESSED to being an fwb, we were great friends before we just took it up a notch isn't it? I didn't look in a bar for some slut right she was a really amazing friend before and we just ended up fucking a few times down our timeline

the bitterness is unreal man, calm down with the edge go play with your legos or something

Don't worry OP soon she will have another dick in her vagoo to take care of her, I'm sure she will remember you from time to time in between 6'4 Tyrones shlong entries

user what if I don't feel what I felt for her with anyone else

what if I never connect with such a likeminded person like her ever again

how was the first patch of not talking to her? how did you get through it?

Too gay

Just get over her the same way you got over any other tough patch in life, and no she's not the last person you're ever going to meet, holy shit how beta are you ?
>when the going gets tough OP cries all night

yeah but you don't understand she's the only person I've ever met who's made me feel like this, she's the only person who I would ever deemed as FLAWLESS and LIKEMINDED through all the years I've known her

I see stories of people breaking up with their gfs they truly loved and never being able to find a love like that ever again and it honestly scares the shit out of me

I know my reaction to this is probably beta but I have to let myself go every once in awhile right? I can't keep myself bottling in feels for all of my life...

I've fallen in love twice so far, the first time was like a hurricane, I thought I would never find someone like her and when we dated I was the happiest person on the planet, everything seemed so perfect, then one night she just texted me she couldn't take it anymore. I thought my life was over, I was desperate and dated every girl that showed just a little interest in me, but nobody could have replaced her, so I just gave up. after a long long time I found someone even better (the one I was talking about).

the second break up was much worse, I felt connected with her on a much deeper level and she seemed to be really into me, we used to spent all day on messenger, when we hung out together I felt alive like never before, so of course not talking to her at first was depressing, she became an habit, we used to talk about all sort of things. Like I used to send her pics of cats I found outside (little gay but she loved cats), so everytime I saw a cat I just wanted to turn on the phone and send her a pic. after some time you just get used to her absence, you have to find interest in other things, like idk music, art, everything could work, but don't end your life. I know love can either destroy you or make you a better persone, but all you are feeling now (sadness, regret etc) will fade everyday a little bit more, then one day you will wake up without her being the first thing in your mind.

p.s. sorry for my bad english

it also depends on you
first of all stop thinking about her and about what happened, don't try to make up alternative endings and don't ever think it's your fault, even if it is, just don't. you musn't drown your sorrow in alcohol, once I tried to kill myself. anyway best of luck

I hope so, I fucking hope so
thank you man, you gave me hope that I will get over her and maybe find someone better (somehow), really appreciate it, also your English is great

Looooooooooool. Don't worry bro, chad will treat her just right.

She will make chad feel everything you felt, and so much more when she actually fucks his brains out. Don't worry though OP i'm sure you'll find a better boyfriend.

Damn not boyfriend, *BEST friend.

I'm trying to take you seriously but you're too much of a fucking faggot, honestly. There are people who've lost their own fathers who handle the situation better than you.

well yeah I haven't seen my father since I was 13 and I handled that pretty well

this girl > my fathers death X100000000

just wallow in self pity and bitterness every night and wait for the night when you'll think you have better use for your time that to wallow in self pity.

otherwise,

the whole idea behind telling people to start working out is that when you're tired and you know you have to do shit the next day as well, you don't have time to sit there and wallow in self pity. so, since you already work out, maybe try picking up new hobbies. even forcing yourself into something can work. preferably something tiring that requires lots of energy and rest.

adding to the "pick up hobbies advice":

go volunteer for something around town. there's bound to be some social service or whatever taking volunteers for one reason or another. maybe you can even do something exciting and be a volunteer fireman or some shit.

>be this fucking person
>constantly fucking depressed
>kill myself soon enough

try drugging it up. works for some people. at least for a while.