My fifth day of no weed been smoking every day for past year and was a quite regular user before that...

my fifth day of no weed been smoking every day for past year and was a quite regular user before that. Side effects are not to bad right now slight head ache and insomnia it is a lot easier than i thought it would be anyone else on the detox?

It's pretty easy really, the first two weeks are the hardest. Are you quitting for good?

I smoked basically every day for almost 3 years and then took a 6 month break before starting up again very gradually. Now I smoke around once a week on average. sometimes 2 or 3 times in a week, but then sometimes I'll go a month without smoking at all. I'm pretty happy with that.

Shit man, try going cold turkey after 5 years of nightly booze abuse. DT and night terrors are funnnnnnn.

For weed, my former stonet pal says snack and get out and/or around people doing things not involving weed.

im not to sure about quitting for good i just want to see how i feel after a few weeks and just choose one day out of the week to smoke hopefully won't slip back into my old routine, similar to you i guess just trying to find a nice balance.

6 months, and it sucks. Mostly because I don't plan on staying clean. Just looking for a decent job, then will toke once I'm sure I've got it

never been much of a drinker but i can imagine that being a lot harder to quit. yeah i have had the same advice, avoid things that trigger the craving

I quit around 40 days ago. Very boring at first; tv/films are much less interesting to me now.

For insomnia I recommend Unisom.

so you have quit for 6 months?

get out of the house, exercise, find something to do other than sitting and playing video games or watching movies.

no insomnia here, but i did notice my dreams came back with full force, where i didn't used to dream much before.

oh, and instantly lost weight. no munchies, y0 :)

I would say to aim for at least two months before you smoke again otherwise you will probably slip back into smoking every day pretty quickly.

You have to get used to doing things sober that you'd normally do high and save the getting high for a special occasion.

Yea. Bone dry. I didn't have so much problems except for insomnia and cravings. I still hate not smoking

funnily enough i'm actually finding tv and such a lot more interesting now I've quit. cool ill get my self a box

i think depending on how long you smoked, you're pretty much always going to fall back into that smoke 24x7 state if you start up again.

i use to train everyday while i smoked anyway but i have now upped it to two times a day to keep focused wish the fucking headaches would go.

>oh, and instantly lost weight. no munchies
Funny, I gained quite a bit of weight once I stopped smoking. Rather than get high at night I started stuffing myself with junk food which lulls you into a sort of stupor.

I finally got my diet in order this year though and lost 40 lbs so far.

solid advice.. need to get my enjoyment for life back even after 5 days things are looking different

wow i would of thought after 6 months without it, it wouldn't even cross your mind..why are you not smoking if you want to so badly

I don't think so. I smoke pretty sparingly now and I was a nightly smoker for years.

I think one thing that can help is to try to change your living circumstances. I moved to a new state and got a new job before I started smoking again and it just feels like a different life now. Instead of being a person who smokes every night I'm a different person with a different life who just smokes a few times a month.

Because I want a good job WAAAYYY more than I want to get high

I've been quit for 8 years now. Best decision I've ever made.

Also fair to note I started when I was 14 and smoked regularly for the next 6 years every day with 4 years of that being multiples all day from sun up to sun down. Like blowing thru a half oz every day.

>quit weed
go kill yourself faggot, its not addictive
>side effects are not to bad
>effects not to bad
>not to bad
>to bad
>to
It's too, you fucking moron.

>Like blowing thru a half oz every day.
What the fuck how did you afford that unless you were dealing?

>tfw bought an eighth in May and still haven't finished it because I learned how to smoke in moderation
feels good