NEW SLOWDIVE CONFIRMED

NEW SLOWDIVE HYPE
twitter.com/slowdiveband/status/819243333579112448

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofbtetrxB74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I saw them live just a few months ago

Not much hype after that. People from another era that haven't evolved.

aka how to kill ur legacy

If it's even half as good as mbv I'll be satisfied

Well this should be a fun listen to say the least

no hype tbqh. lets face it none of these bands were on the level of bowie/eno or even cohen who could take a break and come back with some good stuff.

still will listen to the album

HYPED. 2017 AOTY. MBV WILL BE BTFO

we already knew about this album

randomly heard 2 of their songs on youtube a while ago.

i honestly think their sonic masterpieces for the era they came out in, but now the 1000 teens on tumblr are probably doing it better

>new Slowdive
>new Ride

WHERE U AT KEVIN

there's been so many lesser bands playing around with their souvlaki sound that just doing that is not enough. hopefully these guys continue beyond pygmalion

this was confirmed like a year ago

JUST

This. They've been working on it for quite some time and I doubt Neil wants to release a shitty record.

EAT

Why?

fuck....

this made me look her up on wikipedia and now I'm sad. she's partially deaf now and her son was born deaf too

really makes you think....

Well its not hard to beat mbv lmao

It had a few good songs but was forgettable and not as good to loveless

Slowdive however has 2 masterpieces. We shall see if they deliver, I have a feeling they will

Also Souvlaki > Loveless t b h At least Souvlaki is chill and doesnt sound like a vacuum being fucked by a old walrus

Not a very flattering photo
Here's another recent one that looks better

Yeah, we all take bad pictures, user.

She looks fine. Bad lighting, angles, makeup count for a lot. And not many look great in a candid.

THIS JUST IN

people age, especially over 26 years

At least she got in shape before the reunion.

Souvlaki is just a few great tunes with lots of reverb slapped on. I used to love it but it's not even on the same planet as Loveless.

This reunion can go one of two ways. Either they can make something more like Pygmalion and alienate most of their fans who just want to hear Souvlaki 2.0 or they can make something more like Souvlaki and forever betray their best and most original artistic statement. Either way I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Still would desu senpai

the guitar looks better

is Mojave 3 worth checking out lads? the fact that its country put me off of listening to it
>inb4 le anything but rap and country XD

If you don't want people to make fun of you for ignoring a genre you don't like then maybe you shouldn't ignore a great album because it's a part of a genre you don't like
youtube.com/watch?v=ofbtetrxB74

white womemes really age like trash
this is why asian or black waifus are best

i worded that wrong desu. thanks for the rec, i'm liking it

Bilinda still looks hittable if you know what i mean, and she's 10 years older than rachel

what happened to rachel??

Kind of off topic but could somebody tell me what instrument she's holding?

the guitar looks curvy as fuck in an really unnatural way

It looks like like what you would get if you put a Gibson and a Jazzmaster into one of those shitty face-combining websites

hollow potato

yeah, wtf the hollowbody is completely fucked

you mean that morph-pages right?

life

God I hate you cunts. You'll hate this no matter what. I'm hyped as fuck, legacy is horse shit. If they release a bad album they release a bad album, only autistic freaks will care.

Their first album is one of my favorite albums. Also, I remember an old interview where either Neil or Rachel said that the Mojave 3 debut was originally Slowdive's fourth album.

I'm more hyped for the new Ride album. After two albums of mediocre britpop they've gone back to their good old shoegaze style. Even if it miserably fails to live up to Nowhere and Going Blank Again it'll definitely be better than Carnival of Light and Tarantula.

She didn't stay with Neil

i'm ready for slowdive's m b v