THIS MAN SEXUALLY ASSULTED ME

THIS MAN SEXUALLY ASSULTED ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ubrg0J03UdI?t=55
youtube.com/watch?v=Hml2d6aY5v4
youtu.be/dQxJYyp41xQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice.

what did he say? don't worry, this is your safespace :)

sauce
youtu.be/ubrg0J03UdI?t=55

Did you get his name?

Hi hugh

Hugh Mungus

He looks the part

How I imagine the woman looked like

kek

humongous what??!!??

Hugh. Mongus.

Women want to have dicks so bad well ok its getting dangerously close to treating them as equals. Fighting them physically. Not treating them with any compassion while taking their money. Taking what we need from them including pussy butthole. Keep fucking pushing us god damnit I promise any woman reading this we are so fucking close to beating you to death. Welcome to the world of natural selection, you were protected by us but you are shredding our last fucking amount of patience. TRUMP 2016 you feminists asked for it.

Shame on you Tony Danza.

bump

So much cringe

WHAT IS YOUR NAME
WHAT IS YOUR NAME
WHAT IS YOUR NAME
WHAT IS YOUR NAME
RAPE RAPE RAPE
RAPE RAPE RAPE
RAPE RAPE RAPE
RAPE RAPE RAPE

Humongous what?!?!?

hello Hugh i'm Mike Hunt

Yeah, what an emotional bitch that faggot was.

When we beat women into submission; we should cull fags like that guy too.

Dafuq are you babbling about?

he mad a hugh mungous mistake

Poor Mr Mungus

>HUMONGOUS WOT
>HUMONGOUS WOT
>HUMONGOUS WOT
>HUMONGOUS WOT
>HUMONGOUS WOT

For fucks sake will someone shove a cock in her mouth?

TONY DANZA ASSAULTED YOU?!

Is this the man you're speaking of?

>mfw this vid

>mfw universities are accepting the notion that words = physical assault

>mfw I'm in a humanities MA and it's too late to back out

I'm jumping ship for my PhD to whatever department I can. Sociology, business, whatever I can squeeze into. This shit is madness.

she was hoping he would say cock or dick so she could explode on him for sexual harrasment
but since he wouldnt she exploded anyway

There was a cop standing behind her smiling the whole time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hml2d6aY5v4

why did i kek

h3h3 productions did a video on this

Is this person actually called Hugh Mungus? Is this an actual, real name right now?

His real name is Mike Oxlong.

whats the tl;dr on this?

Looks like fucking that one guy from always sunny in philly lol when he got chunky

Apparently the guy said hugh mungous to some Indian reporter and she got mad because he 'said it in a sexual harassment way' (according to her words). I mean, saying hugh mungous while staring at a chick's tits may not be the best idea ever, but it's blown way out of proportion.

shit
youtu.be/dQxJYyp41xQ

lucky you
cry elsewhere

HUMUNGOUS WHAT THOUGH? He even gestured to himself suggestively. Therefore, sexual assault.

its so fuckign cringe seeing people like you trying to get attention

here is the reply you craved for fat fuck now fuck off

Blue Fungus

He wasn't staring at her tits at all, shill, he didn't even look remotely sexual, he said it with a 100% trolly vibe, go play your shit elsewhere

How can you hate this man, he has such a kind face

He said later on that he was kidding and he did this as a joke because that reporter was pissing him off. It's blown out of proportion, it's just a harmless joke.

Come on, looking at a chick and saying "HUMOUNGOUS" kinda screams subjectivity. People usually refer to certain body parts.

How do you function is every day life being this bitter? Even niggers who steal stuff and leach off the government aren't as useless to society as bitter motherfuckers like you. Go die hamplanet

he never said humoungous he said

Hugh Mungus

HOW DARE YOU?!?!
HOW DARE YOU?!?!
HOW DARE YOU?!?!

YOU DISGUSTING PERSON!!!!!!!!!

Fucking retard did you think that a man who's 3/10 at best said it in any way with a tinge of real intent of getting ready sexual you stupid motherfucker? If anything he wanted to piss her off because she asked for his name like he was committing a crime and she was going straight to the police with his name or was trying to shame him, the real harraser was her, even she knows he was trolling and used to sexual harassment accusation as revenge
Grats even a dumb feminist is smarter than you

i am flubbered.

whatever it's lewd and lascivious conduct. I'm a prude, but then again the laws of this wonderful country are prudish

That's the part that really rustled my jimmies, how can any human muster up all that self righteousness over a fucking joke and not feel extremely stupid ?

There was literally nothing lewd about it.

Who. The. Fuck. Is. THIS???

bet you a million dollars she was presenting like a motherfucker. stop horny shaming

That's a great opinion! Amazing sense of what is right or wrong, I fully condone your right to free speech, just kindly never reproduce, ok? Thanks ! (Implying your bitterness doesn't come from lack of attention from the opposite sex)

I'm not justifying how she reacted to it. She should've laughed it off as a harmless joke which is what it was. All I'm saying is that going up to women and saying stuff like this is just asking for trouble.

bump

one thing

i don't know why

doesn't even matter

how hard you try

I dunno lol

No it's not, what kinda fucking world do you live in? Where any joke referring to size and hardiness is something Men should tip toe over? i refuse to live in a world where sexually non intimidating men can't even make sex jokes with women because they hate men, and tards like you encourage them, sex since the dawn of mankind has been the prime of life and it's not a surprise many jokes revolve around it, you're trying to justify this woman's thin skin, I bet you she would have gotten mad at any troll ish answer he made regardless of anything, either way she is 100% in the wrong, he just said the most thing that would infuriate a feminist, good on him, bitch asking his name like he owes her

Also only 7% of women are feminists in America so don't say "women" as if they're all batshit crazy and haven't seen dick since they got blasted out of one

What were you wearing?

>going up to women
>women
M8 don't compare women to crazy feminazi retards, last I recall I can make sex jokes with women, because they've seen a dick before and they know I'm not going to rape them.

Look dude, this is your opinion and all, but there are just some things that are inappropriate to say. I don't know why are you so ass blasted over this simple fact.

A-fucking-men.
We can't give these fucking radical feminists an inch (some feminists are alright), or else they will literally make men afraid of even talking to a woman.

Right but it wasn't inappropriate, in the least. In fact, it was quite appropriate given the manner in which she accosted him.

Underage faggot. Kill yourself

Oh ffs quit taking the b8 m8

Because I haven't argued with such a gigantic retard in my entire life

Bro go drink some water, eat a snack, brush your teeth, relax, and then I want you to sit down and think about how you debated online about how the word humongous is inappropriate to a grown ass woman, try your best not to feel stupid

>land of the free
>home of the brave