If you were guaranteed to get away with it would you have sex with an underage girl? How young would you go...

If you were guaranteed to get away with it would you have sex with an underage girl? How young would you go? No legal repercussions, no social repercussions, no one will know about it except you unless you want them to. If you're worried about mentally scaring a child or whatever then not even she will have to remember it. Only you. It's a question about your morals not the law or society.

Other urls found in this thread:

ghz.me/8uK
ghz.me/8uL
ghz.me/8uM
ghz.me/8uN
onnion.io.ua
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A month and a half after the sperm fertilizes the egg.

Yes no question. 12 or 13.

>age
>clock
>cock

Will I see her after the attack?

I here nine is fine, but eight is great and seven is heaven

Old enough to pee, old enough for me.

>this thread
oh hey, FBI. Long time.

ghz.me/8uK
ghz.me/8uL
ghz.me/8uM
ghz.me/8uN
NOW!

Listen to me, iPhone warriors in worldwide poverty stricken hermitages. Believe the picture and see the truth. Two plus four equals six, six equals seven, seven equals eight, equals ending the eternal control of hyper fucker sissyboy prostate gods and Latino cream king slut warriors forever. Look into the numbers flying into your eyeballs and ingest them through the intestines and out the sphincter of eternity into your brainwaves, reverberating worldwide into four billion people, globe-wide into pure strained, gold poverty forever, culminating in the free market system equals eternal peace and liberty for all souls in the sensual chokehold of Steely Dan's enormous man pussy clitoris, all microblogged in the everwashing eyesight ear zones of TV-iPhone metacasts, living surrounded by the lie of cigarette cash truth youth exocriminals, written onto the parchment of our mindsoul's body's conciousness body and mind. Computerized sexlords by the Enron oil international playboy vicelords committee of local bonerlords, computerized sexlords triumph endlessly in the hills of your dreams, death, life, free market and damnation running throughout your veins, into the deadly living world sound sight robot conspiracy of pyramid scheme ultimate hellworld death crime. Rip babies from the arms of their mothers while nursing the erections of ultimate hellworld super king cock socks, asshole feeding tubes deliver perfect poison intraveneously while paid spokesman belch rhyming sales pitch

Nope. She's a human being, not a walking fleshlight. I'm cool with ageply, though, as long as both people are of age.

Oh god that was a bad idea!

15. maybe 14, but im young enough for those to be acceptable anyway so

Oh shit this thread is about to die

Yes. I will fuck anything with tits and a vag, no matter how small. Anyone who turns down free poon when there are no repercussions, is either a liar or mentally unfit.

If there's guaranteed no harm then yeah, maybe a 14/15 year old.

Is this safe to open lel

What is it?

How many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man

Oh boy im glad i could resist

Jailb8

Don't mind me.

Malware, most likely. Never trust links on this site kid.

You do realize that underage girls can be legally fucked almost anywhere except in murrica?

malware that steals personal info and locks computer.

16-17 totally 100% no doubt I'd fuck that asshole up beyond repair

Bump

I would be moraly obliged not to as i am an oldfag (30) and as a general rule i consider anybody in their teens and early twentys to be too young for me.

If underage kids, yes they are still kids even at 17, want to fuck other kids their age. Fine, I'm not going to stand in their way, but when you have people who say well if they are sexually active anyways then why not fuck them. That is just wrong.

As a small foot note i know this is Sup Forums and somebody will say fresh out of the womb is good enough for me. Just thought I'd give a serious and thoughtful answer

I hear ya'. I'm 35 and fucked a 19 yo recently. Her pussy was tight, but her inexperience kinda killed it for me.

Because you 14?

> disregard this poster, he sucks cocks

33 and I haven't been laid in six years due to being a mopey fag after divorce and then getting sick.

I'd probably fuck anything willing at this point.

nope. im closer to 19

>9:52 p.m.

>Is that a playstation slim?

11 is the limit for me, 12-16 is the perfect age range

I'd avoid 14-15 year olds then. Most states have that solidly on the "throw your ass in jail side of things", even the ones with so-called "romeo and juliet" laws.

15 but there are some some 14 year old that look way older to me.
t. A 17 year old whose birthday was a month ago

Bet you faggots cant be me in a 1v1. Will bet $15 on paypal or RP. You fucking noobs

I would try anything if it meant zero repercussions. Nothing has zero consequences though, so...

No younger than 7

Get a load of this faggot

12 is the youngest I'd go, 28 the oldest.

>to answer OP
>yes

onnion.io.ua

++++++++++++++

BABY FUCK IS AWWWWWWRIGHT

15 but there are some some 14 year old that look way older to me.
t. A 17 year old whose birthday was a month ago

14-16 is my ideal age. I wouldn't do a girl younger than 16 irl, but only because of laws and the likelihood of not getting away with it. I've seen some fine ass 14 yr olds before. Also I don't think it would fuck up a girls head that much if they're 14+. I'm talking about being pretty kind to them and just spitting game, not molesting.

a fetus mmmmmmmm i like em young

reported

you do know what this thread is about right?

>AurSol mains
fucking pleb

of course we would. age i dunno. naked kids aren't really attractive to me, they usually don't look like lolis in real life.

If I can get my cock inside of her and shems attractive to me, age makes no fucking difference to me. If there were no repercussions that is. Given the current laws, 18 is obviously my limit.

>Listen to me, iPhone warriors in worldwide poverty stricken hermitages. Believe the picture and see the truth. Two plus four equals six, six equals seven, seven equals eight, equals ending the eternal control of hyper fucker sissyboy prostate gods and Latino cream king slut warriors forever. Look into the numbers flying into your eyeballs and ingest them through the intestines and out the sphincter of eternity into your brainwaves, reverberating worldwide into four billion people, globe-wide into pure strained, gold poverty forever, culminating in the free market system equals eternal peace and liberty for all souls in the sensual chokehold of Steely Dan's enormous man pussy clitoris, all microblogged in the everwashing eyesight ear zones of TV-iPhone metacasts, living surrounded by the lie of cigarette cash truth youth exocriminals, written onto the parchment of our mindsoul's body's conciousness body and mind. Computerized sexlords by the Enron oil international playboy vicelords committee of local bonerlords, computerized sexlords triumph endlessly in the hills of your dreams, death, life, free market and damnation running throughout your veins, into the deadly living world sound sight robot conspiracy of pyramid scheme ultimate hellworld death crime. Rip babies from the arms of their mothers while nursing the erections of ultimate hellworld super king cock socks, asshole feeding tubes deliver perfect poison intraveneously while paid spokesman belch rhyming sales pitch

Depends on how developed she was but 13 would be the absolute lowest.

oral sex can be younger. anything with penetration would need to be an older girl. i don't want it to require too much of an effort.

then they aren't underage by defini- oh i see what you're doing

Ditto-No different at 40

So you would fuck a ugly hamplanet? Some people have standards.

i notice that underage girls often want to have sex with me, and i have had one encounter like that. i found that it is true that they do not know anything about how to have sex, and that playing teacher isnt as erotic as people might think

10 if she's over developed and smoking hot. Probably 12 though. If it was just no legal repercussions I'd go 14 cuz that shit doesn't hurt you mentally at 14.

Curious, how young could you even go without fucking up her vag anyway?

How underage are we talking?

Just bring on the nudes please

You're a liar or a homo. If this girl wanted to fuck you wouldn't say no.

depends on what she looks like.
I know a 12 year old with full C cup tits and an ass for days.
not saying I'd fuck a 12 year old, but she sure as fuck doesn't look 12.

saying someone is a kid at 17 is insane, just like it's insanity to say someone is a kid at 21 (when the brain usually is done developing)

seems like being "a kid" is really loose today. someone in Iraq will grow up much, much faster than someone in USA.

one of the reasons why cultures don't mix well. they just won't understand she is just a kid.

as for me if no party have any regret i don't really care, let two people have their own free will without putting a number in there. saying a girl is raped just because she is below a number is just so dumb in my eyes, especially since she might not have thought anything was wrong before someone but that thought into her head. just my 50 cents, in 100 years we will all be dead anyway (who read this, not humanity in general)

Talk shit get hit nigga

15 if it was legal of course! :^)

Also waiting for the win

Not him, but I can't be the only one on here who doesn't want to fuck everything they see. Just because they're attractive/are dtf, doesn't mean I'm into the. Physical Attraction, and desire are two different things. How pussy hungry are you?

Not sure I'd fuck an 18 year old at this point.

I sort of appreciate the human connection, however brief, of casual sex. I just don't have anything in common with someone that young.

what if she offered to give you a handjob?

Tbh. No. Too inexperienced. Probably wont do good enough head and just think its icky

14 and up only

i dont know, eight? i dont even really know what girls that age even look like anymore