You don't want one

Whats step 2?

leave the house
if there is anything unattractive about your body that you can fix - fix it
go to social events. If you like music go to music festivals, that kinda thing
if youre semi good looking that doesnt mean shit if you arent confident
learn from the real world

Need anything else?

have you ever noticed a lady seem flirtatious? if yes ask her to hang out 50% other 50% don't be weird as fuck.

How do i become confident?

Seriously this, they are a pain in the fucking ass.

Learn that females like to be submissive no matter what they say. Subtly order them around and tell them what to do.

Subtly.

>Realize that you are better than nobody, and nobody is better than you.

>Realize that you are in control of all your mental emotions. Everything that goes on in your mind is in your control. Use this to your advantage.

>It's just a woman. She is literally a man with tits and a vagina. Treat her like a man, but dont be gross. Dont treat her special, she's not a goddess she's a human.

Let me think of some other stuff

This

This is kind of beta but helped me when I was younger
>Used to be really beta, everybody thought I was a mute
>Was timid all the time, worried about everything, was super anxious
>Started listening to rock and roll - using its message in my life
>Stopped giving all shits
>Just did what I thought was fun, i'd creep people out just to see their reaction
>People started thinking I was pretty chill
>Would call out teachers on bullshit
>Simply didnt give a fuck

So long story short, rock and roll, and stopped caring. People thought I was confident.

you dont really want one trust me
but girls love to see a confident guy

Helps if you can articulate some plan you have for your life.

you like pizza and video games and gore message boards thats great, cater your message to your audience though.

What shit do you like that she might like? If you have a genuine opinion/understanding on what she likes - you will go far.. if youre not a forceful jerk about it.

>you dont want one

Why not?

Okay heres more confidence advice
>Learn to look at yourself objectively
>Dont be afraid to ask people about your looks or how you act and to change based on it
>Just go outside, go to places where you have the chance to be around girls. Talk to them
>Always think simply
>Another thing is you shouldnt go in wanting to impress a girl or to want to get into her pants. They are a person with years and years of experience, I really do think that once you learn the value of people and learn to be interested in what people have to say you will have a genuine feel to how you talk.
>People who are real are the most attractive
>People who know what they think and arent afraid to say it are attractive
>But dont overdo it
>Also loosen up when you walk, dont let your muscles tense. People notice tension very easily and it's a turn off. The more you learn to relax the better you will be.

>walk up to girl
>"wanna be my gf?"
>OMG yes!!!!

i dont understand what the problem is, why dont you guys just do what i do. pic related its me

Work out. Look decent
Go to a edm or whatever concert.

Experience. That's it. Just go out and do shit

>go to EDM
>get herpes

good idea user

um, fuck you sellout

i finally got the balls to ask the girl of my dreams out and i fell in love so hard. and its been a year, about to end soon. i cant imagine not being with her. Just dont fall in love because the longer the relationship it will only hurt more

Yo fucker I didnt talk about sex.

Calm down im just a man on a keyboard talking about EDM herpes

>1 Get self confidence
>2 Talk to a lot of women
>3 Be yourself, but within the social setting, i.e. Don't be a beer guzzling redneck at a fancy wedding
Then it will just happen naturally

What do you mean by it happens naturally?

trust me, you don't want to

Experience is the only thing that will get you there. Rome wasnt built in a day, you will learn my dude

You learn from every encounter and subconsciously (or consciously) apply that failure and fix it.

The first time and second time I asked a girl out was DRASTICALLY DIFFERENT.

>1st time
>Shook a lot
>Nervous
>Felt like I wanted to die

Second time ( couple months later )
>walked up
>Hey, you wanna go see a movie sometime
>Yeah sure
>Cool, I gotta go to class, just text me then. See ya

So much different. Experience man, all I can say is experience.

Not hard but there are things you have to realize. Confidence is key, no matter how ugly. Once confidence is achieved the next step are hobbies, i.e being social(dancing, concerts, and lively activities). You WILL NOT GET WOMEN STAYING AT HOME JERKING OFF TO TRANNYS, PLAYING VIDEOGAMES ALL DAY AND BROWSING Sup Forums FOR HOURS ON END. I suppose I should note that you could get one doing those things but the quality in terms of looks will suffer. Usually a key rule is more social=better looking. Also along with confidence you need to not smell like shit and keep yourself mildly groomed.

Really the long run of things is its best to be social, go out to a bar, learn to dance, go to a club to dance, hell sign up for a book club.

It doesn't work that way, buddy.
No, that photo isn't you.
This method wouldn't work for him either.

>Confidence
This is what you got to have anons trust me

>Not getting the joke

Dude, wasted trips.

*dubs

Oops.

Guy is full of shit, reverse image search, name of person he ripped is Josh Kloss
pic related is me

Easy
>Talk to female
>Get to know female
>Ask Female Out
Done its a three step method

whoah man, how did u get so ripped?

Also it doesn't matter if you are cool and suave when talking to girls, just talk to them. If they scoff at you or don't give you the time of day, then they aren't worth your effort or time

Right, I get that confidence is key but what the fuck do I talk about?

With my friends I know what to talk about but talking to girls, especially those that I don't know, I can't think of a single fucking topic.

Anyone have any advice for this? I'm not nervous in public, no social anxiety and people I know call me pretty chill.

Honestly if you're on Sup Forums you are guaranteed to be at the bottom of the social ladder. Meaninf its basically not possible

Easy as fuck, talk about them!

Ask them questions and then follow up with questions based on their answers

never had a girlfriend and I'm 18. idk if I'm like really weird or something..

I ate the hearts of bigger black men to gain their courage, then spent a year marathoning commercial debuts, you may have seen me before my change

To continue I think one dude in the thread said it best. "look at yourself objectively" ask yourself would you date you? Really visualize yourself as successful and what things make a successful man and build plans for them. If you can visualize try to build yourself after friends who are successful with women, hell even ask them. I bet you money they would say "confidence" but look deeper, try to implement and learn what they do. Hell they might say "going to the gym" "hanging out with friends" "going out" and as best as you can use that info as a guideline to how to be successful.

I wish I could say being nice and talking to women about manga and anime while showing a woman memes will get a woman but in reality it wont. In fact it will scare a huge majority of women away because it isn't in an attractive subculture. Go and work on following the guidelines, make strides and you should get a good looking woman.

Really in all honesty if you are not willing to change you don't want one. Woman only find a lack of confidence cute for a little while but if it bleeds into your conversation or actions a woman will find a real man. Some will put up with you only as a project and thats if she thinks you're really attractive or cute. Otherwise it will cause women to avoid you, might as well tell them you have the clap and you are awaiting a blood test for HIV.

>Dont be ugly
>be confident
being confident means that you dont give a fuck about all your flaws, and even if you are a piece of shit (even morally) you dont care and dont take care of it.
nothim more

>How do i get a girlfriend?
Don't be the sort of person that asks questions like these.

Kill yourself.

> Have wealth (buy the bitch lots of food)
> Be confident (drink alcohol to help)
> Ask grill out
> Profit?

Worked for me anyway nig.

You need to get rid of all the crutches (whining on chat boards, escaping into vidya, chronic masturbation, etc.).

That forces you to go out and meet people. Not girls. People. Learn some social graces by taking up something (hobby, class, outdoor meetups, etc.). Preferably something slightly out of your comfort zone but that interests you. See what kind of questions help you connect, see what topics to avoid. Learn to listen, and to talk about yourself without being weird or boastful or whatnot.

Pay attention to body language. If you fuck up, you should be able to tell. Likewise for successes. As you get better, you'll be more ready to actually show your best side to a girlie when the time comes.

Learning to connect isn't that hard, and it'll ensure that you'll rarely go without a gf if you want one.

Questions about them at first, then questions about their friends, then questions about their family.

Then for the remained of your relationship you get to enjoy the bitching about pissing on the toilet seat, or not replacing the roll of fucking toilet paper.

>sex is worth it tho

careful with this though

Was at a concert the other day and this guy was asking questions and after like 3 or 4 if feels like the girl was being interrogated.

From Dan Savage, fag advice columnist:

Join a gym and get yourself a body that girls will find irresistible, read—read books—so that you'll have something to say to girls (the best way to make girls think you're interesting is to actually be interesting), and get out of the house and do shit—political shit, sporty shit, arty shit—so that you'll meet different kinds of girls in different kinds of settings and become comfortable talking with them. Get a decent haircut and use deodorant and floss your teeth and take regular showers and wear clean clothes. Go online and read about birth control and STIs, and learn enough about female anatomy that you'll be able to find a clitoris in the dark.

Why do you want one?

Wow, not op here, but I did exactly that and it didn't work.
>Mfw I turned me into the annoying fat kid.

Get rich.
Purchase sex.
Purchase violence.

Ignore women the rest of the time.

I think I may have overdone the creepy part.

It's a trap OP. Let the girl come to you, don't look for one.

That's what I did and it didn't work but then again I still occasionally drop by

Step 1: Get off the internet.
Step 2: Talk to girls.
Step 3: Ask one on a date.

Profit.

That simple user

Go to a country were youl be considerd a gringo. You now have the option of having a super hot 3rd world wife vs bland annoying amerifat

Buy one