She is considered the biggest traitor in Mexico

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F2Nk5hZUe8M
rt.com/news/205895-islam-america-erdogan-cuba/
youtube.com/watch?v=2ye-oF-LraI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're talking about a group of people have been screwed over constantly by history and always have a face to blame.

why?

Isn't she

women destroy civilizations, nothing new here

She was Cortez's lover (one of them, at least) and his interpreter and adviser. Basically she was one of the first pure indigenous people to side with the Spanish, and gave birth to some of the first mestizos in the new world.

She deserves it

why do mexicans even talk about we wuz aztecs, theyre got more from spain than them baka

> Blaming her for loving the glorious Spanish penis.

youtu.be/F2Nk5hZUe8M

If she gave birth to the first mestizos, why does she have European features?

im literally 100% aztec you subsaharienne somali nigger

thats a modern fictional drawing you idiot

what's the phrase for when a woman get shafted by a Spaniard?

SPIC'd?
IBE'd?

That painting isn't from the early 1500s...

Actually Mexico is pretty close to 50/50 indigenous/European in terms of genetics. Culturally, they're probably more European though.

WE

Because this is how average Amerindian woman looks like.

UNEMPLOY'D

PAELLA'D

She was a slave. As in she was literally Cortez slave after being given a gift.

*as a gift

Well yeah, but it wasn't like chattel slavery. It was more like Roman slavery where slaves could still be friends with their owners and the slaves were treated a bit better.

mexican president is mestizo .

Eres chi a que si?

Barely. He looks like a white guy with a tan.

!aaaaaaaaaajjskskskskllkjdh

Es castizo

aparentemente es como un Rajoy Mexicano por que todo el mundo le odia alli.

no parece tan tonto como Rajoy

COLONIZED

whew, Cortez stuck his dick in THAT?!

ewwwwwwwwww, I'm gonna be sick

He didn't. Nobody was fat back then. She was in shape and healthy, and hadn't been introduced to a European diet yet. So she probably looked closer to pic related.

Same reason Euros identify with Romans. Also many actually descend from them.

>He looks like a white guy with a tan.
USA IS NOT WHITE, CONFIRMED

Spain very much believed in slavery as chattel slavery. Most tribes in meso America differed but if you weren't a sacrificial slave you could often integrate into your new tribe and be freed with time.

Hazme caso, ese hombre es lo mas retrasado que ha parido madre

Prob closer to this.

You have to think that he probably had not had sex in months

How dare you post that bitch in this thread?!

nothing wrong in having sex slaves.

I mean if you haven't fucked or fapped(catholic) in a month you would too t bh

mas tonto que Rajoy lo dudo

>Spain very much believed in slavery as chattel slavery.
They did, but I'm talking about the relationship between Cortez and Malintzin specifically. Their relationship was much more friendly than a plantation owner working dozens of Africans.

Also, I don't think the debate over whether native Americans had souls had been decided by that time. There was a lot of debate over if native Americans had souls and should be converted to Christianity (and in that case, shouldn't be used as slaves), or if they didn't and could be used as slaves.

I think Amerindian girls are like pokemons, they are pretty cute at first, then they evolutionate into monsters.

Hazme caso tio, es tan subnormal que da vergüenza verle

Has spain formally apologized to Mexico for destroying aztec empire and killing natives?

IDK, but the Pope has.

anybody who becomes fat turns into a monster

They can't handle fatty food, so if they are lower class they will eat like shit.
If they actually work like natives in the fields or farm and stuff like that under the son they age really fast. But if they have a good diet they look like uglier asians with no hips

and you? with your HUE empire

>evolutionate

Why is Spain stupid?

All modern natives look like shit because the cute ones married to spaniards and their kids turned into mestizos.

I think they celebrate it in a weird.
> W-w-we are all one big happy family now. R-right?
Kind of way.

>apologizing for destroying people who made human sacrifices
nothing of value was lost.

we didn't destroy anything, we just sneezed, not our fault they didn't have no defenses against the common cold or smallpox.

Lo es, los únicos presidentes más imbéciles que él son Evo Morales y Maduro.

Portugal was really kind with the natives that allied to them 2bqf

>baka
what is the word for this?

Has Italy formally apologized to Spain for destroying Iberian culture and killing natives?

Has Mongolia formally apologized to China for destroying Han culture and killing natives?

Has current Europeans formally apologized to Cromagnoids for destroying their culture and killing natives?

You literally destroyed their ancient cities, works of art and abducted children while beating them if they spoke their mother tongues though?

gib some amerindian girls.

more like everytime people see attractive features they think those features are white

why does Sup Forums likes to generalize so much?
is it that hard to understand that most of it comes down to the lifestyle of the person than simply genetics? or is just bad banter?

You had your chance. rt.com/news/205895-islam-america-erdogan-cuba/

You raked up a much higher kill count and wiped out more individual cultures than any of those invaders combined.

proof?

you mean criolles, my family stayed in Spain, well my great grandpa lived in Cuba, but that is all

He mentioned the Arabs but you're right. Piri Reis had been there.

post ameridian qts from colombia.

Mexico City is the most famous example.
>cuba
That was just a case of straight up genocide, same as the Dominican Republic.

>He mentioned the Arabs
baka desu senpai. It was the west Africans who landed in Brazil first.

>That was just a case of straight up genocide, same as the Dominican Republic.
tell me about anglos

I didn't nothing, neither my ancestors, my ancestors decided to stay in Spain. The ancestors of current Latin Americans did all these terrible things. They should ask for forgiveness of themselves, which basically means accepting their past.

Why does Spanish from Spain sound so bad? Its as if they don't even try to pronounce the words.

I'm a francophone so my ancestors were actually not that bad comparatively speaking. We even mixed it up a bit as well making the Metis who don't have the complex mestizos do.

Are you kidding? Everytime I saw a spaniard tourist girl I want to stab my dick into her because the language sounds so passionate. Latin American spanish is shit.

These actions were performed at the behest of Spain and for its benefit. The people who commited these crimes were venerated there. Seems silly to assume that people on the mainland have clean hands when they benefitted the most and gave the orders.

Because you're a chicano

>He didn't do what he wanted
Sorry, I don't talk to beta males. Only (You) you'll receive.

El turco, señores

>CHI
HAAHAH HE SAID IT AGAIN

I was being serious, it sounds like you guys don't actually space out words. Also
>vosotros

Don't make fun of me you Gringo!

>Why does Spanish from Spain sound so bad?
I unironically love the way they talk, and the Madrid accent is the best

So you should hapologize for the crimes committed by the British and French some centuries ago just because you share nationality with them? Is the most ridiculous thing I ever read on this Vietnamese imageboard.

Dijo la sarten al cazo

Post koksal baba

But asians dont have hips either.

soy 100% Maya, turco. no tengo ninguna gota de sangre iberica en mis venas.

Apologies don't do anything after the fact but playing the dindu card when talking about the history of your nation is retarded. People need to be able to look back at their ancestors and acknowledge some of them were bad people. It's probably a way of thinking Franco instilled in your nation I imagine.

I don't think she was a slave in the European way. She and the other 20 girls were more like brides to Cortes and his captains to make an alliance.

Literally for what purpose, it won't bring them back.

I'm not allowed. Here Nusret for you.

Really? Madrid accent sound like whinings.

lmao prepare for the cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=2ye-oF-LraI

Cuando lo quieras te lo cambi por alguna porteña, ademas madid en 10 años se va a ser indistinguible de guayaquil

>Cuando lo quieras te lo cambi por alguna porteña
te gusta el acento porteño? es lindo pero exagerado, prefiero el bonaerense, es parecido pero más moderado

I insist, they were not my ancestors, my ancestors did not go to America. There is no reason to be proud or regretful of something that my ancestors did not even do.

On the other hand the conquest of America by the Spanish Empire had its good things and its bad things, just like the British conquest of North America, the Roman conquest of Hispania or the Mongol invasion of China. All that black legend against the Spanish conquest is ridiculous.

>Genocide

Wtf. Amerindians are about 200 millions of we include mestizos.

What a genocide.

Se lleno de chicANOS esto

Por algun motivo me pone bien de tontorron, eso si a los 10 minutos me da dolor de cabeza

>of we include

*If we include.

Don't listen to these guilt fetishists and butthurt indos

si, y las chetas (de clase alta) son insufribles, hablan con la nariz, aparte de que hablan pelotudeces 24/7