Hey Sup Forumsros

hey Sup Forumsros

anyone wanna just talk?

what's on your mind?

nothin

just Sup Forums stuff

I had a really nice dream!

I'm sad, my job sucks, humanity sucks, and my penis has never touched a vagina.

Just finished playing the new battlefield one demo with my bud. Got 8AM class tomorrow. Sucks dick.

I'm here, a good friend of mine just died last night at age 21. I don't know what you do or how to feel. He's just gone and it's fucking terrible

What was it about?

Hookers, my man.

Yea I didn't really like bf1 either

>what's on your mind?

I made one mistake and I can't move on, so I whine about it in threads on Sup Forums and do nothing to change my life

Im what you'd call a "newfag" but I'm getting the hang of Sup Forums Op

what did you do?

changing is easier said then done

Try weight lifting it really helps with stress and sadness

we were all new once

>one mistake
greentext tiem

I've been holding in a shit for two days and I just puked out liquid shit. It's fucking awesome. Gonna DESTROY the toilet in a minute here. I'm trying to fill it to the top with shit so when my grandma comes home and goes in the bathroom without the light on like she always does she sits down and gets a pussy full of shit.

Pics

but why

>what did you do?

didn't stand up for a friend, so he got kicked out of school

>Try weight lifting it really helps with stress and sadness

it's not for me

Sup Forums full of normal people

try walking anywhere quiet

Thinking about how much I hate gooks

>greentext tiem

My greentexts get posted (by me) all the time and I whine about it all the time

I'm happy for people to read but I worry I'm overdoing it and shittying up the place

...oh well

How did he feel about that?

Piece of shit job, struggling to finish school, single since the day I was born, friends don't know I'm pathetic loser at home. Hopefully it flies past.

I'm just lonely.

I'm one of those people nobody really remembers.

What other shit are you up to, Sup Forumsros?

She hit me with the broom a couple days ago for whackin off in the attic to pictures of my grandpa when he was in the Marines. It's payback time.

my girlfriend hates her body (she's skinny with small tits). What do

Don't wallow in regret. Can't change it once you've done it; do it and forget about it. Nobody cares; this place is already shit.

friends

Dump her

Be extremely horny and clearly very attracted to her

same here, man

:/

you let your grandma hit you with a broom? What are you, 12 years old or something?

why were you jacking it to your grandpa

I'm in love with my best friend's girlfriend. She's everything I've ever looked for in a girl.

Not going to do anything with her obviously, even if she was willing, it is a super shitty thing to do.

fuck man

I'm 34.

He was really hot.

I know your name c:

You don't hide very well

Why are you living with your grandma at 34, and why did you have to do it in the attic

Tbh, that's th only thing I got going for me

:(

shit dude.

everything always works out in the end

Trust me, you don't know who I am

deja el "c:" hermano

Where else am I gonna live? And the pictures were in the attic in storage. I'd have brought them down to my room but it seemed like a hassle.

fuck

I can't even imagine what I would do

People can be on Sup Forums for three years and still be called a newfag. Explore the other boards and lurk. Soon you'll be a pro at this hellhole I call home

Why aren't you supporting yourself in a place you pay for with a Job you work at? Why are you leeching off your Grandmother and then abusing her

I keked at this

It seemed like a Hassel

>be me 17 then now 18
>friends with hot girls my age
>there parents are foster parents
>get foster baby girl
>bio mother was on drugs and shit so the kid fought to survive
>become attached to little girl
>watch her grow for a year
>bio aunt adopts girl
>bio aunt is redneck bitch
>mfw I'll never see little girl again

I am in a pretty similar situation. Not my best friend though, just a good one. There is really no good way out.

You're right, but it seems that me and my friends joke about my drinking, I don't blame them, but I have an actual problem with liquor.

I'm not allowed to work. My grandma isn't getting abused she's getting paid back for messing with me during my private moments.

My family has a history of alcoholism

I would avoid if I can

Steal her back and run away to some cool country and give her a happy life.

What do you mean your "not allowed to work"

Your loving in her house and you can't even show her respect for her wishes?

tomorrow is my great-grandfather's funeral and I'm scared of going... so, yeah

Some fags might have remembered me from a couple feel threads

I'm going through a weird mental struggle because my girlfriend has just left for university on Monday, and I'm constantly thinking about what could happen, and if anything does happen to her. I'm almost 2 hours away. Were both dedicated to make this relationship work out but I've been cursed with my father's over analyzing mind and calm nature, and my mother's emotional instability at the same time, so I keep all the shit I've been feel bottled up except for a very few individuals.
And of course my Sup Forumsrothers

I can't trust anyone 100% because of an issue involving my mother cheating on my father, which has left me permanently scared of cheaters, the feeling is more about how I dont want to go through what my parents went through. I trust her (don't go on about trust, I've heard too much shit about that already Sup Forumsros) and I know she's not like that, (again. I know her, you guys don't). But that fear is still around...

Many anons suggested that I just break it off, but I'm not really like that... (Again, I don't want to go through what my parents went through) If anything is going to happen between us, shes going to initiate it, and I'm going to be the one to ultimately end it.

But here's hoping for the best, I would absolutely love to spend the rest of my life with this woman.

Pic not related, sorry OP

>how to get shot by the police

wish I could stop marsterbating for strangers on the internet.

Don't even know where they are or what their names are, feels bad as hell man

I've been there before.

I'm just feeling sad at how many fucking stupid arrogant liberals Sup Forums has crawling around.

I felt like shit when that happened to me bro and my friend was only 17, i miss my nigga

sounds like you need to.decide yourself if she is worth the pain

Hi man. Just laying in bed today walked around 13km today and am tired as fuck. Starting at a new university Wednesday and kind of excited but also a little nervous.

I live in a town with a lot of old people and it makes me sad.

Not really

how do i get laid on homecoming night, how do i put the moves on her, im just a virgin fag that cant do shit.

turn off your internet for a week

Throw away your webcam

It's attached to my laptop.

It's this whole stupid court thing. All the things I'm qualified for around here involve me being around people the government has deemed me unfit to be around.

I'll remember you

She's the most beautiful thing I've ever held, her growth may be stunted because of the drugs, she'll only get to be about 4-5 ft tall, I just don't know how I could even take care of her, no job, no education, I'm basically a fucking kid myself

>wish I could stop marsterbating for strangers on the internet.

I'll help you stop. Add me on Skype and we can chat.

Winkyface.

Uninstall it's driver in the Device Manager

Whats up bro! You're not lonley man you always have us

How did you get deemed dangerous

maritsa is always on my mind. gosh i fucking miss her so much.

throw it away.

My mom cheated on my dad too so I feel like I'll always have trust issues

She's gonna cheat on you. LDR never works out. I've railed a bunch of chicks who had boyfriends back home. Sorry, but it's just the truth.

If there are any Jews here.

I'm sorry.

If you really want it to happen it will. You need to take a leap of faith. But you also need to be sure she loves you as much as you love her

I try a lot, but when I do, I feel the stress and anxiety take over me on what am I going to do, I just hope I can finish school and get a spot in the military, so my problems can't get behind me. Idk if I'll make it.

Fuckin cops making shit up. I only sniffed maybe one shoe at that Chuck E. Cheese.

You know those "words of wisdom" you always hear growing up?

Stuff that you always say yea that's true but kinda throw it away in your mind. And don't really understand the true meaning of the saying until you've experienced it and made the mistake you were warned about?

Why do we not listen?

im from germany and my grandparents are nazi's we dont visit them anymore so me and my family moved to the u.s

Thanks man it's rough being Jewish and trying to use this website. Like never in my life have I ever seen so many tin foil hat wearing tards broadly blame an entire group for all the problems they have in their life.

only you can overcome you

you are the sculpture and the sculptor

there will be pain

but there will be bliss in the end

you should get help

This. My cousin and his fiance were in a 4 year LDR and both of them were cheating on each other all the time. My cousin was in a few lowkey relationships and his fiance was just fucking all different types of dudes. (found out about this all accidentally)

They've been living together now for 2 years and don't know either of them cheated on each other, only I do. It's kinda funny.

I guess no one else wants to talk

how do you get over a lost friend, Sup Forums?

I'll talk. what's up?