EXPOSED Celeb Thread!

EXPOSED Celeb Thread!
Nip Slips / Upskirts / Etc.
Of Course, full nudity is totally acceptable.

who is dis

>Filename
Newfag.

Kenshi from Street Fighter

M-My beautiful m-mistress wife Jessica Alba i-is desired b-by m-many m-men b-but she i-is in l-love w-with me... I-I always f-feel s-so h-happy thinking ab-about h-how w-wonderful she is and h-how lucky I-I am t-to have h-her... I-I also f-feel s-sad f-for all those unfortunates who w-will never kn-know what i-it is l-like t-to have s-such a-a wonderful creature a-at their b-back and c-call...

GO THE FUCK AWAY YOU ANNOYING SHITSTAIN FAGGOT

beck and call*

I-I guess a-a beautiful celeb w-wife i-is l-like the ultimate tr-trophy t-to display... As s-such i-it i-is always m-my pleasure t-to b-be o-on g-guard against other m-men who m-might try t-to to steal h-h-her away from me...

Who was disappointed no new nudes for the fapiversary?

can we get some NON- Annoying posters in here to bump this shit?

Page 5?
Really?

C'mon, lurkers!

ayy

fun movie, hot chick.

Adelle

Hey, douchebag!
We got you your favorite thing...

Disappointment!

Damn. I love breasts like that.

whats this from?

not really exposed,

yet acceptable

you fucking asshat, even if you stutter in real life you don't take the time to type out a stutter. ultimate autism.

A-Almost every time w-we g-go out there i-is s-some dude who i-is t-trying t-to p-put the moves o-on my lady... The boldest o-ones j-just completely ignore m-my presence and try t-to get real cl-close t-to her... S-Sometimes she actually l-looks l-like she enjoys i-it when sh-she s-sees them m-make such a b-big effort t-to g-get h-her b-but of c-course I-I am not amused a-at a-all...

Damn bruh Ariana Grande is freaking hot!!!

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

Obvious body double is obvious.

lol taking the b8 this hard

I-I-I really d-don't know why w-with all m-my faults g-good s-sir she d-decided t-to choose m-me a-as h-her bosom buddy... Maybe I-I'm m-more o-of a-a lady's m-man than I-I thought... When i-it c-comes t-to sm-smooth talking I-I can s-say sometimes I-I have m-my m-moments...

KP

KP 2

damn, uma is stacked! i had no idea

Would you slide your cock into that?

Who?

I-I mean y-y-you got t-to be doing s-something right to get a jeweled woman l-l-like this... I-It c-can't be all l-luck... O-Or maybe s-something in her brain c-c-canceled itself out a-and she fell for me...

OMFG yes.

Your right you did luck out that she is a fan of tiny cocks

F-fuck you p-pussy faggot. F-fight me c-c-c-cunt!

any info on this would be appreciated.

lindasy lohan

F-faggot k-k-kill y-o yourself

O-One thing I-I d-don't l-like is h-how she gets a l-l-little to close to h-her male fans wh-when they approach her i-i-in the street or wherever... I n-n-note they often let their hands w-wander around on h-her a little too much es-especially when they are t-taking a fan p-pic with her...

Wrong

looks like women trying to look like whores for attention

no, the last one.

you should be ashamed of yourself

NOBODY wants to see that

W-Well g-good s-sir that i-is another m-matter entirely; I-I know m-my 3 inch m-member w-won't b-be breaking any records b-but I-I always thought sm-smaller w-was b-better before I-I began t-to understand w-what w-woman really want...

who dat?

pretty sure that just a look-a-like

she's too uptight to do nudes, let alone a 4-some

I-Ignore m-me b-because I-I'm a-a h-huge -f-f-f-faggot.

Iggy

Annie

I need Rita's feet on my dick

Rita on the left?

we're going off topic here.

Let's get this thread back on track!

you mean I-G-G-Y

Indeed.

so chloe is a dude?

I need more of her in my life

no,
that poster is just a faggot

die.. no one wants to play along with your autistic role play bullshit

I-I f-find i-it o-odd a-a lot of the m-men who c-come up t-to her start slinging their a-arms all over h-her and sh-she reacts a-as though she is c-cuddling w-with h-her b-beloved m-mother... I-I really e-expect h-her t-to b-be repulsed b-by the physical c-contact w-with these m-men, especially the o-odd one whose h-hands seem t-to disappear s-somewhere in her b-back end... She s-seems t-to put on the b-biggest smile and g-giggles d-during this close unwanted b-backside contact... I-I just h-hope his fingers aren't p-poking around where they d-don't belong, d-down her jeans, or between ch-cheeks...

Does anyone have that webm/backstory of aubrey plaza in the shower getting splashed by some dude

Dem ass zits

it isn't Aubrey Plaza