Just watched The Matrix for the first time. Ama

Just watched The Matrix for the first time. Ama

red or blue pill?

Fuck that I would have taken the blue pill, almost all of them died

All 3?

What movie did you watch?

The regulars. The only ones that didn't was Keanu(cause he's special), the girl(cause Keanu needs his dick wet), Lawrence(cause honestly he's pretty hard ass), and the Mexican (cause they needed a Mexican. As a normal white dude, I would have fucking died. No sir, I'll take my blue pill and live normal

Tell me user. What good are our replies if you cannt...see the...screennnn?

#
I need to ask though, are the other two movies any good?

You're fine without seeing them. Stories weren't that great, when they came out the action looked cool but by today's standards it's pretty shit

the second one is ok, but it ends on a cliffhanger.

the third one gets weird, without spoiling it, neo somehow is able to use his powers in the real world, rather than just in the matrix. it got really stupid near the end.

Just wiki'd them. Don't sound very good.

You been living under a rock?
Or just underage b&?
Faggot.

i watch the whole trilogy every christmas eve kek

not OP, but i've never understood people that seem to feel superior because they've seen a movie that somebody else has missed.

these are the same people that ask "have you seen [title]" and when then person says no, they respond with "OMG YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT?"

Did you like it?

Please fucking tell me you promise not to watch the other Matrix movies. They suck massive butthole (like Back to the Future 3).

>How do I greentext?

Not really.

Music in the fight scenes are good.

YouTube the Chateau scene, once that's done you've seen everything worth seeing in the sequels

Back to the Future 3 was awesome, fuck you!!

I like the movie. Was very pleased with it even from being made in 99

Back to the future 3 was fucking trash

Yeah the wiki said that he can make the worm things explode?

something like that.

it was just bad writing.

very similar to Nightmare on elm street 2 when freddy was able to kill the kids in the real world instead of just in their dreams.

(not a spoiler on NOES2, that movie came out in 1985)