Please tell me where to buy nitrogen gas so i can kill myself. i have nothing to live for

please tell me where to buy nitrogen gas so i can kill myself. i have nothing to live for.

why nitrogen:
>people do die accidentally of nitrogen asphyxiation, and usually never know what hit them. (It’s even possible that death by nitrogen gas is mildly euphoric. Deep-sea divers exposed to an excess of nitrogen develop a narcosis, colorfully known as “raptures of the deep,” similar to drunkenness or nitrous oxide inhalation.)

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2014/05/death_by_nitrogen_gas_will_the_new_method_of_execution_save_the_death_penalty.html

What's wrong, user?

i have nothing to live for and i don't want to suffer anymore

Explain.

um idk how, i have nothing to live for and i want to die.

Probably at a welding shop. You can get argon there too, that would do the same thing. If you don't have a tank, that can be expensive. Buy it with a credit card, it's not like you have to worry about paying it off.

Don't we all suffer, what makes you better the us?

okay if you actually have problems, real problems, caused by other people or tragedy or some shit, you can talk about it.

but if you're just sad because daddy didn't buy you that baddragon dildo you wanted then get the fuck over yourself and get go see a psychiatrist and start the pill popping

Troubled childhood? Relationship problem? Academic failure? Financial stress? Tell us your story OP

no financial stress or academic failure, i was one track to get my doctorate degree

just fucking tired of being alive and i want it to be over and i don't want it to be a bid deal. just want something peaceful

Your relatives/spouse will have to pay it off

thank god i have never had a gf then :^)

hey i know how you feel. nothing's seriously wrong, you have no reason to want to die, but being dead just sounds so attractive, right? no need to stress about the future, no need to keep up the act. if there was an easy way to do it, like stepping through the door, you wouldn't think twice about turning the handle.

exactly

i could pull that off with nitrogen
thanks for the answer

>find tall building
>jump off
>do a flip
>fly (optional)

True before my brother committed suicide. He maxed out his credit cards. Now my family owes $24,000.

Such bullshit. Your family doesn't owe someone else's debts unless they co-signed (which made it their debt)
Your brother's ESTATE owes the money.

i already decided on my method
that's some bull shit. what about student loans?

i know how you feel, and i know how easy it could be.

but listen. if there's anything, a single thing, that gives you joy, that keeps your attention, then keep at that. if it's a person, if it's a tv show, if it's a video game, if it's smoking weed or just jacking off, anything. do that. do that every day. because holding onto something no matter how pathetic is better than being dead.

what's that stupid house quote? living in misery sucks marginally less than dying in it

air is mostly ~80% nitrogen
just breath fucking air until you die
like we all do

You're an inspiration

Fuck em, if they weren't shitty, you wouldn't be killing yourself. Also, they don't have to pay it, it won't have any effect on their credit if they don't. The worst that could happen is that they could try and get it from your assets in probate, but since you're attention whoring on Sup Forums saying that you're going to kill yourself, you're only assets are probably a $2500 gaming computer and a couple cases of mountain dew.

i got nothing bro

True but I was just stating a fact

write, paint, make a mural out of your shit, i don't care man, but do something with that feeling you have in you. go watch depressing bleak movies that make you feel that monotonous drone inside you isn't only something you can feel.

if worse comes to worse, start a new life. go live in a different city, a different country, a different house, under different conditions. got no money? live on the fucking street then. go hike and camp for 6 months straight. hop a train.

you don't care anyways right? well don't let your life end by killing yourself because that is fucking boring. if you're gonna die, risk it by almost getting crushed by a train or stabbed by some hobos because at least that's interesting. but of course, hopefully at that point you're invested enough in this new experience to see it through a little more, another day of it, because you need to know how your story ends and you need to know it ends better than sitting in a room with a plastic bag over your head

>i already decided on my method
Like hell you did
JUMP
JUMP
JUMP

this. a 100 pound bottle isnt that expensive. we use it for purge gas on sour lines, and 100 pounds is more than enough to kill yourself. if you're going to do it dont forget to buy a regulator for fucks sake. you dont need exploded lungs, that shit would suck, or blow, i guess. im sorry you want to kill yourself bro, hopefully you back out before doing anything too drastic

>doesn't want to live
>go put in double effort into living

somehow i don't think that sounds appealing

I know Jared leto is trash but watch mr. Nobody. It'll help you understand all the possible outcomes a choice can make. Go do shit. Make grave choices. Experiment with your destiny.

this. if you have nothing to live for then why not? what have you got to lose?

Make a commitment in the gym or something. Reach goals to have some satisfaction. Do something to live for

still there OP?

yeah

don't kill yourself. at least do something before you die.

i have. i'm done now

If he had the courage to kill himself, he wouldn't need to kill himself. They call that the faggot paradox.

you havent gotten that doctorate yet right

no but it doesn't fucking matter

what's this doctorate in anyways

Do you really think that living life on medication is in any way better than dying? It's like you're already dead but you still have to experience it. Why do you even care that someone else doesn't want to live? It isn't your choice to make.

why not just bring the bottle into a closet or bathroom and let 'er rip?

IF you're doing it, that's nothing I can stop you from doing, m8.
Pretty cool to choose a painless way out. Can't tell you where to buy any gas though.
Good luck.

it isn't my choice, but i've thought what you've thought before. i think about it every time the sun sets. i'm just telling you what i tell myself.

bullshit
you can't pass debt on to other people, you fucking retard

heathcare related. not md but something else

it just doesn't fucking matter. nothing fucking matters. i don't enjoy anything and nobody likes me so what's the fucking point. if i have to be alone until i die anyways may as well cut all the bullshit and suffering and go out now painlessly

if nobody likes you, maybe stop being a huge weirdo. if you can confirm that you aren't a weirdo, then fuck those people and find some people who aren't assholes that you can make connections with.

Look it up fag

What should I look up? What's the name of the non-existent law on estates that allows it?

If you want to go out like a cheapskate, you cab go buy a little portable grill and fill it with charcoal and just light it in your bathroom or something. Close all the windows and doors and tape the seams. Maybe put the grill in your tub as well and fill it maybe to five inches of water so any errant cinders won't burn your house down after you go.

not actually a pleasant way to go

Does it work? I mean really. Honestly.

and listen, popping antidepressants isn't my ideal life either, but if it stops you from ending it all then i think it's worth it. because it gives you the chance to improve, get better, and maybe you won't need them some day.

i read this once about acid and psychedelics. it's good to use them once in a while, but they take you to a place that you should then try to get to on your own, without the drugs. i think the same thing applies for antiD's. they help you get to a stable place. once you're there, you have a better chance of figuring out how to stay there and even be happy.

If you drink enough it might be

Why is it that I read about 10 post a day involving suicide on Sup Forums and nobody ever does it?

evidently i am a weirdo, i've never had friends. in my entire life.
i've tried anti depressants. i'm just done now.

I'm still alive. depression is a fucking ghost that haunts me, but it won't be the end of me, at least not yet.

everything passes, even ghosts. i've found nighttime to be the worst though. the infinite hours of staring at a screen by yourself are the worst because that's when these thoughts happen.

go to bed. trust me. tomorrow morning, you aren't going to wake up shining and happy, but you won't feel a crushing void in you that exists between sunset and sunrise.

you don't know that.

Well my current gf is on at least 4 different antidepressants and one antpsychotic.
When she takes them, she's always relaxed and says she feels normal, can have a good time, etc.
I'm on Effexir, and if I miss a day on mine, those repressed emotions catch up pretty quick. Other than that, it keeps most of the brunt of my depression off my mind.

Waking up is the worst part. Because you go from unconscious to conscious and you have to realize all over again that THIS is your life. I think you're just afraid to die. The base of what you say is just trying to prevent death. But maybe some people are part the point of fear or caring. All that's left is to find a suitable method.

listen OP i need to go, but at least do this. you can make all the preparations to kill yourself if you want, but don't do it today. don't do it this week. set a date in the future, at least 3~6 months out, and on that day, if you still feel the way you do now and nothing has changed, then just end it however you see fit.

but. for however long it is between now and then, you keep living. you keep living whatever miserable boring lonely life you have, and you try to be a good person. try to make yourself proud of yourself, be it going to the gym, talking to some new people, helping out at a volunteer center. you said your doctorate was in healthcare, so i assume you have SOME interest in helping others. well, do that. do something with your time. if you have to, imagine the next few months ARE the only time you have left because you're going to kill yourself on the aforementioned date. do something with your time.

no one is going to convince you of this. what's that dumb joke about light bulbs and psychologists? how many psychologist does it take to change a light bulb? just one, but the light bulb has to want to change.

you have to decide for yourself. suicide is an incredibly personal decision that everyone has an opinion on, but the only one that matters is your own. your life is literally in your hands. i would never say a person who commits suicide is wrong because who am i to judge. but the worst, most regretful possible thing is the possibility that ten years from now, if you're alive, you'll look back and be glad you didn't kill yourself now. i know i am. give yourself another chance.

Any commercial gas supplier can sell it to you, probably need a business license/location. If you know where a hospital is being built, you can steal a cylinder, they use it when they assemble all the pipe to evacuate oxygen from inside the pipe to prevent scale. It would be much easier to get helium or argon I think, party supply or welding supply. Understand that the cylinders are sort of controlled because they can be used as bomb cases, so acting like a dipshit while trying to get one will get you a full depth cavity search by a 3 letter agency. You might call around to paintball stores and ask if they have nitrogen or hpa, claim you heard pure nitrogen was better.

>never know what hit them

No shit they're dead