Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

Rate this build I'm planning on getting?

What power supply cooling should I get to maximize performance on this rig? I'm making a white themed tower case please try and keep it white.

>Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0 GHz Quad-Core processor

>ASUSĀ® Sabertooth Z170S

>Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4-2400MHz Kit (2x 16GB)

>Asus GTX970 Turbo 4Gb | TURBOGTX970OC4G

>Asus GTX970 Turbo 4Gb | TURBOGTX970OC4G

>Corsair graphite 780T White

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajyzZ-zaq0o
downloadmoreram.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukhoi_PAK_FA
amazon.com/Z10PE-D16-WS-LGA2011-v3-CrossFireX-Motherboard/dp/B00QC5DZEU/ref=sr_1_5?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1473145455&sr=1-5&keywords=server motherboard
amazon.com/Intel-i7-6850K-Processor-FC-LGA14A-BX80671I76850K/dp/B01FJLAITC/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1473145473&sr=1-2&keywords=LGA2011 CPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Double 970s are not worth it, just get a 1070 if you want great 1440p gaming.

Cryorig H7 is white, efficient, and affordable.

Corsair RMx series PSUs are the closest to white you will get I think.

Second this on the 1070 part. 970s are sweet, sure, but a 1070 will do more for you, and in the future you could even throw another in.

This. The 970 is already gimped. You'd get much better use of dual 1060s or a 1070.

go AMD and save about $300 if you wish (or $100ish for the FX-9590)

you don't need two graphics cards (you won't see 'double' game performance maybe 30%)

if you wish to do this build get a 650w to be safe or go here:

I entered in your shit and got (don't know exact numbers but just exaggerated it to be safe): 621w with that in mind for this build go 700w to be safe you may get away with a 650 to close to the wattage given

(you'll never need 32Gb of RAM unless you're doing 4k video shit)

not to mention the 960 = 970 in performance

I was gonna do this in a laptop and pay a fuckton.

Is what you cunts say the truth?

don't get a gaming laptop I could build a gaming PC for $400-$500 with equal or better performance

OP you seemed to have the more RAM = better mindset

youtube.com/watch?v=ajyzZ-zaq0o

OP you should check this out stop buying RAM you fags

downloadmoreram.com/

Well yeah. But I have the money.

Sometimes I want to game in the yard. I dunno.
Jerk off on the couch.
Watch yt and play games from bed.

>Yes.

Switch that 32GB kit to a 16GB 3200MHz kit unless you REALLY need the 32GB of RAM.

Go with one GTX 1070 or 1080 instead of two gimped 970s.

The Corsair RM series are great power supplies, as are the EVGA SuperNovas. I myslef have an XFX Pro Series 850W Black Edition (Gold) PSU which has served me well.

who the fuck games in the yard?

if you have the money go Intel or just a prebuilt

if OP going intel and has the cash for this build he might as well get a GTX1080 8Gb and and 20 core CPU

I'm making an Intel MSI with 970 sli.

Why the fuck not?

The same person who decides to buy an sli laptop jackass.
Smoking pot and sitting by a fire and playing vidya.
You must be tarded not to want this.

Ok so rather use the money and buy one 1080? I want to play DCS World on two monitors won't SLI setup be better for that?

I need ram. I do audio post production and still want to be able to have 100s of tabs open for guides and forums I use.

>I feel like the people here have no idea what they're talking about.
>

you sure as hell won't need 32Gb and you could do SLI but like I said performance increase won't be much you could buy a mobo with two CPU sockets on it and have fun with that

also make sure the motherboard has two PCIx16 slots (needs to be ATX)

Are those newer Sus, or something from the Mig line?

You should get a 560 in place of the ram.
Maybe too pricey, but it's your best choice.
Any more, like a 970 and you would chug from under using it, less like with ram and get distortion.
Get one use from Craigslist.
It's numba 1.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukhoi_PAK_FA

OP if you wanna badass computer get this

amazon.com/Z10PE-D16-WS-LGA2011-v3-CrossFireX-Motherboard/dp/B00QC5DZEU/ref=sr_1_5?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1473145455&sr=1-5&keywords=server motherboard

and two of these

amazon.com/Intel-i7-6850K-Processor-FC-LGA14A-BX80671I76850K/dp/B01FJLAITC/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1473145473&sr=1-2&keywords=LGA2011 CPU

he would see exactly zero benefits in gaming performance from using two cpus; that mobo is branded as a server mobo for a reason, he needs software written specifically to take advantage of two processors if he wants to use that.

>I don't think these assholes know dick about computers.

This guy gets me! Always wanted duel processor setup. How will that motherboard translate into gaming though. DCS is CPU intensive more than GPU so might be very good actually! Fuck I'll even use my 5770 a bit longer just to run this setup!

you're retarded, DCS won't magically take advantage of two processors, it's not written for that. you will notice zero improvement in gaming performance with two cpus.

Oh well...