Can you even seriously give me one single reason why you wouldn't vote for DONALD TRUMP to become the next President of...

can you even seriously give me one single reason why you wouldn't vote for DONALD TRUMP to become the next President of the United States of America?
>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Drugs.htm
nydailynews.com/news/politics/exclusive-donald-trump-made-millions-saudi-government-article-1.2777211
mediaite.com/online/remember-when-trump-said-that-romney-should-release-his-taxes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its the woman's turn to be president

All the reason(s) you need to never vote for him:
>He's Trump

ain't got no experience

>can you even seriously give me one single reason why you wouldn't vote for DONALD TRUMP

No, I can give you two:
>he's a joke
>I'm not his fool

it's actually the turn of the next qualified person in line who would be elected by the people. Hillary isn't qualified for the position if you really think about it
great post

I'ma eurocuck/shitskin/Mexican who doesn't want America to be great again.

you seem like a pretty big fool to me

you're gonna look like a fool on november 7 when trump reveals his entire candidacy was a parody designed to point out the flaws in the current electoral system

>you seem like a pretty big fool to me
>I am rubber, you are glue

Well, you've got The Donald's playground debating technique down, I'll give you that.

Not registered

yeah and you will be so smart because you saw that coming, right? I need to get into whatever fantasy world you are living in. it sounds more entertaining than this one
you started the name-calling, in case you already forgot

say that to my face and not online faggot and see what happens

His name means fart.

don't say i didn't warn you

because I live in europe

Its 2016 man, its time for a female president. Dont you get it? Hillary will Make HERstory.
#imwithher

>Its the woman's turn to be president
b8

Diversity is our strength. Open borders.

this guy's reaction come election night:
>w-what? no one told me

you were told faggot, accept that your candidate is a parody

Hilary will give us free stuff. Donald will force us all to work for it an contribute, who wants that? Its all a scam anyway, the president literally owns the money printing machine, so she can make more to give us whenever she wants.

oooh really epic and scary. piss off
not an argument btw

Cuz he is a complete normie. Any member of the Sup Forumsrethen surpasses his "abilities" to screw up mexicans and sandniggers. Either he steps up his game or he is fucked.

I vote for Sup Forums, fucking moot for president, baby Trump wouldn't even get to construct the fucking wall.

seems like i hit a nerve. i think you know something deep down

>you started the name-calling,

Nope, I said
>I'm not his fool

But I'll go with name calling.

You're an idiot.

Holy fucking shit, I guess I'll just vote for Hillary. that booty deserves it.

I did vote for Trump in the primaries, and I will again in the general. People who don't like Trump are actual faggots.

Perks of Donald J. Trump:
1. Socially manipulative genius
2. Appeals to the idiotic masses
3. Didn't have 4 people killed because of his mistakes
4. Says ludicrous shit for publicity. We NEED another president that can scare the enemy in to thinking things that aren't true (remember Ronald Reagan's "Star Wars" project? Or was it Nixon? Either way, still counts).
5. One word: economy
6. THE WALL
7. Ban of mudslimes entering country
8. EVERY DRUG LEGALIZED so it's treated as a mental PROBLEM rather than a CRIME.
9. Doesn't have Parkinson's like Hillary (seriously. Google it)
10. Also doesn't have syphilis from Bill Clinton like Hillary (yeah google that too)

>i think you know something deep down
yes deep down I felt like this clever brilliant idea you are tickling yourself over (the one about trump being a total parody) yeah I had that thought more than an entire year ago.. before I even voted for Trump in the primaries.. after switching from democrat to republican registration

no.. you said
>he's a joke

well I think you are a joke

I hate every meme with his repulsive smug face in it.

glad we agree he's not for real. it's pretty rare you see someone concede that entirely online, i truly commend you for it

he's a jew

he's anti tpp.

I somehow like donald trump.

But i hope that hillary wins. She will do more damage to us, than any terrorist organisation or other country ever could.

Europefag here by the way.

Because Thomas Paine called it.

he doesn't drink. I don't trust those people.

actually you seemed to have missed something.. maybe let me help you. this brilliant idea you think you have?? yeah.. you aren't the first person to consider that trump is a "joke"

in FACT some 11 or 12 months ago I thought that trump was hillary clinton's best idea ever haha. but now that would be giving her far too much credit wouldn't it? she is having seizures and getting plugged with epipens and shit

ooga booga

Women don't belong in politics.

They just don't.

I would rather pick the homeless man from behind the drug store for president, than Clinton (or any woman, for that).

he works for putin

allahu akbar, right man?

Show me where Trump has stated his support for the legalization of drugs, and, if it checks out, I'll vote for that motherfucker twice.

How does it feel knowing that Donald Dump has no chance at all to win?

lol he doesn't even support legal alcohol.

he sort of has a point.. if you look at it.
I mean if Hillary was saying the things that Trump is saying... I would vote for her 100%... because I don't see that politics has to be commanded by men exclusively

but Hillary is Hillary... and her message is irresponsible at best and chaotic at worst. so yeah no.. she doesn't get my vote

I'm a woman and I find this offensive.

sandnigger detected

no, you're thinking of the fact that he doesn't drink because he doesn't have time

ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Drugs.htm

Just use Google

oh wow you must be like the smartest guy ever? or like a fucking time traveler? or just a run of the mill shitposter?

I will let you decide

Just because he doesn't drink doesn't mean he doesn't support the legalization of drugs, retard.

What is this "Google" fellow I hear you speak of?

He wants to leave NATO. Enough said.

you clearly didn't watch the documentary that aired tonight about him, which he participated in and spoke about how bad alcohol is.

the dude used to go to bigshot coke and sex parties, but didnt do any drugs or drink at them. HE's the loser.

lol yes it does.

that wouldn't be such a bad thing. there are plenty of dollars that get wasted on NATO.. particularly those whom we protect FOR FREE... no bueno paco

Experience in what? Being president?

I just honestly can't vote for someone who is such a fucking cancerous public speaker. Minimum requirement of being a president is to actually be able to keep your shit together when speaking in front of people. This guy doesn't have a fucking clue. I would never entrust someone who speaks so obviously from his own asshole to represent us to other world leaders.

no I didn't watch whatever meme documentary you're talking about, I already know he avoids drugs and alcohol on principle on all occasions, including large business parties where it would be rude not to attend, and he spoke about what alcoholISM did to his brother, causing his brother's death

I'll bite....how is diversity our strength?

actually no it doesn't you stupid faggot try finding a source (which I know you won't because I know for a fucking fact you are wrong)

according to record and what donald trump has said about himself he has never been drunk or high and doesn't enjoy recreational drugs or drink ever. when asked how he felt about cannabis legalization he said "ultimately it should be left up to the states"

as a stoner... that is a perfect fucking answer that I can't disagree with on any level. now stfu nigger

yo mama got enough experience to be the president of deez nuts

1991: Illicit drugs should be decriminalized. (Sep 2015)
Study legalization (Nov 2015)

This would apply to most presidents before and also to many people who give the most/ try the hardest to help the poor or common wealth. Get an actual decent quote

true, hillary has already killed way more people than trump has

>tfw people would rather support a vile, barefaced liar with a kill list longer than the Great Wall of China just because she's a women

wew some times we live in

>faggot
>nigger
>as a stoner

Trump supporter cancer.

just another non-argument by a clintard

>this nigger can't admit defeat

Racist.

Most presidents before weren't billionaires with absolutely no concept of how 99.99% of people live in the world.

ayy

>Cut taxes
>Build a great Wall

>Run the country like a business
>Don't invest in unprofitable clean energy

>Runs for President
>Limited people skills (upper-class only)

>Anti-immigrants
>Married a gold digging immigrant

>Spoiled billionaire

I can on for days.

Unstable racist moron with nuclear weapons. We dont need a second Best Korea.

so you can't refute any of your tired ass points and when you get virtually bitch slapped you call others cancer?
I know a really good website that might appreciate the content you contribute
>>>/reddit/

TITS OR GTFO

no what we need to do is figure out how kick out the jews
do you know why china and north korea do so well for themselves? very few jews to be found. you should take a look at the numbers

>>Cut taxes
>>Build a great Wall
>
>>Run the country like a business
>>Don't invest in unprofitable clean energy
>
>>Runs for President

but these are good things?

>Limited people skills
based on what? he deals with lots of people every day

>>Anti-immigrants
anti illegal immigrant only, he supports people that immigrate legally, much moreso than the rest of his "party"

>>Married a gold digging immigrant
kek true

>>Spoiled billionaire
you sound jelly

your brain has been flooded with memes, get a grip
Clinton is the one threatening war with Russia, who by the way has a lot mote warheads than we do

what's wrong with chaos?

some argue that order is better. I might be one of them

He's greedy and doesn't care about America

Name a woman in politics that ISNT a complete fucking DISASTER.

Merkel effectively destroyed Europe.
Every other woman in politics is either retarded/super emotional/ultra left.

>hurr durr borders are fake
>emotions emotions emotions!!!
>huur durr stop racism
>urrr durrr muh white male privilage
>im a woman! vote for me!!!

You wanna know why USA is the most racist country on the planet?
Because you voted a president into office only because he's a nigger.
Now you want to vote a woman president, because it's "new".

Okay, let her win.

What's next? After already voting a nigger and a woman, what will be the next progressive step?

Oh, right.

A gay.
Or a trans-pan-sexual transvestite with 78 genders, 3 dicks, 2 vaginas and 3 mothers.

Because it's new. Progressive.

My answer is:

Fuck all of you.

He was a businessman and China is cheaper in every way for manufacturing
I'd be more worried about the person that actually held government office and doesn't care about America, allowing the spread of terrorist cells while they were worried about covering up their own trail of donations from those groups

that is an odd statement to make about someone whose whole campaign slogan is "AMERICA FIRST" and who the media trashes for being xenophobic, isolationist etc. etc.

doesn't seem to add up, does it?

Who do you think will pay for the wall, Mexico? LULZ Taxpayers.

He low-balls other business owners who manage the contractors. Smiling and shaking poor Repubs hands doesn't count as people skills.

I'm not jelly of his Jewish bank account, I'm just giving you a reason. Don't you think that being stupid rich his whole life has messed with his concious? If a depression occurs he'll blame you "lazy people".

HRC has the balls to tell Putin that he's a crazed warmonger, like herself. Lolol But they're literally shit-tier at everything not related to military operations, which includes cyber warfare. Trump knows supporting his actions can possibly lead to profit from selling him our weapons. Not that hard to see this...

North Korea does good? Go live there and see how good it is. Dink.

It's not necessary to greentext what you're replying to.

The reply system references the post, just like this one is referencing yours.

The dissolution of the EPA would be pretty disastrous. That plus the vaccination thing. Also, racism is pretty hard to deny.

>Don't you think that being stupid rich his whole life has messed with his concious?
only in the sense that he may be unable to see the forest for the trees
taking all that jew money for so long will do that to you.

Withholding the money we usually give to disgusting impoverished Mexicans isn't a hard concept to grasp

after that you went into wacko territory so I don't know

>It's not necessary to greentext what you're replying to.
yes it is

>Go live there and see how good it is
I can't because I am not north korean and have no business with north korea and they don't want me... imagine if America had such an attitude?
we might not have 20 million undocumented bodies sucking up resources then

He had a chance to literally put his money where his mouth is, and he never, ever has done so.

Oh and Hillary doesn't get money from her charity, it's highly rated.

Unlike Trump, who directly receives money from the Saudis.

nydailynews.com/news/politics/exclusive-donald-trump-made-millions-saudi-government-article-1.2777211

He's nothing but a snake oil salesman looking to enrich himself.

If he wasn't, he's release his tax returns. But the fact that he won't says it all about him. He has lots of shit to hide.

Here's Trump on Fox discussing how Romney should release his returns. mediaite.com/online/remember-when-trump-said-that-romney-should-release-his-taxes/

Not that you care one but about reality. But some lurkers will see his hypocrisy.

Oh, and there's no proof that he's even under audit at all, not that the excuse is even legitimate since there would be nothing to stop him from releasing the even if he was under audit, and had nothing to hide.

No, it isn't. You see, by hitting the number of the post, it references it within the post. It even puts a (You) next to your own replies so you, and only (You), can see (You) in posts with this reference.

Because he's an extremist racist fearmonger who has never held public office, summed up pretty well

NK is a hellhole with a totally impoverished population and a dictator for life who kills everyone who disagrees with him. Go ahead and take your freedom there and see how long you last before being shot. Holding that up as something to aspire to us exactly how an unstable egomaniac like Trump actually made it.out of the primaries. Time to put him down like the insane pissant he is.