Hi Sup Forums, i need your help and honestly i don't know who i can turn to at this time, i'm freaking out...

hi Sup Forums, i need your help and honestly i don't know who i can turn to at this time, i'm freaking out. I don't know if I got raped guys. I was chilling with this chick that i met on tinder and we had a bunch of on and off kinda things where she'd just give me head and leave it was very brief and since we live in different towns she asked me to come see her for the last time (note she was previously angry that i rejected her to date and love even though she has 15 kills, tbh i just wanted head from her that's it) but one thing led to another and we were in my car and i told her i didn't want to have sex, but she insisted since i would never see her again, i kept saying no and we continued to make out and she'd give me head (note i'm currently crippled broken arm) and she weighs a bit more and she decided to hop on top of me and i thought she was just playing around but she slid my cock inside her and i was honestly in shock and powerless atm, i didn't know what to do she kept riding till i told her i was about to cum and she needed to get off, i came and immediately after i had a huge sense of regret and anxiety, due to the fact that i was saving my virginity for someone special. i felt hella nauseous right after and she was offended that i got sick but i told her it was my anxiety and i dropped her off and immediately drove home.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aAxGTnVNJiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Call the cops on that hoe

Yeah sounds like rape

dunno if troll or not, but that's a clean-cut case of rape, OP. This is why you need a waifu. My waifu would never do anything like this to me and next week I get the 3D print doll of her with the ass/mouth/pussy that I designed MY SELF.

You're a man. Unless you have an STD get over it.

Kek

Not sure if bait, but if true, go to the cops and post results.

Equality of the sexes

Gender traitor

A fuck is a fuck.

ITT also a raep.

I just showered, man I've never regretting anything before in my life, literally doused my body in rubbing alcohol. I promise i'm not trying to bait anyone, I've just never experienced something like this.

word.

Well, you got raped.
This is clearly, obviously, unambiguously rape.

Not worth a post.
Just file a police report and stop wasting our time.

Jeez...
OP gets raped and his initial reaction is "oh, I guess I'll be a faggot on Sup Forums".
Given how much of a faggot you are, I'd say you deserved it. But the so-called "justice" system disagrees.

fuck you

kek

I've been raped twice who cares.

Sorry for wasting your time, I really don't want to report this but I was just wondering how I can cope and move on. If I told anyone about this they would probably react differently and call me a faggot for not enjoying it.

Was she a fat whale tho?

Yo OP, if you aren't being a troll then seriously reply to this.

Are you a Britbong or not?

Your faggotry aside, you really should report this.
Not for yourself, but for the benefit of less-faggy people she might try to target in future. Bitch needs some quality time with Bubbette to learn the finer points of not raping people.

She used to have chlamydia, but she told me she had taken antibiotics for it. i should probably get tested.

Was she ugly?

Well as a psychiatrist who has zero obligation to help you. I'm going to give you some advice that my father (who is also a psychiatrist) gave me when it comes to coping with things in life that are unfortunate.

>Bottle it up until it turns into a stress tumor when you're in your late 50's

There's science behind it! Chances are you won't care about this incident at all in 5 years.

OP
BRITBONG OR NOT???

if this were true it would definitely be rape
also, fucking
>greentext
dude

>she used to have chlamydia
Why were you hanging out with her again?
Also was she a roastie? If so report her regardless of anything else, to many roasties were allowed to contribute to the gene pool and now it's gotten out of hand.

Similar situation.
>was chilling with girl friend
>she's usually pretty horny
>normally I'd be down but I was feeling more depressed than usual
>girl friend continues to pursue sex, grinding on me (she doesn't wear underwear)
>eventually she pulls down my pants and rides me reverse cowgirl style
>actually shocked at what is happening
>ithoughtnomeantno.jpg
>after a few minutes of her riding my half hard dick I pushed her off
>she started crying and telling me how sorry she was
We still talk about it today sometimes, every time she cries. Its important to talk with the person if you care about them.
Tl:Dr Girlfriend raped me I intentionally and feels awful about it.

I mean kinda like I weigh 175lbs, and I'm 6'0ft, I'd say she's like 150lbs,

Kinda, I'd say she was a 5/10 on a good day. fml why did this have to happen to me

Hi, no i'm not canadafag sorry

Pretty sure, it's too late considering I showered and put rubbing alcohol all over me to disinfect.

Unintentionally*

Tl;dr she wanted to cheer you up and you're a faggot

This a completely different situation, you have already had sex with this woman, she is your girlfriend, she apologized, and you pushed her off.

I honestly don't why I did. It was in the moment, and i had nothing to do, thought i was just getting some head before school starts. I mean 15 kills I guess she was a roastie?

I'm sorry to hear that, man I don't know if it's something wrong with me or this was just a terrible outcome.

She's a woman and knows/expects better treatment, she may actually admit it happened, and if she actually does get fair treatment her butthurt will be priceless.

Well, if you have her strain of the clap, that'll go a long way toward substantiating your claim.
Plus, either way, you should at least discuss it with someone at your local precinct. Part of the job of the justice system is to decide whether there's enough evidence to move forward. If you know a crime has been committed, it's your job to come forward. It's not your job to determine whether the evidence is compelling.

However, you should know they'll pay attention to your personal life. Your character will be relevant to your claim. So if maintaining your privacy is more important to you than stopping her future rapes, then... yeah.
Frankly, you shouldn't be talking over your decision about pressing charges or not with us. You should be discussing it with a professional. Someone whose job it is to have these conversations.

No i mean did she have a flabby puss?

I guess you're right, but my only issue is that my parents are extremely conservative, and religious. Bringing this up with a professional, honestly would do more harm then good, I have one year left of graduating, and hopefully getting into med school, I feel like there's so much to lose, getting authorities involved, I just want to be able to forget about what happened, but I'm honestly not sure how.
And I guess? I usually just get head from chicks and not look at their pussies, my car light was turned off so i couldnt really see
sorry for not giving you any more info about it

Poor b8 m8

>I just want to be able to forget about what happened, but I'm honestly not sure how

I'm not sure, either, to be perfectly frank. I have no background in dealing with, or counseling about, trauma.
One thing I do know, though, is that people tend to get their cues on how to emotionally process something from people around them. So, if you think about it as a horribly traumatic rape, you're more likely to *feel* traumatized.

Whereas if you take the more pragmatic view that it was an evening made unpleasant by the fact that some horny woman was obnoxiously inconsiderate for ~20 minutes, you may have an easier time shrugging it off. I do kind of wonder whether rape victims have a hard time recovering largely *because* society tells them that it's a really horrible thing that should be difficult to recover from.

At the end of the day, you didn't actually get meaningfully hurt. And while your personal space was invaded without your permission, that also happens everytime you need to get on a crowded train car.

Obviously, matters are somewhat complicated when someone gives you an STD or someone gets injured, abducted, or impregnated, but in cases of daterape like this one where no one got hurt or impregnated, the victim subconsciously assumes the role of the victim according to the script they've learned, rather than their reaction being a natural response.

...That having been said, obviously, legal action should still be taken (at least in most cases like these), simply because the possibility always exists that the rapist *may* be responsible for a pregnancy at some future date and we must prevent rapists from breeding via rape as much as possible (so that those genes eventually disappear from the gene pool).

The police might not take you seriously OP, when a guy gets raped by a female they tend to make a joke out of it, but you can always try.

Best way to get over it is to take revenge.
She took your virginity, there's a good chance she's never been fucked anal, so you take her ass-virginity
Don't use lube
Boom you're even

Okay, the user who asked about nationality is back.

Good user, cos in britain, pursuant to:
Legislation gov uk
Sexual Offences Act 2003

Rape is only penetration with your penis, womyns can't rape in the UK.

Fuck the patriarchy right?

But still worth checking in Canada, law is pretty similar over there, it may be that it wasn't rape, sure sounds like it though Sup Forumsro, luck to ya

Are you a fucking retard fagot ? A girl love you and wants to have sex with you and you get mad ? It's not like you faggot didn't let her suck you off and you didn't knew her . She just wanted to feel something too and you had to act like a semiretard SJW. God I tought summer was gone

This
And also if the guys that say call the cops are not baiting ,I hope the an hero

It sounds like rape, but do you want to press charges? If you don't, don't file. Seek therapy definitly, tell the girl what she did was messed up and then never talk to her again. I hope you wore a condom or at least didn't cum inside. This kind of sounds like she's trying to trap you with a baby.

Thank you kind user, gives me some relief thinking about it through that perspective, I'm gonna get tested either today or tomorrow, my health card expires soon so I need to get that taken care of. If I do end up with an STD which i'm really worried about, pregnancy is least of my worries since I did pull out really quickly and she has a IUD, I hope to god she doesn't get pregnant though I'd probably an hero, we deleted each others information, since I was freaking out and naseous.

Thanks for your help user.

You gotta understand where I'm coming from, sure it may sound cringy but I guess I was raised, to only have sex with someone I love, which hasn't occured yet, I've had many other opportunities but I always declined just for the sake of it being special? I don't know

I really don't want to, I feel like there's too much on the line, (med school, parents/family). Immediately after what happened we blocked each other and deleted our numbers since she was so offended that I was nauseous and disgusted and I just dropped her off to her car.

I think she's disgusting, thats exactly why you got sick. A real woman would never do that, she'd respect you. Honestly if she was that great, you would've wanted to. I hope she realizes how messed she is. I wouldn't press charges. It'll hurt you more and everyone will drag your name through the dirt and praise her. Thats sadly how our society is. I'm a girl and I'm really sorry that this is your first experience. Just try to remember your first real experience will still be special and amazing.

Thank you for the kind words, femanon. I just don't know what to say to a girl I truly love and care about? Do I tell her about this experience?

Sounds like chances are you'll be fine.
Sucks that this is the way you first had sex, but tbh I don't think it really counts unless it's consensual. Virginity is a thing given, not taken.

She had the clap and she gave it to you
she had the clap and she gave it to you
she had the clap and she gave it to you
who's got the clap?
YOU DO, YOU DO

A lot of girls who know they have STDs are promiscuous and spread them around.

If she forced herself on you, you're fucked mate

Have fun

if you want to, she should be understanding, maybe angry at the girl. If she loves you it wont matter she'll still love you no matter what.

why did you dress like that if you didnt want to get raped ?

good fucking grief you all are massive faggots
as long as you didn't get an STD and the bitch isn't pregnant and trying to hook you, you have literally 0% of anything to be upset about.
non-anal rape doesn't damage a man AT ALL unless the psycho bitch has an STD.
>saving muh vuginitie
grow the fuck up, that doesn't matter

goddamn, grow some balls you pathetic shitheads.

Thank you again! I'm gonna go to bed, hopefully I can forget about this in the morning.

I really hope I didn't catch anything. I'll get tested tomorrow on campus.

My sling and joggers were very provactive /s

Wise words, Thank you user.

Trolling isn't your strong suit, may I recommend crocheting?
youtube.com/watch?v=aAxGTnVNJiE