What is the most graphic thing you would do to my girls?

What is the most graphic thing you would do to my girls?

Nice. Do you have any pictures of them when they were younger?

I wouldn't do anything to them. But I would call you a fat chink and those girls don't look anything like you. It's kinda sad. You standing there in what should be a proud moment looking completely defeated. It's embarrassing. I can only hope that those girls are able to completely forget about you once you aren't present.

Take them to dipndots

Bath tub pics would be great lol.

I'd buy they're his daughters because they look like mongrels from a glorious caucasian mother.

I'd do a facial to the two

more about them?

enough of the trickle. we need moar

nice is her, nude about her? moar ?

woo them. make them feel good about themselves. marry them.. support them with a stable job. Provide unconditional caring and love. Raise a family with them. Have wonderful successful children. Grow old and retire together in a Florida condo.

I would literally let her shit on me while you and the other one watched at gunpoint. You're a terrible parent

send them to summer camp

Explain how fucked up there father is!

bump

need moar

Cheep hotel for the weekend. Add on craigslist for a two girl gangbang willing to take all horny fkers. Let you spend the next 48 hrs watching every orifice they have get repeatably pounded and filled with cum by who / what ever comes through the door.

>Take them out to a nice steak dinner
>Call them the next day

Pay for their education

need moar pics

I'd tell them about Bane.

Monopoly and hot chocolate and honey soy potato chips, or Cards Against Humanity depending if dad allowed it.

Slow fucking to R&B

needs bikini pics

spoon one of their eyes out and skullfuck them

deport them

This is nothing more but a writing of fiction.

Rape, tied , gagged and bound, their screams will delight me as I fuck them with my dick in every hole besides their mouth, slap them around calling them every fucking disgusting name in their ear as I ram my cock up their ass, telling them the pain will not stop for days. Twist their nipples and force them to lick each others cunts, I might even dog pile them on each other and fuck them at the same time.

I think this is a start before I get to the knife torture. I dont wanna write anymore, but you get the idea...

And remember, this is a work of fiction, I would never do such a thing, or imply I would ever want to cause such harm.

this is the most graphic thing I would do to your girls

teach them computer graphics duh

Show them what OP asked us.

duude that's so fucked up in so many ways, get the fuuuck outta here nigga

Make them younger and spank them hard every day.

moar pics

bump

ill hold the one on the lefts hand and if im feeling fridky i might give her a peck on the cheeck 8)