Somebody i hardly even know started threatening me when i wouldn't help them find drugs...

Somebody i hardly even know started threatening me when i wouldn't help them find drugs. It's kind of funny because he doesn't know anything about me, but alas, i'm a vindictive fucker and would like to fuck with him a bit.

His name is Daniell Gillette, wife's name is Deeni. His phone number is 8.3.2...3.6.1....2.90.3 Please fuck with him. He's super agro and not very smart, so you might even be able to bait him into giving away his address and then we can order pizzas to his place and whatnot.

I know you guise aren't my personal army and whatnot, but please, help a Sup Forumsrother out

>knows NYPA
>still asks for personal army
wut. im not going to help you just because someone's being kind of mean to you

So shoot the nigger

Fuck that. I'd rather order pizzas to my place.

What happened to the good ol days when Sup Forums would fuck with anyone and everyone just to be sadistic?

Does this guy have any form of social media

Not that i know of. I know he's not on fb.

What about his wife

Deeni LaRae Foust is his wife's name, she's on facebook.

>implying you were here in the 'good ol days'
>implying you know anything about the culture of 'old Sup Forums'

you can contact him via her profile, if you so choose. He checks her shit pretty frequently

I've been here since ~2009. I think the first major event i saw transpire on here was the "put shoe on head" fad or maybe it was the "dun goof'd" dad and his slutty daughter...what was her name? Jessi Slaughter or something like that?

lmk what you do, it's no fun for me if i don't know what's being done, kek

oh, and boxy or w/e that wench's name was, how could i forget the cancer that was boxy ?

if this is what you call being vindictive, i'd hate to see what you're like when you're being a pussy

I admitted to being vindictive in the OP....so.....gg

reading comprehension. learn it.

i'll spell it out for you:
this isn't being vindictive.
you are a pussy.

Wait until approx. 3:30 AM PDT, that's when the folk from SouthEast Asia, Australia, and the Phillipines start getting on. They are fucking ruthless when it comes to raiding.

Got any pics of him user? Or can you get any pics from him? I may be able to leak, well, just about everything about him. Needs to be shit he took though, and it doesn't necessarily have to be of him. I can also work with any anons who are using his number and can get some pics from him for me. I'll just extract some info from his EXIF photo data.

there was usually a reason and we're not even going to see any result from this even if someone does order pizza

I remember the shoe on head apology vid raids from ages ago. They haven't necessarily died off yet. Usually whenever we raid a kid we make them do it; it isn't the shoe dying off, it's the raiding dying off.

You can get pictures of Deeni from fb, but unfortunately i don't have access to pictures of him :/

Vindictive is defined by google to be "having or showing a strong or unreasoning desire for revenge." and while i'm not looking for blood, i am going out of my way to try and seek some sort of revenge, even if it's just pizzas to his door.

Fuck ay even b/ has turned against one another

Well then leak everything that has something remotely to do with this guy user. You gotta stroke the cock that is this thread user.

ausfag checking in

does he have kik?
Get it. Then fun everyone can enjoy begins.

Tell him yoI know a dealer who only uses kik for safety reasons and holds conversation through lots of different accounts so they can't be tracked. The. All the Sup Forumsro's can fuck him via kik
>I know what I said you guys are gay don't deny it

>wants us to fuck over some faggot
>doesn't even post any info on the nigger

Guys it's over the thread is dead. /thread

Oh shut up
just shut the fuck up already
this is literally what every fucking faggots says
when they don't get a personal army request granted for their stupid personal bullshit because they're too pussy to do anything about it themselves

ausfag reporting for duty

I just rang him and told him about some wimpy ass faggot who is posting his details on the internet because he is such a whiney piss baby he cant confront you. Also OP your father would be ashamed of you for how much of a sissy you are and that makes me feel embarrassed for you.

So what did he say?