Sup Forums was good once

Sup Forums was good once.

There were no banana posts, YLYL threads, trap threads, and general faggotry. Just a place for us psychopaths to gather round and fap to cat gore. No more my friends, Sup Forums is dead.

PUDDI, PUDDI indeed.

K

This kind of thread deserves no answear. GTFO you dumbass and leave us alone with our actual shit.

No man. Its been said before but it is true. Sup Forums has always been shit! There are just more users now. So the good threads are much more few and far between.

It is what it is, no use fighting it. I hit the ylyl threads every once and a while and a rekt when I'm feeling down.
At least Sup Forums is still here, ya know?

>Sup Forums was good once.

Sup Forums was never good.

Sup Forums was never good but it does get worse and worse every year

It didn't use to be the same 5 gay threads spammed all day and night and we used to do fun stuff like raids and prank calls

I think the general population keeps getting younger too

Get off my lawn newfags!

dw there's still furry threads, like the cockroaches under you stove they'll always be there for you.

Newfags ruin everything. Man, Sup Forums has changed a lot since I first came in 2015

I've been on here for at least 30 minutes and I can say it's really going to shit

animal abuse was never cool here, and youre indisputably a faggot

complaining = too lazy / relies on others to fix the issue

Use your ancient wisdom to improve everyone's experience by posting great quality content ! Go ahead. Come on. You cannn dooo iiit !

Sup Forums is lost because idiots talked about it and now everyone and their mother browse the place, posting generic garbage. So you need another hidden cave to find content worth saving on your HDD.

Things never get better, do they?

Maybe we should do some prank calls now?? I mean... I'd be down to fuck with someone lol

Hey guys remember his meem? xD
Oh anf 404 girl , fun times fun times....
Let's raid tumblr!

RAID, RAID, RAID

Reported.

Nigger.

>________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__________ ______¶¶¶¶¶¶_____________¶¶¶¶¶¶________ _____¶¶¶¶¶_________________¶¶¶¶¶¶______ ____¶¶¶¶_____________________¶¶¶¶¶_____ ___¶¶¶¶_______________________¶¶¶¶¶____ __¶¶¶¶_____¶¶¶¶_______¶¶¶¶______¶¶¶____ __¶¶¶_____¶¶¶¶¶¶_____¶¶¶¶¶¶_____¶¶¶¶___ _¶¶¶¶_____¶¶¶¶¶¶_____¶¶¶¶¶¶______¶¶¶___ _¶¶¶_______¶¶¶¶_______¶¶¶¶_______¶¶¶¶__ _¶¶¶______________________________¶¶¶__ _¶¶¶______________________________¶¶¶__ _¶¶¶______________________________¶¶¶__ _¶¶¶____________¶¶¶¶¶____________¶¶¶¶__ _¶¶¶¶________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_________¶¶¶___ __¶¶¶______¶¶¶¶¶_____¶¶¶¶¶______¶¶¶¶___ __¶¶¶¶____¶¶¶___________¶¶¶____¶¶¶¶____ ___¶¶¶¶___¶¶_____________¶¶___¶¶¶¶_____ ____¶¶¶¶____________________¶¶¶¶¶______ _____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_______ _______¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_________

I'm reporting you for being a faggot.

fuck off back to 2005 then you retard
Sup Forums was never good

I've been here longer than you fatty, and I can tell you it's whiny, entitled, fat fucks like you that are the true cancer. Can't believe you started a whole thread to bitch and moan. Did someone ignore one of your moody little comments so you decided to make a whole masturbatory thread about how full of self pity you are? Jesus what a turbo dickweed.

One day you'll realize it's because of the tumblr raid. You literally triggered millions of unemployed women. Now they've been here destroying the place ever since.

>us psychopaths
Edges are sharp, op. You can cut yourself if you're not careful.

You mean like the thread that gets posted every hour about how Sup Forums sucks now?

If you want Sup Forums to not be full of reposts and cancer, post OC. All you're doing with these threads is posting unfunny repost bitching instead of changing anything.

Implying this board isn't absolutely shit anways

There have always been ylyl and trap threads. Since before 2006. Sup Forums was never good. We never jerked to cat gore either. Frosted butts, you roodypoo.