Oh shit man fuck fuck fuck what do I do

Oh shit man fuck fuck fuck what do I do
I had a girl over for us to study and we were getting sleepy she snorted like an entire gram bag of powder xanax thinking it was cocaine or something
I think she's passed out by now or something she went to the bathroom and locked herself in to take a shit but I think I heard puking, she also had maybe 2-3 shots at her dorm before
What the fuck do I do mannnn you guys gotta help me out its been like 30 minutes since any sound from my toilet

Ambulance???

Pics of the bitch w time stamp or fuck off

um, you need to make sure she didnt pass out in her own puke. people actually suffocate from that

>entire gram of xanx
I'd start digging, 6 feet I think

She'll probably die unless taken to a hospital, unless she's a landwhale. Xanax and alcohol are a deadly mix.

As long as she puked she good. Just give her water and fuck in the morning

pic of her with a timestamp
why did you have pre-powdered xanax?

Call an ambulance unless you wanna be implicated in a murder fam

murder? no. manslaughter? yes.

Right, you need some stuff. Trash bags, bleach, a shower curtain, lime, lump hammer, sharp knife, natural yoghurt, gloves and spade.

Its ur lucky day
Xan and booze makes u black out
Get ur dick wet and throw her out the door she wont remember anyways

LMAO u fucked up fam

Honestly if you had a GRAM OF XANAX CRUSHED UP you know what you're getting into. A gram is a far cry from a few mg fam

See what reddit thinks

911 unless you tried drugging her intentionally
aslso
>entire gram bag of powder xanax
why they fuck do you have a gram of powdered xanax user

otherwise you going to jail now she could OD

Second degree murder can be brought up as a charge in this case because not calling an ambulance and letting this girl snort the substance in his possession implies reckless disregard for human life

>implying he sold or gave it to her. Seems like she just took it on her own recognizance

probably dump her at a hospital like a gentleman

side note: xanax in high doses is not notably lethal unless mixed with a decent amount of alcohol. 2 shots shouldn't be enough, but also could be given the high dose. Taking into account she puked, I would assume she'll be fine, but high for a few days.

you're fucked; an hero now while you still have the chance

Soooooooo..... update us OP

I am also waiting for an update, and hope you do the right thing. I mean granted shes a drug whore. But every deserves to live or something.

bump
is op kill?