twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT BEHIND YOU???

>A

dunno mate

>boring schizo is boring

I AM MERELY EXTRACTING YOUR URINE COMPADRE

sorry

Age?

Can u tell when ur having an episode that it isnt reality?

18. I've been learning to handle my disorder for 11 years or so. heavy medication as well

How do the voices sound? Like friendly or do they switch? And are they the same then

I'm a schizo too.

so how is psychosis like for you?

I'm usually not religious but when I get bananas I turn into the messiahs and have to save humankind and go on batshit insane adventures until I finally become God (and usually police gets involved and I forced into treatment and locked up) ah good times.

Sometimes i can tell. most of the time i just try to ignore as much as possible. meds help

My mum was Schixophrenic she passed away when I was 13, there were some strange things that happend when I was young I remember.

sometimes i dont even hear vioces, but when i do they rarely tell me things i can comprehend. once i heard a voice that sounded like a woman tell me not to go swimming.

I just got out of a mental hospital, schitzo people are boring.

im sorry

im pretty boring. i get that a lot

i cant say it is as fun as it is for you

Have you ran into the real people who want to get you yet?

I hear voices a lot. Even with medication it sounds like I'm stuck between two radio stations. Talking and overlapping chatter. Sometimes Spanish. I take a lot of seroquel, gabapentin, risperidone, geodone, tegratol, prazosin, and busiprone.

yea they got me. and now i have to take medictaion every day

sounds like you have it worse than i. you even take a few more meds than i

It gets batter on the other side. Don't give up.

I'm being a bitch, they told me i have type 2 bipolar. A schitzo guy in there sexually harassed me the whole time, kind of taking it out on you. I'm sure you're not boring.

People's faces sometimes melt away for no reason. I smell burning hair. I have nightmares when I do sleep. I'm schizo-affective. It's bipolar and schizophrenia mixed together. There are robots walking in people's skin. You can feel an electrical discharge coming off them. I know they're not real people. But...I also know I'm crazy. Sometimes I stop taking my meds. I break all the mirrors so they can't watch me. Stuff towels under the doors. Cut myself to get the microchips out of my skin. Stop eating. The voices become roars. One in particular tells me what to do. It's a weird compulsion to obey.

well it's not all fun, it's like- terrible-fun.. terrible, awful, overwhelming, but also awesome and a little bit of fun, sometimes just downright terrifying and dreadful, depends on the current situation- psychosis is the whole package.

meh but it doesn't really matter, gotta take those heavy meds against it anyways, I'm kinda a danger to others and myself in this psychotic state of mind, so yeah.. and medicated times are just so boring, I can't even work with this shit and have to sleep a lot, but I'm lucky I guess that I don't hear any voices medicated.

So good luck to you schizo bros out there, we don't have it easy in life.

question for you skitzos, do you still believe in your delusions in a way? do you attribute it to some external cause as in, do your symptoms root in something other than just a chemical imbalance in your brain? are you simply crazy or is there something more to it, if so, what? (I'm still delusional and attribute my psychosis to something mystical or divine or whatnot)

you arent being a bitch. many other people in my life have done and said things way worse than just calling me boring. i dont let any of it bother me. in fact i dont really care. my girlfriend was sexually harassed by her dad, so i know what the feeling looks like. im sorry

Is it true that some schizophrenics have crazy beliefs that they think are normal, like the sky being green or people having five fingers on each hand?

im so sorry. im sure that if we knew each other in real life, we would get along. i just put the mentality in my head that i dont care and ignore everything. i have gotten so good that my mom have to physically push me to get my attention. i still have problems like compusively cutting my finger nails. i actually havent eaten for a couple days now. and i=i hear someone saying my every move. like "move right arm"

Hi which person are we talking to currently?

So, uh, how's life?

yea. most of the time i cant sleep and if i do i have terrifying dreams that seem more real than reality. i avoid sleep as much because it feels like im truely waking up and i cant block any of it out

OP do you smoke weed? I've heard that weed can work wonders for people with schizophrenia

On my meds I think I'm crazy. Off my meds I have bad dellusions of being "special". I was just born superior to other people because I'm extremely empathetic and capable of knowing things I have no way of knowing. Prophetic voices and dreams. That kind of shit.

yes. i used to think i was a criminal. i thought i killed someone. but with things like the sky's color no, thats just blue.

Any stories?

me

How are you all doing?

you sound like my girlfriend. i never know how to answer that

Did you take your meds today?

i have really protective parents, so no

too many to think of one.if that makes sense

once again i really dont know how to answer that

Stay on your meds and therapy. My bf's bro just an hero and was a paranoid schizo. Was mid 30s. You guys don't live long, oldest dude with it made it to like late 40s.

Anyway gl and shit.

yes

Don't need to apologize. I'm sure we would get along. I haven't been eating either, but it's never a good thing, so I try to force myself to. You should probably try as well. When I start slipping, I typically lose friends. I either assume they're spies or they can't handle the pressure of trying to help. I don't ever blame them or get angry, I try to be better, but it's a tough decision. Overly medicated, typically to the point of being unable to function or crazy. Kek.

Say, I am doing well.

So when you have a serious episode, what is it really like?
Are your hallucinations visual, auditory, olfactory, gustatory, tactile, proprioceptive, equilibrioceptive, nociceptive, thermoceptive and chronoceptive?
Do you ever find that one is more prevalent than another?
Serious question, genuinely curious of schizophrenia.

i actually was never told that. i honestly dont care how long i last. but i have fairly good life, so i plan to try my best, thanks user

hey, schizo guy, do you like this schizo shit?
>youtu.be/_K1tq1j1hfA

That Chlozaril amirite?

Damn. Well do you plan to when the opportunity arises? I hope you find a happy balance in life man. There's a long history of schizophrenia in my family. I'm 26 now, but from age 21-24 I was super anxious about the possibility of me getting it, cuz that's the time where it usually manifests for men. Luckily I didn't get it and still haven't had any signs of it (knock on wood). I hope you and your gf stay together for a long time and that you find a balance bro.

yea i have few true friends. the only one i can say is my friend is my friend because he just doesnt care. most people that know about it tend to treat me like a freak.

i think this is false, a 70-something schizo died not too long ago

well the only person who asks me how i am is my gf and i dont want to lie

When I have an episode, I can smell, taste, feel, see, and hear what isn't really happening. It's hard to have any sensation for what is really happening. I once spent an entire night outside, during winter, while living in Maine because there was a black cat that attacked me in my bed and screamed like a woman when I hit it away. Tentacles exploded from under my bed and I thought it was a squid monster from a different dimension. I ran and ended up in the woods running from fake monsters all night. Collapsed, was found, and was treated for hypothermia. I didn't know I was outside or that I was cold. The real world ceases to exist. You're stuck in the world your mind creates and it sucks.

sorry didnt mean to reply to you with thay other reply. but yes all of those. its literally another reality and it is rarely fun.

yea kek

How do you mean lie?
And don't I'm genuinely curious

Fuck. I'm sorry life works this way. Best of luck.

Yeah. It's good that you have at least one person that you can depend on. I have my dogs.

So your brain actually tells you these things are happening, like you have no real-world control over what is going on?
Sorry posted before I saw this one

any other stories like this? That is fucking crazy

oh, schizo thanks, i spent so much schizo time to make it

Schizo effective here too, I stopped taking my meds a while ago and that wasn't a good idea seeing as I'm hearing and seeing things again

no. ill definitely try it. but unless it shows me god, it'll be a one or two time thing. and thanks. hopefully you dont get it later on bcuz it will be harder to deal with. ive been schizophrenic all my life and even thogh nothing changed, learning about it put me in a severe deppression. im not a pussy anymore though. thanks again bro

hope that is true

Did you know that the Jews did it?

-Sup Forums

Have you ever had an intense nightmare that felt real? It's kind of like that. You're all the sudden in a different world, that operates differently from this one, and you can't control what you experience. That's an intense one though. They're not always that bad. Sometimes it's simple. You're sitting on the couch and you hear someone talking, but you're alone.

every time i sleep

So, you can understand and relate.

Fuck that movie that shit sucked

Wrong disorder in a way.

Sure. I have a lot of them. A few months ago I was sitting in my house and all the sudden it sounded like a hurricane hit. The house was shaking. My dogs were barking and howling. I jumped under my coffee table and covered my head. It went on for a while. The lights flickered on and off. The door ripped off and there was a giant werewolf standing there growling. My dogs attacked it. I went to attack it so it wouldn't hurt them and it's nails raked down my chest and stomach. I felt my blood, hot, pouring out. All the sudden I come to, huddled under my coffee table with my dogs staring at me, but laying down slightly relaxed.

I've started hearing voices and seeing things that wern't really there like, once there was a flashing blue and red light coming from my window, I looked outside and there were 2 cop cars waiting in my driveway but when i blinked, they vanished. I'll hear people who aren't there call my name or I'll feel people tap my shoulder only to find that nobody's anywhere near me, what's going on OP? Should I be worried? I've got a few other mental issues, you think It's serious?

I can honestly say I haven't, no. The closest I get is right before I fall asleep, I hear voices and talk to people, but I assume that's normal.
But keep up on the meds and anything else that helps dude. Thank you for replying, have a good day/night, and take care.

i'm a male, 18, and my gran went full schitzo and offed herself at thirty, her daughter, my mom, has borderline, i have been seeing things out of the corners of my eyes almost 20 times a day, and i also start hearing msic when there is no source of it, i.e sitting alone in my house then all the sudden i hear a song play and no matter how much i move it's still the same volume, but what i'm asking is will i develope it? or can you tell me what it was like when you were first getting it?

Another time I had my partner over. I had all the mirrors covered with sheets. They took the sheet in the bathroom down without telling me. When I walked in, I locked eyes with the creature in the mirror. Vaguely human, but with ash colored skin. Distorted, like it had been broken, twisted, and bent weird. It reached through the mirror to grab me, so I punched the mirror until it shattered. I was convinced they had implanted a tracking device in me. It was the only thing that made sense. The voices were screaming at me. That I had to get rid of it, they were following me, they could travel through water as well, any reflective surface. My partner tried to wrestle me down. I got free, grabbed a knife, and slit the begining part of my thumb open to get the device. They took me to the hospital. I got seven stitches.

thats a totally differnt disorder you cunt. educate urself vbefore u make a display of ur stupidity irl

which meds ...and what doses? you are a 18 yo male correct?

Nice criminal minds episode you're telling m8.

it normally starts around the age of 30+ and can be managed

Can it be like that when it appears young in life, doesn't it commonly appear (when someone actually has it) around the age of 9-12?

Different user
Worst moment for me, before I got help
> spirits from the astral plane coming to stop me
> my job to save family
> start drawing stars on the walls and ceilings to protect us from the spirits getting in
> if I use my own blood then it was more powerful
> voices still didn't stop
> only way to save them is to die for them
> don't want to die but voices won't stop
> wanted to crack my skull open on the wall to make them stop.
Rest is blur before waking up in psych ward

do you schitzo anons think it's possible that you're deeply connected to the other side of the veil and that with compassion and support you could be the shamans of our modern day?

cause i do.

Is this under the dome

My gf has this. She can hear voices 24/7 some days are better some days are worse. She can see things like black shadow figures in the corners of the room. I really worry about her, she picks at her skin sometimes to get the voices to stop once in a while. She's been doing pretty good but last night she had a bad episode

serious question. why are you still with her?

prob fucks like crazy

I care about her, she means a lot. I don't want her to go through this alone. We've been together two years.

what was it like developing the disorder?

so much this, but no one ever listens.

What do you take to hush the voice of God?

Under the dome like in my head? I mean I thought it was 100% real and I was seeing the truth that nobody else saw

No it sounds like a scene from the book/show under the dome.

yep it's a bit shit.. no wonder schitzos hate shrinks more than any other mental illness apart from maybe people with personality disorders

Can you remember back to what it was like when you didnt have schizophrenia? Also do the meds remove voices/illusions or do they only bring them down to a minimum?

Something similar sometimes happens to my Aunt who has some schizo disorder. Not sure if full schizophrenic or not, but she acts insane sometimes.
When I was a teenager, she told my mother that she should kill my Dad, because she was absolutely certain he was an alien and was trying to abduct her kids. Claims she hears him whisper about it, and has "seen" her kids on TV as "missing children"
I never have seen her have an episode, she's usually chill with me, plus she's a milf and i'm tryna fuck, incest or nah