Late night feels thread?

Late night feels thread?

:(

I'm with you, lad.
I posted this in the last thread. Mind helping?

Guys, I need help here man. I know this isn't the right thread, and I don't want to keep talking about my problems, but can someone guide me?

I have been talking to this girl for a month, so this isn't me being autistic. There is more to this story that dates back to July, but help me out now currently.

So I had a fallout with a girl just this Wednesday. We have had a thing for a month, I told her my feelings, she said she doesn't want to hurt me because I'm joining the marines and leaving.

I invited her to a going away party for my friend yesterday, and we were having a blast. We were outside relaxing, drinking, swimming by ourselves. We were on each other all night until she left, which was around the time I was piss drunk.

Texted her earlier today, and we got into a tiny dispute, now she doesn't want to talk to me. Her friend doesn't like me anymore, I feel bad, but we had a good time last night talking to one another and getting over what happened.

What should I do to save whatever we have? I still like her and have feelings.

sick dubs bro. anyway, you're not being autistic.

but it sounds like she wants a relationship where her partner is always there, you know? it's not your fault but try moving on man.

you'll have more chances with ladies just as good or better.

Dude coming from another marine, I know you love this girl and all but trust me, you'll meet plenty of women while in the military, especially if you get stationed at Pendleton in Cali

I know, but I just want to see how things work out here before I call it quits and move on. We vibe so well, we are literally exact matches, so it's hard to move on.

I'm trying, I have been drinking so much this weekend trying to forget everything. But I know it bites me in the ass.

i ruined my relationship by constantly lying and this is like my 3rd last chance i love her i really do she is my dream girl ive wanted her since middleschool and now i have her but i keep fucking up. it kills me that i ruined it i cant sleep and i have my first day of college tm.

nah you shouldn't be trying to forget it because you'll probably just end up re-thinking it.

i understand what you're going through but try coming to terms with it my man it's for the best.

Try not to lie man. I learned from my father to be straightforward and never lie. Saves yourself honestly. You'll make it if she matters to you. You'll change.

Trust me. I know man, I know. Sucks having a girl you just connect so well with do shit like that

i cant ive lied all my life and its become second nature. shes tired of it and idk why i cant stop i do love her but im also killing her. i want her thats all i dont have anyone else in my life no friends family could give 2 shits abt me. she told me that a part of her wants to break up with me but she cant because she is so dependent on me and i have her wrapped around my finger i can do whatever i want and she will always come back. but this time i dont think she will give me another chance

Dumping Nana for feels.

Dont bring that gay women shit in here as close to home as that may be shit like that belongs on tumblrr

what is this, source?

Is anyone actually here or am I just posting for nothing?

I'm here

Copy that user.

I'm here too

I just want someone to read me scary stories until I fall asleep

I don't know what to do anons, I can't bond with people anymore, I tried to kill myself by doing a shitload of drugs about a year ago, realized drugs were amazing and turned to that to be happy and now anything that doesn't get me high doesn't feel like it's worth my time, I feel trapped here.

Feel you user. Just watched SLC Punk and got major feels and feel like shit now

only way I can fall asleep reliably is if I take xanax, and then it's halflife makes me drag ass the next day and or sleep in, causing further bedtime blues

I'm not dependent exactly, I could totally suffer not sleeping, but shit am I sick of it all.

and before you ask, the reason I can't sleep is a combination of chronic joint/back pain and on rare occasions anxiety.

Anyone else out there have a surefire way to go the fuck to sleep, but dread using it?

oops

I may be losing the right to continue going to college. Contemplating suicide.

Halfway there.

:(

Hah, aint it a bitch?
I've spent years watching the stupid sun set and rise.

I know it may sound like a stretch but... have you considered just injuring yourself enough to become disabled?

You can avoid being a wageslave and continue your private study in your desired field until you're strong enough to fulfill your dreams.

just a thought. Breaking your leg is less of a cost than your life.

I just came back from a long shower. I just stood there for a while thinking about everything. It really is hard to come to terms.

Very hard. Sucks I didn't get to know her earlier.

Trust me lad. If you really do like her, you WILL change. Two people who have mutual feelings will change dramatically for the other.

moar? ಥ0ಥ