Cuck thread post your girls anons say how they would use them

Cuck thread post your girls anons say how they would use them

tear off her dress and start sucking her tits.
spin her round and fuck her doggy then pull out and finish in her asshole

Pull her hair and fuck the shit out of this sluts fat ass. Ending will be a facial.

wwyd to her?

I'd undress her slow, and build up from there in intensity until I'm fucking her savagely.

What would you do?

i'd rip off that tiny top, shove her onto a bed and force my cock down her throat while giving her the fingering she's begging for in that pic

Husband still here?

hot

if so share more pics pls

Looking for cucks to talk with on Kik my name is hygei

wow, she looks like a nasty little whore.
i'd fuck her arsehole til she was shasking and then i'd make her clean the taste of it off every bit of my cock

What makes her look nasty?

They are all look hot. That wud be a great foursome. They wud be my fuck slaves.

she's got that pretending-to-be-innocent look, but you can see in her eyes all she's thinking about is how quickly she can fill all her holes with any strangers' dicks

you know her well

Damn perfect tits

Mm, more of this slut?

Which sister gets the cum?

You can tell right would gladly press left hard down on my cock to make her gag

Right jerks it out over lefts face, before she licks it off her face and spits it down into her mouth

moaar

lift up her skirt, rip her panties off and shove them in her screaming mouth. I'd force my cock in her pussy and tell her what a dumb cunt she'd been for thinking I'd have any interest in her. I'd then pull my dick out and announce I was ready to fuck her ass. She'd try to crawl and kick but I'd slap her, roll her over on her back lift her legs up high and ram my dick in her ass while I look into her eyes. I'd stare at her crying pathetic face as I choked her and gaped her asshole. When I was ready I'd take my cock out and cum all over her face and hair. I'd stroke my cock until it was hard again then fuck her used asshole once more until I filled it with my cum. I'd then tell her she had the choice to stay there or I could take her home. The broken bitch would of course accept the ride home. So I'd drop her off broken and abused with cum dripping out of her gaping asshole.

here's mine

what would you do to lisa?

I'd let her start out sucking my soft dick at her own pace. But once I got fully hard and her spit lubed my cock up I would immediately go for her asshole. I'd start slow easing myself into her, but once the head was in I'd slam to the base with all my might. She'd scream in pain and pleasure. I would grab her hair in a fist and every time I would dive into her was I'd yank hard. I would fuck her that way until she was basically comatose. When I needed to cum I would force my cock head in her mouth and blow a massive load, then I'd watch as my cum dribbled out of her half open mouth. Satisfied, I would take pictures of her to use as blackmail so I could fuck her whenever I wanted.

saving her? she loves to swallow huge loads

Vibe in her ass and cunt, make her crawl around on her hands and knees cleaning her room. As the toys shift inside her while she moves a slap with the riding crop on her fat ass happens every time shes slows down.

when her room is clean enough ill make her stand, tits out and clamp her nips. bending over her bed ill hike up her little pink skirt and fuck her ass raw with the vibe still in her cunt. after she comes over and over from her ass ill fill her bowels with my seed and watch it dribble onto the floor. As a final act of humiliation ill make her lick the ass-jizz of the carpet

saving a few, what would you do to jaye?

bend her over and fuck that shit out of her. come in her mouth and let her bf kiss her

I'm pretty sure this guy fucked her...would you?

but sweet little lisa's an anal virgin, she's scared she'll be too tight

Use this little slut

you'd fuck the shit out of jo's big round arse?

anyone?

and cum in her pussy. let the boyfriend take care of the rest

what about my girl?

well lisa is going to get an important lesson in tidiness. The burning sensation in her ass might fade, but every time her room is in that state again ill make sure every dog in the neighborhood tears her rectum wide open.

Would stretch her out and let all my friends fuck her stupid worthless holes however they want. Once she's leaking cum from every hole then she pushes it all out on the floor and sucks it up. we her home gang rape her pussy for hour and throat fuck the bitch, until she starts crying, then turn her over and fuck her ass. When she is all used up and nothing but a sweaty, cummy. worthless mess. drop her limp body naked infront of a homeless shelter and watch them go to town on her

Moar lik diz

I'd drench those tits in semen.

Would any of those neighborhood dogs stretch her out?

uh-oh, lisa can't help being a messy little slut, please don't set the dogs on her

My Japanese fiance

I'd tie them up and strip them in a place of heavy pedestrian traffic. Then I'd record everything as they get used by every horny guy that passes by for the next 12 hours.

Please use her

what else would you do to this breed sow?

She'd scream and cry at first. but every night daddy brings home a new dog, and every night shes spread across the floor with doggy cum flowing from her ass or cunt. after a few weeks she becomes a mindless slave to dog cock. accepting anything and everything put inside her.

Kik: mygfbut

I'd hate fuck her for the fun of it and force her to take a facial hoping some of my cum gets in her eye

yes more. destroy her

Tie her hands behind her back and start slapping her face till her make-up runs down her face. Make her gag on my dick while i choke her till she almost passes out.

After that i would fuck her pussy so hard her lips will turn red and chapped.

When i`m done you can lick her clean before you can untie her.

>left girl is my gf. Don't be gentle

Please cuck me.

Would Fuck her ass for a good 3 hours. Filling her with cum as needed. Then I'd fuck her mouth for one final load for her to swallow before I make her clean up whatever drips from her asshole.

Keep going, more dog stuff or others species

Checked.
With braces like that I wouldn't be able to wait. I'd have to get my cock straight into her mouth while groping her tits. Then it'd be down to her pussy for a sniff and a good licking until she's begging for my cock inside her. Then I'd fuck her softly and then hard and shoot my load deep inside her. She's so beautiful I'd do her over and over again for months.

Ya'll should join our GF's nudes sharing telegram group @ telegram.me / showandtell

who'd do this to izzy? she hates giving blowjobs

gf

Surrounded by a group of guys as they leave the party late one night. They're tied up and gagged, thrown into the back of a van and driven to an abandoned warehouse.

When they arrive, they're stripped naked in the back of the van, then pulled out. There's 6 guys who take turns using them as human sex dolls. Your girlfriend is tied, spread eagled while they force her friends fist into her cunt and ass. The farther in she can get her hands, the less cock they stuff in her asshole, so your friend shoves with all her might, tearing your girlfriend apart.

After your girlfriend is completely ruined, and gasping for air she and her friend are force fed cock untill they puke, covering each other in sweat and regurgitated cum. Before they are released from their ordeal they are both sealed up withplugs to keep the cum inside them as they are dumped outside the van.

PLeasee do Eddie (blonde) and Vale (fatty brunette)

Would facefuck her while I tell her she's a useless whore only good for swallowing cum

I would force her to take a horse cock up her ass, while shes screaming in pain id fuck her face untill she passed out. she'd wake up fully impaled on the stallions penis, with cum spraying about inside her belly.

how would you use teen slut georgia?

I'd wait for her to be alone in her house. Then I'd sneak and go to her room. She'd scream when she saw me and try to run, but I'd push her hard into the wall. She'd slump down against it, her hair covering her face. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

I would happily lick right's pussy and make her cum on my face. Then I'd fuck her while licking left's pussy. I'd pull out and cum on right's face and make left lick it off her.

how do you serve it to Emma?

ginnie loves cum on her face

stuff her asshole with as many of those hot dogs as I can, then watch her shit them out and make her eat every single one .

Would wait for her to pass by an empty alley on her way home. I'd grab her and drag her to said alley and throw her in front of a group of guys, all rock hard waiting for her. They'll rip off that outfit and take turns raping her cunt, ass, and mouth while I record it all. She'll cry and beg for them to stop as they continue to use and fill her with their cum. 2 hours later, as she lays there as a cummy mess, the group and myself leave her there, passed out from the abuse of so many cocks violating her. An hour after I leave her I arrive at my new destination and hand you the recording of the events

>Cuck thread post your girls anons say how they would use them

put #2 and #3 on a treadmill to power my home until they're thin enough to fuck.
While walking, they get to watch me fuck #1, so they know what they're working hard for and have something to look forward too.

Please describe! My gf

I'd tell her I don't approve of bra tans. She needs to get that shit figured out otherwise I'm done with her. After I've made her feel worthless and turn away I'd grab her and bend her over a table and fuck her relentlessly because haha I don't have standards

indeed

Please. I need this to cum. Edging hard.