Diaper time. I would like some real people in diapers instead of cartoons

Diaper time. I would like some real people in diapers instead of cartoons.

I like diapers. So what?

Dipper in a diaper...

Mabel in a diaper

Gimme some live action diapergirls...

Fuck you Kermit

?

¿

There is no god

C'mon guys. There was a kick ass diaper thread the other night. I want to see consenting adults wearing diapers and acting like an infant

Yay... thank you so much...

Oh...it takes diaper pics to make you realize that? What about all the violent atrocities in the world. Your priorities are messed up

you're welcome

No Jon...

Oh yes...I'm curious about the percentage of the world population that are into this. It seems higher than one would think.

Evolution of Diaper fetishist 1/3

2/3

3/3

Thanks for these...they will definitely go in my diaper megacollection...which only has cartoon diaper art

Wow.

Poorly drawn messing animation

My favorite type of situation. Non diaper wearer removing clothing to get a better view of the diaper...

Here's one that makes me laugh and cringe at the same time. The diaper fetish community has some strange characters in it...

My favorite picture in my collection...I only have 1 more on my phone after this

Last one in this series that I have

I have more pictures though

Mmm

Damn that's hot...

i know, but thanks

Diapers for the masses

I tire of the cartoon diapers of /aco/ diaper threads...

The thicker the better

Mmm'hmm

Noice!

I've been wanting to try those...ABUniverse has really stepped up their game as of late

Thanks dude...I've got "something" to attend to.

>Tfw first time wearing diaper to work
Just got home like an hour ago, fug.

Oh...must soaked

Nah, I held it all in till I got home. Don't want to weaken muh bladder of steel and start pissing myself uncontrollably. It has happened... don't like it. Too inconvenient. Also I believe I'm wearing a first generation ABU Super Dry Kids diap, and it's the shittiest diap I've tried. The plastic liner tears super easily and the diaper itself can only take like two full wettings before leaking. It also leaks easily in a sitting position, so didn't want to risk it. But yeah, I fucking love the ABU LittlePawz diap. However my favorite is Rearz Safari. The LittlePawz is a close second though, and I'm curious to know what the current gen SDK is like. So far I've worn NorthShore Supreme, ABU SDK, and Rearz Safari. My next dip will be Tykables I think... but Rearz is my go-to since it's cheaper than Tykables and ABU. Which I think sucks because I live in the US and it's bullshit that I can get diapers from Canada for less than domestic... only reason I got the LittlePawz was because my now-ex-mommy gf said she'll split the bill (she bought all the other diaps for me 100%).

RIP thread already?