LSD is one of the most potent and healing (not only treating) psycho-pharmaceuticals known to mankind. For decades...

LSD is one of the most potent and healing (not only treating) psycho-pharmaceuticals known to mankind. For decades, roughly from 1950-1970, until its banning by US-government, it was used and researched by psychiatrists and medical doctors with very positive outcomes. It was used to heal depression, anxiety (for example of the terminal ill) and to beat addictions. The original alcoholics anonymous healing plan involved taking LSD in good set and setting!

Beside medicinal use, LSD enriched the lives of many people both artistically and spiritually, see the Beatles, Jimmy Hendrix and Aldous Huxley (Brave New World).

Others were scientifically inspired: The PCR method in biology (Worth the Nobel Price) was, so says its inventor, explicitly found with the use of LSD! Steve Jobs said the LSD-experience was one of the most important experiences of his live.

Never did anybody die directly from an LSD overdose.

There is no scientific basis for a strict ban of LSD and I am happy that an increasing amount of people use legal LSD-analogs like 1P-LSD ( www.1plsd.to) and that it is increasingly discussed in media (Bill maher: youtube.com/watch?v=FqAZ_7nBHS8 ) and science (PNAS: pnas.org/content/113/17/4853.full )

Just wanted to get this off my chest,
Thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1g0KThAbkjU
youtu.be/5EgNc0XJaJ0?list=PLXGG5_pvgHULWicEfUGZF47z7gAsOdvKV
theguardian.com/science/from-the-archive-blog/2014/jun/03/shulgin-alexander-drugs-ecstasy-mdma
youtu.be/iGf2loLAwVE
vice.com/video/sihkal-shulgins-i-have-known-and-loved
youtube.com/watch?v=XRV5NsyaRlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I second that! And love shrooms aswell.

Try DMT. Makes lsd seem like child's play by comparison.

I´ve got experience with smoked DMT. Although I had some very intense experiences I would say that I never completly broke through. In my opinion LSD allows you to see the spiritual side of this world and yourself. DMT shows you a complete foreign place, which can not be compared to anything Ive ever seen.

LSD temporarily opens your Ajna Chakra (third eye), DMT opens the crown chakra ^.^

I got anxiety from trying. also, I got doubles from /this post.
8/10 would try again.

What do you mean you got anxiety? You had a bad trip and kept the bad feelings or what exactly? What was dose, set and setting?
Im very interested because I only got overall positive experiences in my social environment.

two tabs. great trip turned bad. Never had problems before this other than the occasional weed paranoia.

Kinda know what you mean. I've tried just about every psychedelic there is.

I didn't break through the first time with dmt mainly cuz it be the first time I was hesitant to just role with the trip.. So like an idiot I immediately smoked a larger dose right after, being comfortable that I knew what to expect the 2nd time and well I broke through but boy was I wrong.

Lsd is definently tame by comparison but far more clear (need a better word)and less chaotic.

HEIL HITLER

Lol

Never really tried I have heard of bad trips and it always scared me of having one.

Bad trips can easily be avoided by adjusting dose, set and setting. Take for a start just 100µg (usually 1 blotter) of LSD for example. But not at a party or in the midst of rush hour traffic. Take it with few friends or gf in your room or garden or other familiar and nice place. Put on some nice music and just see the world with your new, enhanced eyes.

LSD is a spiritual drug. Whatever you see comes from inside of you and you can learn from it. In good setting there are no "bad trips", just "challenging trips".

Fuck off, LSD is bad for your mental health you faggots

>>citation needed

Whats the difference between LSD and shrooms? I wanna give them a shot but dunno which one to try first

I wanna try it soo bad. That or mushrooms. All I want to do is hallucinate and then my bucket list is done and I can die

It's hard to get good and pure lsd today. Therefore I prefer shrooms above lsd.

Lsd let you cobtroll the trip. Shrooms take you on the trip.

Pretty good description. Shrooms don't last as long, and can be easier on you in small doses. They can be super intense in larger doses though.

LSD is more clear, abstract and extroverted. Shrooms are (for me) more dreamlike, carry an earthly nature spirit, are more emotionally challenging and are introverted. LSD lasts longer, easily 10-12 hours (although peak is only hour 2-5 roughly, rest is come-up and come-down).
People have different preferences but I would recommend LSD for the first psychedelic experience, because its less confusing and easier to handle emotionally.
Also with 1P-LSD its very easy to get trustworthy high-quality stuff nowadays.

It's not hard. The DNM stuff is good shit.o nly slightly harder than buying stuff off ebay.

Can you get it without going darkweb?

You can buy 1P-LSD. Its a legal LSD analog which can be bought on the open net. Since the manufacturers are definetly observed by the police, they make sure they sell pure legal 1P-LSD and no NBOMES or other crap (which is illegal). Additionally you can buy a cheap LSD testing-kit to be sure.

I'm kinda scared because when I smoke weed i get anxious and nervous and I've heard weed brings out your inner self. I'm afraid that LSD or shrooms will make me freak out and face my inner fear

Lsd was made by the CIA you retard

I used to legally get AMT, 2-CT-7, 5-MEO-DMT, all that stuff when it was legal, then the chemist quit doing business, and I haven't gotten into legal highs since.

sauce?

Project MK Ultra
It was supposed to be a mind control drug. Probably still is which is why retards and musicians use it

You know it was invented in Switzerland decades before MK Ultra, right?

If you are nervous you can start with a very small dose, like 50µg (usually half a blotter). After 1 hour you assess if you like the direction its going and you can up the dose to 100µg or just enjoy what you already have.

Psychedelics are beautiful but no party drugs. If your spiritual self shows shows you inner fears, dont fight them, learn from them. A good friend helps too ^.^

Dude LSD was made by chemist Albert Hofmann who was searching for new pharmaceuticals. It was first dismissed because it didnt show desired effects on rats, but when he accidently got exposed to it it revealed its psychic power to him and the world.

MK Ultra was a real CIA project that missused LSD later. Yes, they tried to mind-control people with it but since this is not the effect of LSD they moved on. Nowadays they use Dissosiatives.

Bump

drugs are bad

On of the best channels regarding psychedelics: Psyched Substance

>>How to LSD
youtube.com/watch?v=1g0KThAbkjU

Medicine is good

Why cant you touch LSD with fingers?

LSD is very unstable and you might damage it. You can touch the blotter you are going to consume anyway. Its a myth btw that you can easily absorb LSD through your skin (its extremly ineffective).

Bump

I cut this clip from my podcast a while ago but just uploaded it to share in this group. It's about research chemicals and Alexander Shulgin. youtu.be/5EgNc0XJaJ0?list=PLXGG5_pvgHULWicEfUGZF47z7gAsOdvKV

Best way to bump is to share material, storys or ask questions

Anyone that lives in aus know where i can get some

Tried mushrooms not too long ago. I never stress about shit that I used to.

>Anyone that lives in aus know where i can get some
Thanks, Im lately interested in the work of Alexander Shulgin. Did he also invent 1P-LSD?

Australia is the birthing place of Changa, the smokable form of Ayahuasca. Maybe you can get your hands on that. Else, if 1P-LSD is legal there, try buying it online (open net)

He probably learned it from D.A.R.E yesterday

So I took LSD (it might have been experimental acid) like a year and a half ago. Now sometimes I have flashbacks to my trip when I get really stoned or drunk. Is this shit normal and did I fuck up by taking experimental stuff?

Definitely not a myth

Probably nothing but just be aware that it's there and you're fine

>1P-LSD
Hey may have, though it does not appear to be published in his two main books, because it is neither a phenethylamine nor a tryptamine, and his books focused on each of those respectively.

He mentioned in interviews that he had synthesized chemicals that he destroyed the recipes too because they were too powerful. "pure information" he said. But I bet he passed on a few without telling anyone.

I got flashbacks too, but they feel like a enhanced brain activity. For example, I have an easier time visualizing abstract thoughts. Music can more easily induce movies before my closed eyes when I let myself go.

LSD is expansive, like a direct portal into abstract thought, it changes your perception on many things and lets you use your mind in ways you most likely haven't previously. It's not for everyone granted, but don't talk shit until you try it.
Before it was listed as a class A it showed enormous promise in many research fields for promoting human learning, psychological development and problem solving.

Wow can you show me one of these interviews? Sounds crazy interesting OO

Shut up you fucking hippie

Kek my buddy took lsd once and was scarred for life. Guess it depends on the person and atmosphere.

In all my flashbacks I experience the process of death and being reborn. It always catches me by surprise and it's slightly terrifying

Tell me about the details. What was his dose and circumstances of use? And in which way is he scarred?

Well I saw him speak live once, and there is no recording of that. And I don't remember where I read the other one, maybe Wired or hightimes, but it was an actual paper publication

Found it, it was in The Guardian. I think this is the one... theguardian.com/science/from-the-archive-blog/2014/jun/03/shulgin-alexander-drugs-ecstasy-mdma

Thank you very much m8! I r8 8/8

youtu.be/iGf2loLAwVE Some interesting doo doo

Nope, wrong one. Here is the one I was talking about

"Despite his detractors, Shulgin firmly believes that his research must remain openly available for educational purposes—whether it’s DEA officers or DXM addicts. But there is one instance where Shulgin deemed his chemical revelations too enlightening for public consumption. While testing an amphetamine he christened ALEPH-1, he wrote in his notebook, “Tell NO ONE about this drug so that it can never be identified and there can be no moves made to destroy it… Persisting in scientific publication in all peripheral areas as subterfuge, diversion. Keep all progressive work in my appendices. Code them ‘SH’—too informative.” It was “too informative” because Shulgin believes ALEPH-1 is the “essence of power”4 and if the DEA discovered it they would attempt to destroy it."

vice.com/video/sihkal-shulgins-i-have-known-and-loved

Wow this is beautiful

Dumbfuck kids are attributing the 'coming of age' feels to an enlightening acid trip

I see hundrets of people much older than me that never had a sense of spirituality, beauty, empathy or healthiness. Neither age nor LSD enlighten you by themselves. Both can help you develop character and happiness though.

I've thought this whole thread its been this guy behind it

Is it not illegal for him to film himself saying he does drugs? Unless he lives somewhere where its legal

There are many youtuber filming themselves while tripping. Hes not even showing real drugs there. It could just be paper-squares for all we know right?

I've taken over 100 hits and I love lsd. Lately I've just been dosing with a half tab of whatever stuff I can find. Testing it whenever I can. I only need half a hit now, I've seen so much I know what to feel and experience. It's beautiful every time. My last trip, I spent with my best buds just talking and feeling good until the sun came up. Lsd is powerful and amazing.

sure if you are a fucking retard it is what you say it is. only fucking failures need drugs.

>but user I know nothing of lsd therefore its evil and addictive and only druggies use it

Some people just wanna get high man. And that's okay. Anyone can do anything they want in this world.

You're a fucking moron

>Illuminati

I had a very deep and intense meditation on 150µg LSD lately. We were on a Goa-Festival and took the dose 30min before an outdoor Yoga session. So we joined the session and the breathing techniques and the practice of awareness of body and mind felt unbelievebly good for the come-up. This also gave the whole trip a very self-aware and spiritual spin.

I later sat on a quiet place beneath the high grass of a lake and started meditating. I let go of my human interpretations of sensations (i.e. music doesnt has an atmosphere. Its just sounds. The atmosphere is just my interpretation of these sounds and so I let go of it). I got deeply connected to my physical body and could feel energies flowing. At one point I feld turbolences of energy near my heart. I think I should check on my heart with a doctor now.

The meditation went deeper and I lost sense of my body. Instead I head an out-of-body experience where I watched myself sitting there and meditating. This experience was very incredible, although I dont know what to really do with it.

If you use LSD once you see pink elephants, jump out of the window, die and get addicted and homeless
>>in that order

Is easier to live than to understand life.

says the retard with the fcb lighter.

Why I am a retard? :/

This was just a regular Sup Forumstard

>licking football and stupid clubs

Check your prejudices. I can't understand why you think I'm a retard because I enjoy football. If it makes me happy to follow my team, what's the problem in it? You think it makes me dumber? Then you have a problem.

>>What acid feels like
youtube.com/watch?v=XRV5NsyaRlU

enjoying watching people that earns millions playing football while others live in poverty is retarded.

Ok user, I did LSD two months ago and I felt nothing mindbreaking or somethingWOW! It was somehow nice, I felt that expirience of being diferent but I am somehow disapointed by the fact that nothing more happend, also I am expirienced drug user.
Should I go for DMT or Shrooms?

Better tell us about your experience with psychedelics. If you have none, ask a question.

Classic argument. OK, I get it, you must be an anarchist or something like this. Tell me more about how you fight this unfair world.

Sorry for derailing but this kind of guy makes me mad.

i will lurk
go learn about what anarchism is before posting. please educate yourself.

So you are aware of this unfair world and you do nothing about it, you just enjoy it. nice.

Susceptability to LSD varies greatly between humans. I know people who have a nice experience on 50µg, while others need 200µg for the same effect. If you have a high natural tolerance, just up the dose. Nobody ever wasnt impressed by 300-400µg of LSD.
Also note that many blotters sold on in clubs contain less LSD as promised (either bad storing of rip-off).

Check if your source is reliable. If other people can have nice trips from this source, double your dosage next time. Wait 1-1.5h and if you think you want more, take another dose. This should do the trick.

Shrooms and DMT are more challenging (emotionally and body load), but if you have access you can ofc try them too.

I don't doubt about my education. But tell me, what do you do before criticizing others?

the first thing i do is not laughting at people who wants a more fair world.

But you do laugh at people who like a sport. OK. I don't have any problems with anyone, you criticized first.

Bump

Bump with Questions, Experiences or videos about psychedelics m8, much more effective and interesting

>If you have a high natural tolerance, just up the dose.
Yeah I do, I am the type of a guy that drinks a botle of 1liter vodka by myself, I use 5-6 xanax to calm down, used to do heroin and I did almost 5grams/day etc....I am bigger guy so maybe it has some corelation.
I heard stories like its huuuge expirience on LSD but spiritual one, I wanted to feel that not some crazy laughing trip and being slightly confused.
I dont know about those dosage you typed tbh.
The guy that sold me is my friend but he honestly told me that he needs two of them and he gaved me one more for free but I did it with my friend and we took one LSD each.
I will have to do it again with higher dose.
LSD here is somehow cheap, also I got for lower price cuz friend is dealing drug.
So about 5euros is one LSD.
I will go for two next time.
Shrooms are also everwhere and they are cheap also BUT there is no DMT, literaly no one ever had it in here!

enough of this bullshit
its just hallucination faggot

I've seen someone going mental on a TV once because he was on acid... shits fucked up yo