Why not to kill myself?

Why not to kill myself?
I'm 22 yo student who will not get a job in his area. I have only few friends, never got a gf so, that's not a surprise, I'm a virgin. I have emotional and social problems. I'm the only child so I can't do this to my parents, but sometimes I can't stand all this shit. The girl with who I write last time is ignoring me. I'm almost sure that I wouldn't create a happy relationship with anyone. I have to write final paper, but I can't concentrate on anything, especially on this. I don't see any hope for me. I'm sure that in the future (1 - 5 years?) I'm gonna commit suicide. I don't look here the answer what to do. I just want to someone understand me. That's all.
Sorry for any mistakes in the text.

Too long to read everything. Kill yourself

Kill yourself. I'd give anything to be 22 and in college again.

DO IT !

If you're gonna commit then film yourself so your legacy lives on in Sup Forums

Mate, life is too fucking beautiful to give up so early, u have spent too little time on living to judge. Pussies or mental issues people commit suesides BC they are WEAK. If you are not one of them Please give life a second chance. That's all I can say and do about it. Good luck and don't do it. ;)
PS. Maybe I'm not some expert, rather a normal 15 yo kid from Poland who has some problems like we all have.

What about these sick dubs tho

Would you give all your loved ones to African mobsters who would put them into the illegal sex trade until they die of aids? Just to be 22 and in college again?

15 y/o? reported.

Hey OP. If you kill yourself, you're selfish. Death is only the fastest exit. I have a friend that's 20 you, kissless virgin, just like you. He didn't even graduate high-school. He doesn't speak too much. I am the only one who gets him outside, to drink some beer. I encouraged him to get a job, any kind of job and he did it. Time passed and he has a high-end laptop, a high-end phone and, because of his job, he started making connections with other people.
TL;DR OP, you're an idiot if you give up.

Op
Open up.Don't be afraid.
Rejection and failure are how to learn to succeed
Try to find some new friends,some hobby
Try to find some girl.Go to parties,clubs etc.
Try to find your little community (Sup Forums is great but that's not what you really desire i suppose)
Don't think about suicide.Remember any time everything can change for better.
Stay strong.Love yourself Sup Forumsrother.
Really worth it

I would report you for being 15, but because you live in Poland I feel sorry for you. Poor bastard

>Why not to kill myself?

You're depressed, user. You have a serotonin imbalance that is fucking you in the ass and making it impossible to be happy. Take it from someone who suffered off and on for twenty years. Most recently I was considering throwing my cats off my 12th floor balcony to convince myself I was not only worthless but so dangerous I had no choice but to follow them down.

Go to a doctor and get on some meds. I'm on 30mg of lexapro and life has felt so goddamn easy since it kicked in it's unbelievable.

already reported cuz
>why not?

I would like to have your life, because when I was younger I was careless and had no regard for my future so I dropped out of school, used drugs and alcochol, got into debt. Now I have no education, a lot of mental issues and problems within family. You have few friends? Good. I have none. I too am the only child, but I have never had father, only step father who was never a father figure to me, only someone I hated my whole life. I am ugly, I have bad vision and bad teeth. I missed out on many normal life experiences during growing up so now I am grown up beta stuill-stuck-in-teenage-years kinda fucked up mentally.

I understand that you can have problems on every level of comfort in life, for example millionaire with only billionaires around him may feel poor. But really OP you have going on few things that really matter, like both parents, education, even some contact with girls no matter if severed this only means you can repeat it with different girl because you aren't as repulsive as to become wizard.

tl;dr just keep going, you DON'T have to lose virginity asap or have relationship, focus on building yourself, once you will get out of school and get job and your own place, trust me, you wuill find a girl and she will make you really happy because you already took care of yourself and are independent and girls like guys who don't need to be babysitted

I'm from EU so sorry for bad language, godspeed op, many faggots will meme about this but I have suicidal thoughts for 7 years and all I can say is that it is tough. Try to live healthier, getting stuck indoors with bad food only makes things worse.

Dont be such a fucking faggot. Who gives a fuck if a girl wont speak to you. Stop eating cheetos and go to the gym a bit. Study hard, get a good job and earn money. Whores will follow your bank balance and in a few years you might get a blowjob. Until then, eat shit and grin.

Better suicide than meds

>Try to find some girl.Go to parties,clubs etc.
It's easy to say that. With who I should go? My few friends have their own life and don't have many time to go for a party, especially with me. Go alone? C'mon.

I ask myself the same question all the time. I actually realized that every time I drink, do drugs, get high (same thing as drugs) I'm really just numbing what it means to be human, and every time I want more and more intense feelings.

I assume the most intense way to numb yourself is to die (hopefully)

>If you kill yourself, you're selfish.

That's a facile response. Of course it's selfish, but no one has the right to demand or expect a person to suffer that way indefinitely. What he needs is a solution, and soon. Getting a job might help, though in my case it just made things worse because I wasn't capable of enjoying it. Everything normal people do feels like an impossible miserable chore. Hell, even working out made me feel shittier.

>not going to become a wizard
Might as well kill yourself

What the fuck with 'normal people' telling me to just go to the gym and exercise like it's easy. Life has no meaning. Why the fuck would I do shit?!

Buddy, somebody understands you. I'm 22, male and a US Army soldier with no social life and no clue what I'm doing with the rest of it. I was contemplating suicide on a near daily basis for years until I got damn near dragged into counseling when I snapped and let my leadership know exactly what was going on in my head. I'm not going to say you need a doctor (though I'm not going to say you don't need one either), but I highly suggest you sit down with somebody you trust and just talk about where you can go from here. Just having another perspective on your future can do wonders.

OK. Just saying that Poland is shit

Better double dubs than suicide

I would like to help you. In that case I could also help myself.

That's what I thought for 20 years. I was completely and utterly wrong. I should have realized, or at least considered the possibility, that I wasn't smarter than everyone else. So should you and OP.

You mean triple dubs

Yeah that's horse shit advice for someone with advanced depression. It probably can't hurt, but as an effective lasting solution it's nonsense.

I have no issues man. I have a job, I go to college, I have a girlfriend, I don't have social issues. That's why I think meds suck.

My bad, will commit sudoku.

The problem is those things aren't what's making him depressed. That shit he wrote about is merely the subject matter of the depression; not its cause. I went through exactly the same shit.

>I am mentally healthy, that's why I think medication for mentally unhealthy is bad
nigger you what

you're not depressed, you are just bored.

I didn't say you had issues. I said you should stop thinking you're smarter than everyone else. In fact if you have no issues, or haven't had them in the past, I'm not even sure why you're weighing in here.

So the question becomes: how do I break out of "holy shit I'm a worthless garbage town"

Be happy with your dubs and stay here to post things.

Op, get a pet, like a pussy. That'll help your "love" needs till you grow some balls.

drop all expectations.

Just stick around for the fuck of it, we will all die, you will also die, live without discretion. Forget your inhibitions, were all here and confused, on a spinning rock in space. This anomaly wont last forever.

So, fuck it, just stay for a while, were all guests here anyway, it will come to an end. Of that, there is no doubt.

Stick around out of curiosity.

Meds were what did it for me. Everything else either failed or made things worse. I had friends, I got a PhD and JD, jobs, not bad looking, a girlfriend, and I still wanted to murder my cats in order to help secure my own death. Go to a fucking doctor.

I don't wanna be a jerk, I just wanted to try to help. Nothing more

Sorry, I get abrasive when this shit comes up because in my case it's almost killed me several times and it took me until literally this summer to actually realize and grasp that this is an old problem that I was just really well trained at fighting through. Until I couldn't anymore.

Eh yeah I guess...

>THIS

Im on em, they will fuck you up worse. You will flatline emotional. Which works for me but thats the drawback.

Blow yourself up inside a mosque for the irony.

Damn skippy.

No worries. I'm that guy that usually helps everybody out, but gets fucked in the end, because nobody cares about me. But that's how I've been my whole life so I got used to it.

I don't think so, but let's close this conversation in order to help OP.
How about that? ;v

Too late, my friend, too late...

Curse you! Can't you just be a normal guy on Sup Forums? Who else plays Sudoku here?

Agreed

Smh do you know this faggot? Did you bring him here cunt?

Me ;D

Just be glad your not going for an art degree like me. I feel like killing myself everyday knowing how much fun I'll be having serving you at burger king. I didn't even finish high school

wow

3 / 10

Bump