Can we get a comfy thread going?

Can we get a comfy thread going?

It's raining out, barely sunrise and I'm sipping on some coffee. What are you guys up to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2nifnK2spy0
exocomics.com/rain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aye, same here user. Light drizzle outside while I drink my morning coffee. Levelling professions in an MMO. Got the next couple days off.

That's sweet, I'm just browsing some streams while I decide what to do.

How do you drink your coffee?

Depends on how much time I have in the morning. If I have to just wake up and go, black. I like to sip on a bit of creamer though if I can get away with it.

You?

I rarely drink it black unless I have to. I usually like a little honey in it or some kinda holiday gingerbread / pumpkin creamer.

I'm thinking I might read some manga for a bit, I'm behind on One Piece and I might try to find something new.

I'm falling asleep on a queen mattress to quiet birdsong and a dawn I can't see

Honey sounds like a wonderful idea! I sometimes put some ground cinnamon in for both taste and aromatics. I wonder how actually putting it into the grounds would go.

Do you grind your own coffee?

That does sound awesome. Putting aromatics in the grounds.

I've never tried grinding my own coffee. Usually just drink Folgers. I'd like to get into it though. I used to sit outside in the morning, smoke a pipe, and get ready for the day. But I quit smoking cigarettes a couple months ago, and I'm not sure how pipe tobacco would make me feel now.

A friend of mine used to own a hookah lounge and he still has a big jar of dokha with little shot pipes, that's the only way I'll really smoke.

I've wanted to get more into the technical side of things, I'd love to get a french press for example.

For some reason the idea of running a coffee shop really appeals to me and has for five or so years.

Are you listening to anything? Might I suggest: youtu.be/2nifnK2spy0

Yeah, that would be pretty nice. Open up a small specialty shop with some really exceptional coffees. People would probably take to it pretty well. Would be a nice change of pace compared to say Starbucks and their impersonal experience. Something more cozy and personal.

I visited this quiet coffee shop in Chicago a friend of my fiance worked at, it was a small building with a few tables set up and two older men played guitar softly in the corner. Their coffee was wonderful and I flipped through a complete catalogue of Van Gogh. Such a nice place.

That's a great idea, honestly.

I'm only now realizing that I don't have a folder for this kinda thing.

Yeah man, that'd be a great way to grow old happy. If it was viable and able to produce enough to sustain yourself.

I've often thought of something similar but more like a tavern or inn where people could come in and play tabletop games like D&D, drink ale, and eat roasted meats / cheeses.Big fireplaces and whatnot. That's a whole different spectrum though.

That sounds pretty fantastic, honestly. My roomates and I are turning our basement into a bar/hang out/party zone, hopefully it'll be very comfy and I can post it in similar threads.

I'm looking around but where do you find comfy photos? Just shit you come across?

Driving to work listening to radiohead
Kinda comfy

I love raidiohead, Amnesiac is my favorite album. I want to get it on vinyl some day.

Every once in a while there's a Comfy / Cozy photo thread. But other than that, google honestly.

I'm in my bed browsing Sup Forums. My air conditioner has the room at 62, but, I'm warm under my blankets.

DAE like having a cold room but being warm under blankets?

Gotcha, just gotta start collecting, I suppose.

Nice dubs. Amnesiac is good, its in my car at the moment but im listening to the in rainbows b sides today

It's the most comfortable way for me to sleep, that way if I get too warm I can just slip out from the blanket a little.

exocomics.com/rain

Wondering what actually goes well in coffee? I usually just drink it black, you guys got any advice on what to add to it? Not the biggest fan of milk in my coffee, if I have that I need to add about three teaspoons of sugar.