/éire/+/gael/

that new m50 mohoah .. motoroway, hate it, I hate it! Well tis alright i suppose, nothing to look at edition

tommorow i have to drive to dublin, DUBLIN of all places sub edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1kUg7Zqm8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for nordie aka derrylad

Glad to be out of that thread.

>youtube.com/watch?v=w1kUg7Zqm8M

going to turn my life around tommorow

tommorow will be the start of a new chapter in my life

Are Derry and Belfast literally the only two cities in the North?

Down South you'll hear of major towns in at least half the counties.

well the state of some lads on here wouldn't surprise me if we had a few trannies

Imagine, Sersh, fucking you for some chips.

Or something

You ever see a crash on that? Fucking horrible

That's the spirit m8

i hear dubliners cause most of them, they spend their lives driving down narrow claustrophobic roads and can't understand wide open roads like the m50

What's your plan?

Crashing this plane

Car crashes are awful.

Those who are willfully negligent on the roads should get the eye-for-an-eye treatment desu.

Aren't most drivers on the m50 going to Dubs?

Personally I'm seething, but it's not been confirmed. If it causes hard violence against the Catholic community I'd consider joining a certain group of masked men. If it goes through peacefully then i dunno what ill do. Planning to move down south to raise a family so it all depends on how strict they are aswell.

Dunno, we'll see how it goes. What about yourself?
Only two cities aye. Think Newry tries to claim itself as a city but no one takes it seriously. There's other major towns though like Craigavon, Portrush, Ballymena, Coleraine etc

most of them are dubliners who decided to shit up the rest of the country, dump their money in a 30 year mortage outside dublin, let their shitty kids roam the streets of some innocent country town and drive to ""work"" every morning back to dublin while their children chimp out and they dont contribute to the local community

dubliners OUT

more like boggers not used to anything longer or steadier than a dirt track
bet you've never seen a bus stop in your life

>moving down south and start a family
>losing a few nationalist votes up north

you'd better stay up there to vote for re unification then move wherever you want, you move before re unification, there's bee a HEEMing for ya

I need to do that. I dropped out of college a week ago and still don't have a plan. Meant to ask my brother for advice today but forgot.

Newry is basically a suburb of Dundalk. (Most embarrassing thing ever).

>moving down south
Fight the demographic war up north m8, whatever you do. Go on bennies if you must.

Pretty accurate.

Yeah. My mates a Garda and he say's RTC's are the poxy worst thing

I'm bored and i need some adrenaline rush
If dubs i will post an extent of my face

what course?

Only moving to Donegal or Monaghan in all honesty. Just want a good life for the wains away from the prods, could figure out a way to keep me vote im sure
Gets so tiresome up here sometimes lad. Feels like the rest of Ireland has forgotten ye. And as i said, i don't want the wains having to grow up learning what territories they can and can't walk through, and having to keep them in the house every 12th.

oíche mhaith

post a picture of what's outside your window

Post your livingroom

is Derry not 80% catholic

surely there's no prods chimping out

You'd think that but ye'd be wrong. In the cityside they only have one real stronghold, in the waterside they control about 50%. I love Derry but i won't raise wains here if i can help it. It's not a good life for a child

It's dark but i'll post a pic i took in one of my sunset walks around the neighbourhood

>garage roof made of palettes
Lovely

Engineering. Wasn't bad at it but lost all desire to continue.

Has he seen many or just the one?
Do the guards have to go be "first responders" very often or not?

Because the firemen/paramedics have to use the same giant saw to grind through the metal frame AND blood and bone at the same time, often those of children. Fucking nightmarish.
Really makes you think when such a grim toll paid for the ability to travel is taken for granted as part of modernity.

Sounds terrible.

I am more and more of the opinion that the Free State government's apparent cuckoldry was in fact treasonous.

>do nothing to help liberate the north, even culturally/demographically
>undermine social morality, cohesion, and the Gaeltacht down south

Have more reading to do desu, but the south shall rise again.

Yes, it has that balkan touch
Here's another one

total war attila worth the download lads?

feel like a bit of total war nostalgia, medieval 2 or total war attila? bear in mind never played shogun or rome 2

Are those streetlights through the trees.

>your winter looks better than our summer
Bastard

Why's all the houses white? What's the point in painting the brick?

Yes, they are from a park

I can feel the heat just looking at those pictures

You're lucky to be living in a warm developed country, Ireland is good, but it's cold and miserable and wet, portugal seems way comfier

Sure the appeal of a atlantic cottage is nice and cozy but still you can't beat a bit of sunshine and heat

>your winter looks better than our summer

To be perfectly honest with you, this is a good day in winter around here. We have sunny as fuck summers, cozy as fuck falls and rainy as fuck winters and springs.
Winter is a pissfest of rain but this year there has been a dry. However, the rain is aproaching they say. It's good for the farmers

Shogun 2 is worth it next time it's on sale, even if you only like the 19th century part.

Attila is pretty decent once you get into it.

Aye but it gets tiresome after a week or so
>cozy falls
Ye bastard. Ours are depression material. Can't go outside without been heemed up the face with rain and wind

I took this one in September.

>I can feel the heat just looking at those pictures

It has been cold friend. This is northern Portugal not the south. I think that galicia and my region (they are both the same desu) are like a somewhat warmer version of Ireland

Newry

I googled "porto weather" and I see an average tempature of 12-15 degrees, which is a warm spring tier compared to our average temp of 6 or whatever during the winter

>cold
>I can feel the 18 degress through the image
Autism

What are the women like there? Compared to the rest of Portugal, and Ireland.

Bless you.

>Porto

I live way norther friend. It's currently 1ºC
But yes, this is not some frozen wasteland but the air is so humid the chill gets in your bones

There are some qts but their personality tends to suck balls. Girls here tend to be extremely vapid and drama-queens.
Central european girls are the best in my opinion. Cute and patricians

Dumb Newry poster

the /gael/ OP isn't meant to discriminate against portubro btw, in my eyes he's an honourary gael

He's the nicest and most consistently high-quality poster in these threads.

>tfw he proves the "Irish people are moaning begrudgers meme right"
>tfw I'm moaning right now

>pandering to minorities
Fairly sure he's not bothered about it lad. It is our general after all

the other night some irish posters were whining about removing /celt/

gaels >>>>>>>>> celts

this 2bqh

>tfw never met grandpa

I usually wonder what it would be like to talk with him or what he would think of me

/celt/ attracts all sorts of brits

Same, all of my grandparents were dead by the time I arrived, bar my granny, she was nice but a bit senile in her old age and died when i was 9 I think

>tfw got to meet my granda's granda

I know this feel.

My mother was close to my father, but he died more than half a decade before I was born. She says he'd have liked me. I don't know if that's true anymore.

I have one grandmother who's still alive.
My paternal grandmother was alive when I was a toddler, but I remember very little about her.

This has been a good thread. I'm off to bed now. Oiche mhaith.

>My mother was close to my father, but he died more than half a decade before I was born
Fucking catholic sorcery

My two granmas are still alive.
One of them is really old but still mentally fresh
The other one has a lot of health and mental awareness for her age. Quite cultured too.

My two granpas were really different from each other.
The one in the pic was more of an old fashioned guy with some subtle personal traits, the other one was more of a commie beatnick who would gather with the other "cool kids" to fight against the dictatorship

I meant to say "her father" or "my grandfather" and ending up missing both.

>views Catholics as "the Other"
AMACH LEAT A HEIRICEACH

Well, goodnight lads
It was nice chattin' with you guys so i'll leave here a goodnight pic of yours truly

See you tomorrow pheraps

Strong chin, not actually much like an Arab at all, face is too wide.

you look a bit like myself

shared celtic ancestor perhaps

Pheraps we beated some roman ass in the past together who knows?
Well, sweet dreams everyone. It's something they can't take from us still

Can the nordie who keeps posting Cernovich kindly reconsider the faith he places in these people now?

Wtf am I resding

The absolute SHTATE of the American "right-wing".

Oíche mhaith.

>EU - 500mln people
>Nigeria - 174mln
>Brazil - 200mln
>India - A fucking billion
W-we're small

Nite

want2die

in case you needed a reminder
dont come to america
definitely dont let your sisters come here
i may regret posting this but i dobt really care

who doesn't

Morning lads

How are you?

There is a third option...

Remove the Prods.

>masked men

What's so shocking? The far right has always been gay as fuck

NEED me a punk Irish gf lads.

wanna get in punchups with knacks and skinheads

NEED you to return to /brit/

I usually don't like these types of girls, but fuck me she's sexy.

>Not liking short hair

poofter desu

>Implying I'm /brit/

they can't handle the bantz there lad, /eire/ holds it's own

I meant the punk girls. Short hair is definitely sexy on some.

Punk girls are qt lad, they're also good in bed

Post more desu

Don't have many more desu fampai i'll see what I can find. have waifu material in the meantime.

reminds me of NazBol girls

Want her to smirk at me desu lads

>they're also good in bed
RÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ IMIGH

>TWO (2) AUSTRALIANS AND A FUCKING LEAF

I dated a qt punk girl for six months and I have never once encountered a better ass than hers lad

It's not on

Gonna need to start HEEMing all of ye

feck off johnnie english

>great ass = great in bed

Hmmmm