>all muslims die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtube.com/watch?v=y_P1KQ4Hdks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you die

all muslims.

Jews are for the most part white and actually work for their money.

Muslims are just the shit of the earth.

Why not both?

kill the jews, wich ends the sandnigger immagration and we send them all back to their shit country to die by war with the us

Master plan

I honestly thought that was a guys ass in the picture.
Muslims.

No comedy writes/ banks/ lawyers/ doctors or no terrorism? tough choice.

Pic related

Most Muslims are too dumb to have achieved the successful invasion they already performed by themselves. It's clear Jews are behind it. Get rid of the Jews and the Muslims are no longer a threat.

All jews

jews: educated, well-mannered secular people
mudslimes: uneducated extremist savages

wew lad tough choice

jews are the reason you are paying 50000$ on that 20000$ car loan

all people. everyone's a parasite.

mudslimes are the reason Europa has turned into a islamic hellhole where women get raped on the street, sharia law terrorizes anyone who isn't sunni and freedom of expression now has to make way for a medieval anti freedom anti western culture

This because of jews :)

Jewslims die

In all realism, i wonder how much anti air there is around the samd nigger comtrol block.

>:)

>>:)

>>>:)

/thread

>>>>:)

>>>>:)

why does it seem that everyone is jealous of jews and their money?

oh they found a way to work the system? so would anybody given the opportunity.

Triggered jew detected

just asking a question. not even jewish

that shadow makes no sense at all

The jews die.
The muslims are retarded and arent that hard to deal with once illuninati is gone

>why does it seem that everyone is jealous of US jews and their money?
there fixed it for you

Mudslims of course, Jews aint done much here in denmark, besides being Jews with terrible taste in hair dressing...

All these Amerifags talkin shit about Islam
Jews for me but I don't fucking care anymore hope we all go out

this thread dies

buh buh muh Europe...muh canada

is it just jews in the US people are jealous of?

now that I think about it.. I wouldn't really want to live in Israel.

Me too. Didn't even notice it until you said something

All the modern problems in the middleeast did start as a result of the creation of Israel
If jews are white why didn't you keep them in Europe but you did try to exterminate them

>> Jews responsible for most of the worlds problems since their creation
why is this a question?

>[citation needed]
but dubs....

I'd pay to see this.

Nice try JIDF

You think it isn't? Discredit this:

All Muslims. Then the Jews can have the middle east and do their thing in peace and we can be rid of both groups.

fucking jews !!!!!!!!

you realize no country wanted them in their borders up till WWI and even after. Israel was the plan to get them out of Europe. Even Hitler participated sending them all thier money from germany to Israel without taxing it. France and Britain didnt want them migrating into their territory either. Jews who are the minority buy themselves into positions of power and oppress the original inhabitants. America has been their greatest conquest. Now even saying anything negative about Jews is worst than calling someone a nigger.

if all muslims died the world economy would collapse. with jews dying i might save the world

Jews. Muslims kill people, Jews kill societys

>> Haavara Agreement
Look it up

juden

Jews but both be better

scary

well .....

most jews that i have met tend to be bitter ..

i remember my friend introduced me to his jewish friend

he was so fucking bitter

didn't even let us watch tv or go on his computer

(im guessing cause electricity bill or scared we were gunna break it)
however (although the quran might say some not so western friendly things) most muslims seem to be chilled out ....

so ima have to kill jews

Before 9/11 the middle east was safe for anyone to visit. Then America (Jews) decided to go into Iraq a place that has nothing to do with 9/11 shit hit the fan because no man will sit and watch his land invaded by foreigners while doing nothing. So when muslims fight back they are terrorists.
America started terrorism.
The fuckin jews are behind all of this shit.
Look up the affiliation between jews and Isis you will be surprised to know jews are terrible creatures.

Why do you think they never had their own land? Cuz everyone knew the evil in a jew.

if Muslims were stereotypical white i doubt many people would hate them

Nice dubs. I would kill all Jews. They are sneaky bastards that somehow wedge themselves into a leading positions. Once we are rid of the Marxist Globalists the world could accomplish so much. Muslims are just savage animals that are easy to eliminate or clean from a country. I'm not worried about them at all. It's the Jews that are injecting them into other places anyways.

What about kill all religions instead of religious people ?

jews started wars

jews ruined the middle east

jews pull the strings in the news and media

jews made the whole world "feel bad for them" so they could have there own country

jews are cheap

jews are planning a world order

jews are slaughtering thousands of people everyday

muslims blow people up once in a blue moon

bumping this thread cause i wanna see more peoples opinions

It's good to see people know the truth in here. Let's turn this thread into facts about those pesky big nosed critters ehh?

i like these anons

Total economic collapse vs can't shop at 7/11.

Yeah, imma go with Muslims.

>truths
>things you read on the internet

You did your studying good sir! If anyone wants to know the names behind some of what this user is saying or more facts about such things... here you are.

Look at what was one of Genghis Khan's main reasons for killing. He was trying to wipe out the plague of Jews that spread through Asia. These Jews were that inhabited Asia before Khan had his way with they were the main descendants of the Pharisees that had always tried to cling onto the Hebrews.

Jews are no Hebrews. They are not "God chosen people" as they claim. They have only stolen that name. The Germanic tribes are the true Hebrews or descendants of the real "Israel".

The Jews population not only went up during WWII, but Hitler helped them. What this smart user was talking about before with Hitler participating in sending them their money and possessions in Palestine is what was regarded as the Haavara Agreement setup between Hitler and the Jews when Hitler arranged for all the Jews to migrate to Palestine creating Israel. Specifically for trade terms the Jews traded masses of oranges to Germany so that they could receive their possessions, money, and extra money to compensate.

There was never EVER a text or writing found of a conspiracy to wipe out or eliminate the Jews in all of Germany. Hitler was a good man who tried hard to reclaim his country and the Jews did not like the knowledge he was spreading...

Not only does the victor write history...
But they are never asked if they told the truth.

TheGreatestStoryNeverTold.tv
CommunismByTheBackDoor.tv

you could say the same about the reasons you hate muslims .....

also just cause its on the internet does not mean its not true you 8th grade teacher

>If you see someone critiquing islam, remember it's not an ideology, it's a race!
>ignore the bigoted misoginist cisgender straight white man's points and act like a passive-agressive bitch, just like other girls acted towards you in high.school.
>pat yourself on the back
>wake up in hospital
>remember that poor opressed woman's last words
>"allahu ackbar"

Yes, truth.

Gotta love those 6000000 Jews that have been dying since 1915

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

Here's another fun fact about the so called "Jews". ISIS, people say different governments created it and what not.. A government did create it, Israel. ONLY ONCE did ISIS accidentally kill a Jew in crossfire. Otherwise ISIS continues to hit EVERY single target that Israel is fighting against without getting to close to Israel as to not draw any conclusions. Our white nations have obviously been controlled for a long time. People say Bush did 9/11 which even if it's somewhat true does not matter. See we get different presidents that answer to a higher power... BUT they are individuals and have their own goals in mind when taking actions. So yes our white nation leaders know they can't do anything about ISIS because they people they answer to are wagging their finger... but they did not create them. Israel did, the Rothchilds and Rockefellers did.

>also just cause its on the internet does not mean its not true you 8th grade teacher

wow, you're right. but the vast majority of it is made up, or half-truths. especially the shit spread on Sup Forums.

believe what you want, but y'all niggers are just plain retarded.

and to be clear, I hate everyone equally. complete eradication is the only way for the world to get better.

Everything correct except for this.
>>The Germanic tribes are the true Hebrews or descendants of the real "Israel".
Europeans hijacked an African/Middle Eastern religion. Happens all the time.

Killing Muslims would fix a lot of current problems but leaving the Jews would just cause more down the line.
It's like asking whether to stop the fire or the arsonist first. Ideally you should do both.

Pic is from reddit. You're all a bunch of fucking jews.

>made up

give some examples

Jews, they have killed 4 million mudslimes since 1990. They are reason of all evil in earth, they must be annihilated for good. Come on brothers, start heating the owens. This time lets do it really, lets make jewish lies reality!

>Pic is from reddit

you do understand that everything on the internet is communicable... content doesn't come from one site or another. it comes from an individual. and people repost the images to those sites.

if you really want to know the truth, it more than likely originated on facebook.

you must be one of those faggots that think you should browse Sup Forums and only Sup Forums.

They are feeble and need something to keep them "safe" when times are rough. Religious people invent religion after all.

Kill all muslims. More people gone = good for planet, and when one of the big groups to hate on is gone, we can all hate jews and romas instead.

ahem

Incited hate by your Jewish masters on both sides. Back in the 90s a bunch of muslims came to our school for a cultural exchange. They were the nicest people ever, the sang silly little songs and dance, played and ate with us. FF 5 years later 9/11 happened All of a sudden everyone hates muslims. I still cant bring myself to hate them even today because I see the manipulation and extremism for what it is. Just people trying to push an agenda while using Islam as thier vehicle just as how the christfags used to do back in the past and still do today.

This is a great picture because here in the United States we are at a standstill with the Zionist powers that rule. The Zionist Jews cannot wipe us out and they know it, not only is this country full of a bunch of red neck gun toting Aryans (That yes may be ignorant), but at the same time we are their pawn for wars. They know if America vanished tomorrow that Israel would not stand and that they could wage their bank wars using us. So there is a widespread glaze of brainwashed tides that flow through this country that sits on a unique line. There are the retarded drugged out liberals that hold claim to their tolerance and diversity thinking they are the shinning light of happiness and there is the pool of cuck Christians that also hold claim to their love (tolerance) and diversity (Everyone is God's child). Both are equally brainwashed and are raising their hands enthusiastically jumping up and down when the Zionist asks if "Whites would like to be eliminated". We are nothing but their cattle, we are their Goyim, if we mess with the banking system, Goldman Sachs, Monsanto, the Feds, etc.. they stir angrily because they know we are they are barely balancing on tight-wire. They know they need us, but they also know their goal for a one world order of brown masses that will follow moo and graze at their bidding.

well isreal does kill thousands of Palestinians everyday . and most of them are Muslim

Ahem back to you, check the bodycount in middle east since 1990

>thousands
>everyday

Read Uncovering the mysteries of your hidden inheritance – 2001
by Robert Alan Balaicius

This will open up a lot of doors and understanding as far as Israel goes. That is why we are called the Caucasians. Because when the Hebrews were sent out of Egypt they traveled upwards through the Caucas mountains inheriting their name and creating early Europe and the white nations that seem to have sprung from nowhere.

Well actually the Muslims have been quite easily torn down in the past. We could do it again without ease or at least force them off into their own lands. Blood would be shed. But nothing in comparison to letting the continued existence of the Jews.

Jews

kill all muslims

Will check it out

Continue to wake up people! This is awesome to see. Everyday I talk to someone else that knows about the blood sucking parasites known as the Jews. We must stand up and lets them know that we will not deal with them anymore. We need another Genghis Khan or Hitler!

Jews.

All Muslims die. No question

Who the fuck would tolerate 1 in 4 of a group of people being a psychotic killer who might blow up at any moment?

Jews are productive and good neighbors.
Muslims are the plague.

HAY LEAVE JIMMY ALONE YOU FUCKING KIKE

youtube.com/watch?v=y_P1KQ4Hdks

Awesome, that book and The Origin of Race and Civilization – 1996
by Charles A. Weisman REALLY opened up my eyes. Keep in mind when reading both of those books that I am agnostic and not Christian. Even though I will worship no God these books still mean a lot to me. They make sense and have answered questions that no one else could.

>Upset Jew

Mooslims, obviously. At least the Jews can be civilized.

wow... Have you read anything in this thread?

I really like this thread. There are a lot of smart people here.

I'm a christfag but also a History major, I'm educated outside the US so my learning hasnt been whitewash by American/Jewish propaganda. Its freaking astounding the shit that is spread in the media about WWII and views on jews Pre the WW. Worst part is the truth is actually out there even on the internet and no one ever points to them such as with the Haavara agreement. First time I saw this i shit so many bricks. Will check out the book btw thanks for the link

World is waking up, jews know it and are starting to fear. Great times