youtube.com/watch?v=Hhwms1gbk-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=2igqunvMH7M
youtu.be/md3B3I7Nmvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont think he will

'Cause he's an attention whore. Wouldn't hurt trying to pressure him tho

Did my duty and flagged it for dangerous activities/self harm

why the fuck did you do that?

Because its not right to just sit here and let him do it give youtube a chance to send help to his home

Kill yourself already!

He's not gonna do it. He wants attention

So lets not give him that either

Glad people like you exist who aren't demons.

Been streaming for two hours. Just attention whoring to see how many viewers he can get.

Go back to 9gag faggot.
Jesus, what happened to Sup Forums?

Nothing has happened

Lol can't wait

Serious attention whore.. he keeps going to the door and trying to be all sexy.. he likes to show.... plus the rope is the same hight as his neck... no need for the chair.. he cant kill himself even if he tried

Can we just throw abuse at him in that case?

You have my permission

You mean you haven't already?????

Ok but why is he naked?

>just do it

waste of time
just a attention seeking fag

Go back to 9gag

edgy little cunts like you have flooded it to try and act cool and tough, that's what

Norwegian detected!

What the fuck? This is what Sup Forums is for you dumb cunt. If you're gonna be so sensitive go back to tumblr

b8/8

It should say "NOT kill myself by hanging with 10+ viewers" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

you seem to be the only one that's upset, maybe you should go back to tumblr. You sound like an edgy 13 year old. Sup Forums isn't for this and was never made in any image to do things like this.

Everyone just spam this link

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhwms1gbk-Q

he's calling his family and all.

what is he waitin for? >:(

>Started streaming 3 hours ago

yeah ... won't happen

eerie sounds..

Sup Forums isn't a hive mind faggot.

Whats with all that fucking noise jesus its annoying

This has social experiment written all over it.

Sieg Heil, windmill.

bumping with memes

bro with the music he is playing, i think he is trying to make us kill ourselves

All just to promote this??

youtube.com/watch?v=2igqunvMH7M

What a waste of time.

how about we be the heros of Sup Forums and make him not kill himself? you know cheer him up or something, its easy to make somone want to off themselves but we are tricky bastards if we talk him out of it

OMG HE DID IT i didnt thin hed ever do it DDDX

Nice b8 m8

How about you shut the fuck up and respect his decisions? He's a grown-ass adult and we are not his mother.

idk man, sucks to see people down on their luck, if you can help them, why not you know? i understand that this is Sup Forums and you are trying to be edgy as fuck saying that you want to see him hang himself, but maybe drop the act for a little bit and reach out to someone who needs help? just a thought

Retard has been on for 2 hours now, just a troll.

No, I'm not trying to be anything. Suicide is a viable option for many people and if hairynakedguy feels it's the best way for him, who are we to say otherwise? You don't know him, and nor do I, and f he has really decided to go through with then it's his choice.

lol smoking weed and rihanna

you don't belong in here

Now he's getting stoned. Why am i watching this?

Let's get a move on faggot.

DO IT

Go back from whereever the fuck you're coming from chink.

He said he's a pedo.
I see a attention seeker. Still screen recording this shit wasting space

>youtube.com
>were any faggot can report it so they cut the transmission

ffs OP go back to sleep you stupid kid

I think he really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

bump for music in livestream

>whereever the fuck you're coming
>chink

Shut the fuck up

nah bro, we as humans should try and stop something like this if we can, what if this guy was a Sup Forumsro? what if he is just high and doesnt know what he is doing?

>whereever the fuck you're
>where ever the fuck your are

youtu.be/md3B3I7Nmvw

Here have better music

no u

Strange choice of music to contemplate suicide to.

he ain't gonna do it

This dude looks like a skyrim character I made once

Including the micro dick?

Yeah he's gonna hang high for sure.

2nd guy within 1 hour lul

yeah probably, but still, has Sup Forums actually ever talked someone out of suicide? i dont remember it ever happening, this could be a turning point for Sup Forums maybe

yt comments be like

> oh no, please don't kill yourself, there is so much to live for. add me on skype so we can talk about it

> hang urself already fgot

im tryna convince him not to do it cuz he has fishies

can't he just do it or not, but then turn out the stream
i have to go to the grocery, but don't want to miss it

hes not gonna do it

everyone spam the comments and tell him to do the helicopter penis before he hangs himself

HAHAHAAHAHAHA You Tube put an inappropriate content label on it but didn't remove it

just be pacient

I'd agree with you, if it weren't for the fact this site is a representation of the darker side of humanity as a whole.
Knowing this, yeah people are fucked up enough to encourage horrible things.. It happens every day, only reason you're putting morality into this is because you sympathize.. Those beyond sympathizing are what makes Sup Forums an entertaining place. It's been this way since the beginning, and for the sake of free speech it will remain so.

Fucking gold

He's not gonna ducking do it cuz he's a pussy

FUCK YOU AUTO CORRECT

DUCK YOU AUTO CORRECT*

kek'd

he not gon do it
he been on 3+ hrs nw and he din do nuthin

Fuck off stop being aggravating

i hope he does it anyways, just for wasting our time

yes this , little fucking edgy kids think its cool to act like a retard
b has compassion , remember when they helped an old man get youtube views and showered him with nice comments, of course you dont you stupid newfagg
go back wherever you came from

>Hello, user, what did you do today?
>I watched a fat naked hairy guy smoking, listening to Rhianna and not killing himself. For three hours.

now he's asking for a song to die to. My votes on Bill Haley ~ See You Later Alligator ,

he's wasted like 500 hours of our time so far.

well i guess our lives are meaningless too, haha

This is different. He WANTS to kill himself and we should not stop him. It's HIS decision. This assuming he's not just doing it for attention. Which he is.

Nah fam, Bloodhound Gang - "The Lapdance Is "So Much Better When The Stripper Is Crying"

this guy actually has a point, there isnt really anything wrong with being a shitty person with no emotions but its when you think that having no emotions makes you special and badass that you are the true autism of Sup Forums

he doesn't even have spotify premium

he is getting exactly what he wants. He has to have well over 10+ viewers

Haha true

>this guy actually has a point
>uses same (lack of) punctuation
Nice try, newfriend.