Winter is coming soon...tell me this isn't the comfiest fucking thing you've seen

Winter is coming soon...tell me this isn't the comfiest fucking thing you've seen.

Also, comfy thread, post whatever does it for you

the fuck do you dorks mean when you say things are comfy?

That's not very comfy tbh

He means he is a faggot.

I'm really hoping for a fuckton of snow this year. Love it when it snows.

Look at this picture...doesn't it evoke feelings of nostalgia, comfort, coziness? It's to post pics that make you feel that way

it doesnt get more comfy than skyrim

no

nostalgia is for the weak.

nostalgia is for people who don't have goals and don't want to grow up

>nostalgia is for people who don't have goals and don't want to grow up

Nostalgia is, by definition, exclusive to people who have already grown up, kid.

Yes I know how time works.

The point is the affinity for things from the past is inherently pessimistic and a refusal to inherit responsibility. It's a waste of time and emotion.

If I could have a place like this built in the woods of Northern Idaho I could die happy.

Moar pls

Don't have any interiors or anything but I've got some neat buildings saved.

This is a house made out of large storage containers.

This might not be most people's idea of comfortable looking but I like it.

I love this :)

This is the sort of view I want to wake up to every day.

Looks like gov building I used to work in Hong Kong. Tuen Muen.

Pretty standard...

Cannon fodder

Anyone have comfy fall pics
Ones with autumn leaves and stuff

War.. Doobie doobie doobie dooo.. War.. La la so much fun... War.

would love to chill at that bar, nights of playing poker or boardgames with my friends

Comfy... No niggers or muslims.

Fucking yugioh loser. Get out. Roll your dice in your moms basement, not places like that.

that's the hell of a house m8

it's also a feeling, wich you have little control over and i'm not talking "muh feelings" wise like some butt hurt little bitch complaining about things that have little or nothing to do with them and are just saying things for their own self entitlement and self righteousness. No I'm talking about a actual emotion.

And comfy doesn't need to invoke a feeling of nostalgia. Comfy is just a place where you would feel comfortable, relaxed and at ease.

the fake ass water ruins this shit

You seem to be under the ridiculous impression that enjoyment of the past and optimism about the future are somehow mutually exclusive concepts.

Either that or you're just a cunt.

Dank smell of pongy mouldy moss. Fuck that.

Yeah, because people become great by only worrying about the future and never reflecting on the success of the past/present, right?

this.

its not fake its just a long exposure shot faggot

Buttblasted virgin detected

Aww yus

If you were born in 1998

I need to buy one of those things.

looks like a picture from an I SPY book. also fuck you i live in florida. winter doesn't come until after december. and even then it's for like a week.

>I know how time works.
but you don't know how experience works

Casual kiddie faggot

Skyrim sucks