Is it still legal to buy kratom in the US...

Is it still legal to buy kratom in the US? I heard it was gonna be illegal on the 30th so I wanted to try it once before that happens and ordered it online a couple days ago.

Now there's a cop parked outside my house and im kinda sketched out.

What you should do is put on some dark pants and a hoodie, then sneak out the back way and run really fast away from the cop.

Make sure he sees you see him and look frightened so he knows you're not a threat.

It's the only thing that's going to get me off methadone and they are fucking taking it away mother fuckers

Go ask the cops what's up?
Seriously I've chased a couple of dem rats off my street a couple of times.

It's very much legal. Most distributors keep track of which states have made it illegal and will not ship to them.

But yeah, as of Sept 30 it will be Schedule I, which is really fucked up.

just try dope. you don't need to shoot up and it is a nice opiate rush

DEA is just creating ANOTHER black market. Banning it is not going to make it stop.

cop outside your house? Has he or she been there for more than a day? NOT GOOD. Sounds like surveillance or they might be just WAITING to bust you, raid your place.

Don't waste your time, it's a very mild high compared to how much you have to take while ruining your liver.

Watch all the kids say I'm wrong and don't know what I'm talking about

What exactly is Kratom? I've Bennett heard of it, but then again I'm not really into drugs because I could lose my job

Theres no proof that Kratom damages your liver

There are tons of daily users who used Kratom for 5+ years who check their liver values and theres nothing suspicious looking.

basically reallly low tier and completely natural heroin. Not nearly as addicfive or harmful.

You're wrong and don't know what you're talking about

I've got some kratom arriving at my place today. If you don't have a tolerance to opioids then you can catch a really nice buzz off of the stuff. I took 4 grams and it felt like a popped a couple percs

Total waste of time, 100% disappointing and not worth your while unless you've never done anything. Like, even T3s. It's a waste of time.

Where'd you buy it from?

Best kratom buy. Most sites are out of stock because there's a huge demand right now before it gets scheduled. That site had the best prices that I found

I just bought kratom because I gave up drinking because alcohol was damaging my liver.

FFS What can I take then? What do you suggest?

This. Kratom is a great alternative to other harmful drugs.

yes but if it damages more my already damaged liver I don't want it.

This. they have already setup the stingray and planted mics in your lights.

I think it's still legal. I'd never taken any note of it before.

Why is there a cop parked outside your house? You live in a diverse area or something?

That user doesn't know what he's talking about. You should look up some research on it. Kratom does not harm your liver and is relatively safe. Very healthy alternative to alcohol