I feel like if I were 6'1 I'd be drowning in pussy and self confidence

I feel like if I were 6'1 I'd be drowning in pussy and self confidence.

why do I have to be 5'8?

how do I fix myself.

bumping

You are who you are bro, height doesn't change it.

I have no idea what 6'1 is.
Im 1,90m and im not that confident.
It comes from you

Fuck midgets.

wear highheels

3 inches taller isn't going to get you what confidence, humor, intelligence, money, talent, creativity, or anything else will get you.

The only thing it'll get you that will be different are women about 3 inches taller, and women 3 inches shorter will be more hesitant on dating you.

>It's not that big of a deal

6'4" and I honestly want to kill myself every other day there is no physical attributes that boosts confidence if your mental state is a train wreck to begin with

why

6'4 / 1.93m here
I can attest to this. All looks/height do is help get you in the door easier, it's still up to you to lay the charm on them, and if you don't know how to do that, you ain't getting shit unless you're one of the select few genetic lottery winners to truly be 10/10, only then do women start vying for your attention by you not acting upon anything and just standing there looking pretty

6'4" 21 yo virgin reporting in

this.

it's disheartening to browse Sup Forums sometimes. the constant manlet threads, dick size threads, etc are such blatant trolling that they should just float right on by in the sea of piss.... but they don't. they subconsciously dig their hooks into a lot of people, then they're left to deal with trying to "fix" things about them that aren't even a problem in the first place.

You're 68 inches tall, but with 4 more your life would be a different story? Explain how the 4 inches helps.

I'm 6'1" and its not all beer and skittles up here. I have no confidence or womens either, user. Plus, do you have any idea how disgusting the top of refrigerators get?

having a giant cock might help

Dude I'm 5'4, tip from me.
Height doesn't get confidence
You are smaller than others, so you have something to prove now, make yourself buff and become a sex god, then laugh at all those people who made fun of you for being small

5 inches. I can math, it just takes a while.

Idiot.
>amputate legs
>get blades like oscar pistorious
>PROFIT

sauce on the girl

some Czech girl

im 5'4" and have been with tons of sexy girls, mostly all taller than me, the tallest being 6 feet herself

im not even hung, 5" dick

im just good looking, not fat, and funny.

i still live at home with my mom too lol, idk what to tell you

I'm 6'4 with an 8 inch cock (not giant, but definitely larger)

i hate my life

but I make a good amount of money and am happily married so happiness really has nothing to do with your position in life

post face bro

Go back to your caves, giants!

kek

converter thing says I'm 6 feet 0.441 inches

is that good?

so does that mean I'm 6'4" or 6'04"? How does this fucking notation work, somebody explain me your crazy freedom units.

Not trolling, legit question

checkd

i'm 6'4" and the height part does give you a big advantage, but girls look at more than just height and looks, especially at my age (19) they care more about bullshit social status and how much money your daddy has and what car your parents got for you. i fucking hate living here. i used to be part of the system but after a summer of playing with drugs with different people my eyes have really been opened to the emptiness and stupidity of it all. im from an affluent suburb of dallas btw

means you're 6'.
180~ cm.

>is that good
mysides

Stop being a pussy and approach.

lmao, social status was always the main thing that attracted girls.

6'4"masterrace reporting

You are wasting time. Go throw that dick. I lost my virginity at 14. I was at way over 100 worthless fucks by your age. Probably closer to 200 women.

Take the next 200 women you see, imagine them all bent over begging. Now imagine that I slammed all of them, and a good 150 of them asked to be fucked in the ass.

Get to work son

>over 200 girls by the age of 21
yeah no.

My best friend is short and sexy he gets hella pussy still at 5'6. It's really more about how you look. You might be tall but have a face of Quasimodo.

5'7 Adonis here. Fuck the haters, be happy with what you have. I know guys who are 6'2 who couldn't get a date to save their lives. Conversely I know this 4'10 wetback and his wife is a certified dime.

Some girls will turn you away for being short, it's happened to me. But those tall guys get turned down for being too tall sometimes. The world is an imperfect place. Just be you and the rest is titties

>affluent suburb

I'm from SoCal, and believe me, only girls from communities like yours act that way. Try aiming for girls from more average middle-class backgrounds that grew up in average communities, they are not only less superficial but also a more realistic sense of how the world works so they're not complete retards

Um yeah. My job was selling drugs, and having fun. I live in a city of a million people. It was over seven years. Call it 210/7 that is thirty per year. "but, that's a new one every week." I lived in nightclubs, and house parties. It isn't hard when you see 1000+ people per week. Especially, when your female friends promote for you. I just tried to fuck everything I saw. Maybe one in 100 went for it. Didn't matter that was enough.

Now think about this. You are sitting here saying it couldn't happen. You should be out getting those reps in. Approach every woman. Try to learn something about every woman you pass. This means you will have to talk to them. Once you learn how women work in your social environment. It becomes like shooting fish in a barrel.

You won't get your one in 100 if you stay at 0. Get out there.

Dude i'm 5'5" and I tried everything. When I say everithing I mean it. Ive injecte HGH in my spine with a porcelain syringe juste to finally grow 1 more inch. Still, I workout a lot, i'm goodlooking, made good studie so i've got a pretty good financial situation. I'm also very sociable and funny. I'm litterally drowning in pussy. You just have to not give a shit about what girls think about you or their height and be remarkable and everything will be good for you.

thanks for the insight bro, guess I'm too anxious and scared to try.

Mhmmmmm 6'1 hurr.

I'm 6'0. My younger brother is 5'8. He does better than I at bringing home girls.
Be more outgoing and confident.
Do you look and smell clean and reasonably tidy?

yeah, always clean and well dressed.

bumping

You are the only person who knows how anxious you are.

You might be completely losing it in your head, body shaking, ready to vomit from the intensity.

Guess what? You look like a normal person sitting there. No one can see the shaking you are feeling. Even if anyone picks up on your nervousness. It is rude to point it out. Females find it cute, if they even notice. They appreciate the will to continue, more than they care about your anxiety. If another guy notices. You can use it to your advantage. Don't run, don't freak out, just smile. If you don't give up, he will make an ass of himself, and she will still be thinking about you. Which brings us to the important stuff.

Always be respectful

Never put someone else down to advance your position. It just makes you look weak.

Maintain good posture, and an open body position at all times.

Always place yourself in a position of power in the room. Wherever you are there should be no way in or out without passing you. Don't block the door, just be next to it. Think of yourself like a greeter. Greet people.

The anxiety goes away after awhile. Just keep trying. If you can, try to get disposable people. People you likely will never see again. Then just talk to them. You will make a ton of friends, and get that spaghetti out of your system fast.

I'm in a new school in a new country, I'll do my best, thanks user.

Prince would think differently.

/thread

You'd still be a loser at any height op

5ft 9 here, manlet territory to some. Hasn't hurt me though, all's good. Personally I think it's more how you hold and carry yourself that matters, it's no better being 6ft 3in if you mope around with your head down.
Anyway, I like my wife and she's less than 5ft 4 so we adventure together as little people and it's fine.
Height isn't an answer, or an excuse. Do better.

The shorter you are, the lighter and the easier to carry yourself. Tell girls the height went from your legs to your cock.

isn't practical with a 6" inch cock

'i've only got a 6 inch cock, but that's still too wide for most girls'

Worth a try

PGDC bro. PGDC.

hey, I'm a 5'6 don't fret. I've had too much pusseh, it's all about confidence

Your feelings are in error. It makes little difference what your height is, I'm afraid. The problem is something else.

it's 4" thick, it's a pencil dick bro
what

Manlet detected

No idea, googled it and found a course in equine shiatsu. Not sure if relevant

Pissed girls dont care

what does that mean?

The grass is always right? Right.