Who?

Hugh Mungus what?

he's a hero

Hugh Mungus, thats my name

I think of that tarded bitch going and butting into random people accusing shit

hugh mungus wot
hugh mungus wot

Can anyone explain the joke to me?
Hugh is a name and sounds like huge, but what does mungus mean? A slang term for penis?

Humungus = very large

...Did you just sexually harrass me?

HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?!!!!
HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?!!!!
HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?!!!!
HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?!!!!
HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?!!!!
HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?!!!!

thanks.
So does the joke refer to his penis or does it basically mean "Iam a big dude" ?

Hugh could have handled the situation better, but jesus was that girl retarded

He's more than the hero we deserved, he's the one we all wanted.

>"you asked for my name".

pretty sure she didn't

He's saying he is a big dude but it was all an innocent joke

We've all seen the video. You're not in the youtube comment section, cancer.

Heard his friend,
Mike Hoxhard
and his bruther Mike Hunt
approve of his dad joke.

Isn't his name Mike Oxlong?

RAAAPE

>tfw I'm called Hugh

He sexually assaulted a woman why Sup Forums likes him is beyond me

HUMANGOUS WOT?!

I think he looked incredibly sad in the video and somehow that resonated with me. Normally when I see sad things I don't give a shit, but this really hit me - It was like he was not allowed to be who he really was because it didn't fit with the crazy people's view of social "justice". (Or rather, injustice) It was like very up-front bullying of an adult person for no reason other than his name, and nobody came to his aide straight away.

She did you cretin

Cute for a sandnig

Not his real name kek

when that lady asked the copi think for his name also he kinda smirked like he also wanted to say hugh mungus. i wish he would have said it so we could see the triggering intensify;

He asked her if she wanted his name first

He's a big guy

i think he meant for it to be a fat joke, but the lady wanted it to be about his penis so she could try out some of that them there sjw'ing thats so popular these days.

It could have been though. Some people have worse real name than that. Joke or not, Hugh Mungus is a voice for the truly oppressed rather than the pretend-victims of the world. And together with Harambe, he's a modern day prophet leading us towards enlightenment.

I think he sexually assaulted me

explain pic related; the joke is lost on me

It is a long and complicated process - Encyclopedia Dramatica might have the answers that you seek, however. Look it up.

It's a reference to pic related

ah wait. now i remember the original. and now the joke just hit me in the back of the face; thanks user

>team mudasir

He treated that more or less exactly as he should have.

Asshole being an asshole? Gave her a joke name when she asked for it. That's fine. Stiring the pot just a little, but it's completely safe.

Now, he's confused when she flips out at him, and it's pretty obvious he's scared. I mean, Jesus fuck that fucking lady. That's understandable.

And then he just walked away. Which is EXACTLY the right thing to do. Don't give these people the time of day once they start going ape-shit. It's extremely self-evident to anyone that isn't completely brainwashed who's fucking nuts and they self-destruct.

AND THEN SHE ASKED FOR HIS NAME.

Jesus christ on a cracker is this hard to understand? She asked him name. It was a prompted question, but that doesn't change much now does it?

Did she ask him for his name? YES.

Fucking hell, why are you making this complicated?

I love how many shares this has.

Idiots will remain idiots, remember

guy was probably much more older than that lady

different generation, his jokes didn't get to her

It's unstated. Frankly, it comes off as an unfinished joke. I think he aborted when he caught a glimpse of how fucking nutbutter crazy she was.

But left unfinished, no it's not a dirty joke talking about his penis. You'd have to be a presumptive bitch to take it as a sexual innuendo, and EVERYTHING can be taken as a sexual innuendo.