Your country must take either the 10,000 richest Nigerians or 10,000 poorest Portugese

Your country must take either the 10,000 richest Nigerians or 10,000 poorest Portugese
Which do you choose?

Portuguese easily, the ones I've met are insanely friendly

It's a trick question: there's no difference between both groups.

Can I just opt out? My first instinct was to pick the Portuguese because the Nigerians are probably only rich because of corruption and nepotism, but then I realized the poorest Portuguese are probably just refugees from Nigeria or something anyway

Nigeria has oil oligarchs and shit

There's a lot of business done in Nigeria. It'd be like taking in the richest 10,000 Indians.

the portuguese are very chill.
Besides, i hate seeing niggers in the streets.

>It'd be like taking

well if they are 10000 of the poorest portuguese, they have to be portuguese, not just people that happen to be in Portugal

that being said, hands down take the poorest.
the poorest are probably chill and conformed.

the nigerians would probably be corrupt and having a diferente culture.

but im biased

The nigerians.

The poorest probably are from your colonies anyway.

Portuguese

Not because of racial discrimination, but Europeans can adapt better to culture and behave well. The richest Nigerians might as well monopolize our markets, which is bad for our SMEs.

Hands down 10k Porchgeese, hell, send them all to me. I'll find me a qt, take her in, teach her English and go live a nice life somewhere.

probably the nigerians, we'd give them the rich angolan treatment

our poorest are gypsies, mafia smugled eastern euros and indians/pakis in transit to UK. Also (former) colonials and brazileans are amongst our poorest but they are 50:50

Depends. If I can tax their assets at 90% I take the Nigerians

portuguese

no doubt the nigs, rich people spend money, especially rich corrupt africans

+ portuguese are uncivilisef

nigeria has a population of 174 million. There are bound to be a few thousand obscenely rich corrupt oligarchs.

the pootoogoose

What if the poorest Portuguese are niggers themselves?

Nigerians, Igbos are based.

That's what they asked us 500 years ago, do you have any questions?

10.000 homeless people or 10.000 people with (good) jobs. Lets me think again.

Nigerians because they aren't lazy spics.