Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

Vape thread?

I'm a former smoker pack-a-day smoker and a former social chain smoker and I'm leaving soon to visit my father, his ex-wife, and a lot of my friends. I know I'll relapse while there as most of them are chain smokers and I'll be driven nuts by the the second-hand smoke. I am looking at "vape" as a possible alternative and am wondering if you can educate me about it?

Pic 1/9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0w57ZoloYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2/9

3/9

Ex Pack a day smoker here. What do you want to know..
Also i still smoke cigs.. you can never quit. But a packet last me a week now

Start with a low watt box with a tank. I recommend the mpv.
Start with 6 mg nicotine and when that gets a bit rough go down to 3.

Anything you can tell me from how much it is to vape on a daily basis to health hazards and benefits. I don't really know the questions to ask about vape.

vaping if for fags.

do you even vape bro?

box and tank?

Dont buy these faggot pen things. Get a proper vape mod and tank. You will enjoy it a lot better and not feel like a sjw fedora wearing fat fuck

You'll have to tell me all about them then. I know absolutely nothing about vape.

The guy in the vape shop you probably have locally will be better to ask than Sup Forums you'll get great advice for suicide or a loli thread but no advice anyone wants or needs.

Alright, so given what you've posted I do have some questions.

>How much does it cost to start and keep going?

What types of vape systems are there?
>>What are the differences between them?
>>How long will they last me before I need to refill them or whatever?

>>What is a watt box? What is a tank? What is a vape mod?

I live in a conservative part of the U.S. with no vape stores in my county.

>702793461
This user is right. I found 6 mg nic was making me cough my ring out.. as soon as i switched to 3 mg nic i was getting the big clouds. And no coughing.
Stick to fruit flavours or cream for your everyday vapes. But everyone is different. Just what i like.
Cigs contain 4000 different chemicals. Vape contains 4.
They do help user.
Ive got a smok xcube 2 220 w
And a tfv4 tank.with quad coil..
Lots of flavour.lots of clouds.
Heaps of beginner kits online. But if you get into it. You'll be upgrading in no time

Vape is basically 2 parts, a "mod" is the battery, and the tank holds the liquid. You can buy a combo or each individually. And upgrade each as you go. For starters I would get something that goes up to 50 watts for the mod and maybe something like aspire cleito for a tank. Don't waste your time building your own coils like a fag. Vaped to quit smoking, still smoke cigs occasionally when I blaze or drink but gone from pack a day to pack a week. AMA

Has vaping hurt anybodys lungs? i get glue boogers and my lungs hurt..its scaring me

Online shopping it is then.

It'll seem expensive to start. The box (where the batteries go) and the tank (where the ejuice goes) with some juice will probably cost about £50 to £70.

What you need to consider is how much you are spending on cigs.
It's not always cheaper but waay healthier and more fun!

Can you point me out some of the beginner kits?

Also, neat. I didn't know the Vape came in flavors. I'll have to experiment.

How do you like your xcube and tfv4 things?

That sounds pretty bad.

Better to google this stuff user.. heaps of info online for beginners.
Refill etc all depends on how much your using it.. i chain vape. And i get a full day out my batterys. Have to refill my tank aybe twice daily. 100 should get you started with a few liquids.spare coils etc

i also vaped to quit the evils of cigs

Perhaps stop vaping semen.

at how much money will i be looking at spending to get a proper system?

my state just put a 45% tax on all vape juice and acc. Im fucking pissed.

My issue with Googling information like this is I don't know which links to trust for this sort of thing. If you know of any reputable guides please share.

i dont i vape virgin tears..

ok,

Coils:
Coils are small pieces of wire that are wrapped up to make a small resistor on what is essentially a short circuit. The coil is then threaded with cotton. The cotton is used to wick the eliquid so it can be steamed off to create vapor.

Tanks:
Tanks come in many different sizes and brands but they're all essentially the same. They all contain a coil, either store bought or homemade, and have an area to store eliquid so that it can be constantly wicked to the cotton

Mods:
The actual device that gives power to the coil so it can steam off eliquid. The higher the wattage a device can provide, the hotter the coils can get.

Waste of money. Tastes bad and doesn't even give you a buzz. It's useless.

Smoke a cigarette like a fucking man.

I hate to mention Facebook but there are some excellent groups full of top people.
Far more trustworthy info. Try convicted capes. I learned loads from those guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=-0w57ZoloYc

this sums up vape people quite well

In all seriousness though I've never had that. What juice you vaping?

Go evic mini with a cubis tank. There not bad.
If you can get to a vape shop. They will let you try 100's of different flavours.
My smok mod and tfv4 tank are proberly the best on the market.at least they were when i bought them a couple months ago. If your serious.id go with a setup like mine. But chews through the ejuice. As its designed for cloud chasing.
So many cheap starter kits out there user.. mt baker is pretty good. For u.s.

Get these things:

1x RX200 mod

1x SMOK TFV8 tank

6x Sony VTC5 18650 Battery

1x Efest Luc Blu6

Buy them from ebay, then go to a vape shop and pick up eliquid and more coils for the tank.

Ebay batteries... Hand grenades

House juice.. alot cheaper. I just used there mix of what they call " american tobacco lights" ive read online that the bad shit is all the flavor and add in crap.. and also i just like tobacco flav.

Thank you very much.

I appreciate those explanations, thanks.

Learn some self control, faggot.
>social chain smoker
Eat a cock. I've been getting hammered and partying for a week and just finished my pack on Saturday night. Now I take 7 days off from smoking. Tell yourself 2 or 3 smokes a night when you're partying and stick with it. Nothing about this is hard, you're just making excuses.

Literally everyone who vapes are annoying fucktards.

Dont do it.

My setup was 200 aus for the tfv4 tank. X cube mod. 4 batteries. 4 spare coils .a charger and 2 30ml ejiuce. Decent price.. considering cigs in australia are 35 aus a packet

Whats the new tfv8 tank like ?? Have the tfv4 with the quad coils

>35 aus / $27 USD for a pack of smokes

Sucks to suck

Why i started vaping. Plus health benefits.can actually smell and tast again