he must have heard about the crusher

fuck that sucks

he's the one of few rappers i liked

press f

who?

oh well people die

niggas die everyday b.

>trying to martyr himself
Kek. Say hi to Charon for me you Tupac wannabe nigger.

FUCK

hola reddit

This is some Kehlani type shit.

>HIS POST MADE ME ANGRY! GRRR! MAYBE IF I REPLY WITH "hola reddit" I CAN GET MYSELF ESTEEM BACK GAAAAHHHH!!

I only see one person getting mad here. nice all caps.

SAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

>MAYBE IF KEEP REPLYING. JUST MAYBE.

>MAYBE IF KEEP REPLYING. JUST MAYBE.

literally who? looked this nigga up and he's even from where I live in sofla and I still have never heard of him

If he is saying and its not some joke, its very likely that he will actually kill himself

Satan trips contforms

Way to be out of the fucking loop, dude's blown up recently

honestly, some of the rappers down here are pretty great (denzel curry), some are jokers with some ok songs (kodak), but yeah idk about this guy. listening to some songs now, meh. also the fact that these niggas like him and kodak can't keep out of prison is kind of pathetic.

wew satan

FUCK

>not even livestreaming it
he deserves this

>inb4 I wuz hackedd

I'm so fucking suprised that Kodak has such a strong fanbase. I only like one song of his (Fresh Out My Struggle), but other than that he doesn't have any radio potential or good songs except for SKRT SKRT desu.

trying to drum up interest from the public

no one knows who he is except this board anyway.

fuck you Kodak rides

at least down here that song he has with french montana "lockjaw" was a constant on the radio and i know for whatever reason white people mags like pitchfork and factmag are fans of his. i agree though that I don't really get it, other than he has that lazy effortless delivery that seems to get hyped a lot these days

ay soflo rep

him and ski mask the slump god blew up together, basically just raw bass with screaming rapping. but ski mask has shows around here (pbc/broward) all the time, and i bet xxx will join him unless he actually kills himself

Oh fuck I just remembered he had Lockjaw, nevermind about what I said I'm just fucking retarded.

first time seeing a thread about him

what's his appeal? what's the hype?

There is no appeal. Either him or Someone that knows him keeps making threads here.

youtube.com/watch?v=fTP7ShheUlk

Listen to that if you don't believe me.

He's an unknown soundcloud rapper.

I'm like bitch, "who is your mans?"
Can't keep my dick in my pants
My bitch don't love me no more
She kick me out I'm like vro

gotcha, i've seen some events for ski mask but never checked him out yet either

pretty funny how broward is blowin up. like xxx is from pompano? that is definitely not where im expecting rappers to come from

someone print this so if he actually kills himself we can say we predicted it.

pretty sure he's from pompano, but im not 100%. im in pbc so i only heard about him from a couple people once or twice and listened to him for the first time when he got arrested

this cornball needs a psych nurse not a music career

Some of his best songs...
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2e8ttcGM1A
youtube.com/watch?v=ymSgls0Ce24
youtube.com/watch?v=2FsnVCLYcrM

He's a screamo-rap artist out of FL and he's really good at what he does. He's pretty crazy and beat his girlfriend up a broke her eye and got sent to jail. He's gonna get released in a week allegedly.

youtube.com/watch?v=TKKWWOCkBgc
youtube.com/watch?v=MwhJ77_Sy4g

>70k views
>unknown

put YuNg BrAtZ on that list too.

he makes underage rich white kids comfortable because he sounds like the awful screamo pop punk emo people they grew up on, but doesn't look like one of them

That isn't shit.

>rides

Is this the new whips/bumps/slaps

Back to the coal mine, faggot.

Oh wait...

went to school with this nigga, was livin more like in north lauderdale, coconut creek area but I agree with the guy above it's pathetic niggas like him gettin arrested so much. he doesn't come from some dead broke drug area or whatever, no excuse for that shit, especially when you got a pretty decent music opportunity

keep bumping the thread guy.

he has several million plays on soundcloud
not that's indicative of something good but he definitely has influence

bitch that shit not new

This guy has 350,000 views

youtube.com/watch?v=iaBdF2GC9mI

What is your point

I knew he was a fucking rich pussy nigga

ima pull up with extendo dicks like Famous Dex in this bitch OH MAN GODDAMN

Why are people from south florida so unbearable?

what the fuck is up with every single new song using those shitty clicky drums? everyone uses them and it's the most boring thing possible.

sorry, was too busy bumpin to notice

Go check out his Soundcloud and you'll see the consistency of his plays, not to mention his fanbase are all autistic anime editors and spam the fuck out of all his songs the second there is a new drop.

nah he wasn't rich by no means, broward's pretty segregated so the poor areas and rich areas can be right nearby and never mix. but he def didn't come from some violent fucked up area like some of the fucked up places in dade that niggas like denzel curry come from

>his Soundcloud
I rest my case

His peak is soundcloud rapper

>His peak is soundcloud rapper

He hasn't put out a single music video, so to accumulate damn near 40+ million soundcloud plays just through word of mouth is incredible.

niggers did u even see what I replied to

are you evilson on ktt

t. whitie

ha nah, i only go on ktt when theres a kanye release comin to join the hype

I think he got talked out of it
He's supposed to be a freshman this year senpai that's not a nobel prize but it's not nothing

you see the no jumper interview he did? did he actually beat that kid up and was he actually like a quiet but hard kid?

>His peak is soundcloud rapper

not a huge xxx fan but why is this a bad thing? its probably the best medium for free streaming & the largest medium for rap right now

i wonder if Sup Forums would have dismissed music videos with large amounts of views on youtube in 06 as "they're just youtube (genre) bro"

I hope he's okay even if he's a piece of shit and I don't like his music.

stop acting like u arent mad

he's a very dramatic person. he's said this before. he has a history of pretending suicide.

good, fuck off

better question- did he really beat that pregnant bitch

even better question- why do black kids have such shit metal/post-harcore taste? At least Ski Mask Da Slump God (his friend, for anyone else who doesn't know this sub-subgenre) has a vocal influence from SOAD and samples chunky ass thrash riffs/guilty pleasure nu metal. X's songs either sound like a bad deathgrips tribute band, reaaalllly unbearable rnb in the vein of kid cudi, or Bones tracks that never made a mixtape.

haven't check out that interview, but yeah that's a good description of him, but I didn't like actually hang out with him or nothing he's a year younger than me

ay, this is a funny point. I'm the guy posting whose from this same area with these guys ( etc) and I'm a black guy who mostly listens to punk, metal etc. I don't know if its a regional thing, I wouldn't think so, but it wasn't that weird for black kids to like metal and punk. You're right though it was more of a pop-metal sense like SOAD than like some black metal cassettes type taste. You got to realize though that most metal/hardcore/punk that high schoolers listen to is really shit.

Good, he's a piece of shit

because black kids typically dont grow up listening to anything but hip hop these days, so they try to emulate the most generic version of another genre within hip hop to seem special. thats why a shit ton of soundcloud rappers are tagging their music as "alternative rock" (X, ski, lil peep, even lil yachty)

Thats true. I'm being pretty racist but in my overwhelming personal experience friends of mine or guys I work with usually listen to modern Warped Tour mainstays, or ADTR style post hardcore. Florida has to have the most interesting rap scene going right now though, must be like 10 different sub genres of rap and trap existing in one state currently. And half of it has direct roots in metal. What in your personal opinion fosters this kind of crossover? Its unheard of at this level in nyc or dc

he was set up bro

she scammed his fans with a fake gofund me and lied about being pregnant

who knows really. it's not like theres a ton of concerts from all genres with thriving scenes down here. like i go to NYC and you can hop from decent punk to hip hop to warehouse techno shows in the same night within 20 miles of each other. down here is mostly just people downloading shit on the internet and trying something new. also keep in mind though that a lot of beatmakers down here (as most places probably) are white/hispanic kids so it's not like it's only these black kids making this music

damn, you're not on ktt? Swear to god I interacted with someone living your life in the last 2 years

>5' 6"
>120 pounds

sure, I guess she just beat herself up..
whether she was pregnant or not, he probably still beat her

dude she's legit crazy
don't rule shit out
she pretended to be possesed and caused an exocrism

>posts literal suicide note online
>Sup Forums finds out and posts about it
>OMG Sup Forums PREDICTED IT PRESS F HOLY KEK

Sounds like you're just speculating on hearasay

is it possible his twitter got hacked? anybody can fake a post like that...

she literally did a tweet story about when she acted possessed

search it up
i saw it with my own eyes

jeez, i guess nu-males really will listen to any black musician these days no matter how shit their music is these days

>beats his women

no idea who this guy is but he's alright in my book

rip nigga

>hearasay

heresy? hearsay?

no he's saying

hearasay? you-a hear-a say sumn to-a me you fuckin GABAGOOL ey im jus kiddin ova heuyuh

OH!

MORE LIFE, THE PLAYLIST
COMING SOON
genius.com/Drake-more-life-tracklist-cover-art-lyrics

ALREADY SOLD 1 MILLION FIRST WEEK WITHOUT EVEN COMING OUT
ALBUM OF THE CENTURY

genius.com/Drake-more-life-tracklist-cover-art-lyrics

MORE LIFE, MORE TUNES
SO SOON

on 2/22/16, he tweeted stating "but if i am arrested at any point in time for a crime I did not commit, I did not kill myself"

Damn that shit deep

too bad
that literally makes no sense

unsubstantiated. never got confirmed

what a sociopath

"just know it was a lying shrill whore that got me arrested for battery. And, failing that, a corrupt criminal justice system that, uh, made me take a bunch of klonopin in this dude's bathroom."

it's crazy that he admitted to armed robbery and beating that faggot in prison but dudes really trying to say he didn't put his hands onna woman

the point is there's nothing wrong with discipline

rap game ian curtis?