Hey Sup Forums I need advice

Hey Sup Forums I need advice.

Let me start with the story

>be me 18
> go to jc back home
>gf of 2.5 years goes to uni not too far away but far enough to where I can only see her like 1-2 a week.
>gf 8.5/10
>gf goes to 3 parties this weekend day after day.
> I don't like when she parties she knows this but I can't control her
> we fights before she goes out
> guy at party we will call him nignog
> gf takes two shots and is slightly buzzed
> nignog tries to take advantage.
> gf goes to bed at party and tries to sleep. In bed at party.
> nignog jumps in bed with gf
> over the course of an hour or two nig nog is trying to grope gf/kiss her neck etc.
> gf weakly tries fighting him off
> eventually she gets up and leaves
> she comes back and nignog is not there
> she sleeps and wakes up next to nignog backs facing.
> gf leaves place in the morning
> I see her next day she tells me what happens.
> she's crying says she feels like she cheated.
>

No technically it's not cheating but she could've done more to stop him. what would you want your gf to do in that situation? Should I leave her or should I stay? Leave? I need your help because I'm not sure.

Bump

Bump1

>Black Guy trying to fuck gf
>Gf says no and takes actions to avoid black guy
>Is she cheating?

Drink Bleach.

Well she didn't cheat on you. I wouldn't leave someone over something so petty

Why else would she be getting drunk and going to parties? She clearly lied and even if she wasnt she was looking for some dick closer to her than you are.

the real cheater is you whom instead of confronting nignog and kicking his ass for stealing your gf,you are shitposting on Sup Forums

find nig nog and kick his ass he either fucked or raped your girl, don't blame her she tried to avoid him and even took action to do so

she took the dick faggot, that's the gayest cover story ever, so when you find out she has all bases cover, trust me it happened.. you're a loser bro

Hahaha dude you believe that shit?

She's seeing how much of an idiot you are.

They fucked. She's taking measures in case you find out somehow, you know someone at the party and they tell you, etc.

Don't be a cucked moron. Tell her you're not stupid and dump her.

>take that bitch to flavortown for being loyal
>lynch nigger for being an affront to the Triple D
>???
>profit

It wasn't whether or not she cheated. She did not have sex with him there were other people there. It's that she should've done more to stop him and didn't. As i said she was pushing him off but she let it go on for a while before she got up and left.

>GET JEWELERS DRILL
>FIND LIGHTBULB
>CAREFULLY DRILL A HOLE IN BULB
>FILL LIGHTBULB WITH PETROL
>CLOSE IT WITH WAX
>MAKE FEW LIGHTBULB BOMBS
>FIND NIGNNOGS HOUSE
>WAIT FOR HIM TO LEAVE
>BREAK IN
>REPLACE LIGHTBULBS IN SMALL ROOMS
>GET ON THE FLOOR
>DO THE DINASAUR

Stomp that niggers ass..as far as she goes I think it's completely up to you

Beating nignogs ass is my next move if I stay with her.

Curb stomp him..live stream it

Tell her to tell you the whole story.

It's your choice, if she's a keeper then keep her I guess, only if you can overlook the fact that she's lying to you.

It depends on how much you like her. Does she care about you? I mean she at least told you. But just know that she's lying.

Why is she saying she "feels" like she cheated? Because she did.

You have my 100% guarantee that she's not telling you the whole story, or your money back.

you're an idiot, she had sex with him, and is worried the other people will talk and it will get back to you that she slept with a Niggar.

She's giving you some bs piss poor cover story to make sure when it gets back to you, you really think nothing happened and already knew she slept with niggar, but she did nothing.

Grow the fuck up, you're getting Cuck'd by your whore GF, now go and fuck some other girl, make sure not to wash your Dick, and get a Blowjob from your GF - then after you come on her face, ask her how... said girl you fucked earlier in the day.... pussy tasted.

You're Welcome user

Option 2 if she cheated on me

idk i do weird shit when im drinking, but dont let it be her excuse. Just say dont do it again. One chance should always be given. everybody gets one. Gotta give people a chance to learn from their mistakes. if she doesnt then be mad.