Anyone here into coins?

Anyone here into coins?
If so, can you tell its worth?

Other urls found in this thread:

silveragecoins.com/mobile/en/details.php?item=399
allcoinvalues.com/new-zealand-coins-and-notes/1933-new-zealand-half-crown-value.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best I can do is tree fiddy

This particular one, about $15 US

Nothing more?

Not OP, but curious as to how you determined this user. Please share.

Unfortunately no. Hang on, I'll post you a link

$15 is pushing it. I'd say more like $4

silveragecoins.com/mobile/en/details.php?item=399

If OP polished it up it might be considered extremely fine, (EF) at best.

Otherwise as is it is Very Fine (VF) and is only worth about $8

allcoinvalues.com/new-zealand-coins-and-notes/1933-new-zealand-half-crown-value.html

you are around fine and very fine for quality.

Very Fine (VF) - Light to medium wear. All major features are sharp.

VF coins come in VF-20, VF-25, VF-30 and occasionally VF-35. The key word here is major. Minor features such as some of the finer hair detail, feathers, etc. will be worn. Take a roll of quarters from the bank. Most of the coins from 1976-1983 or so will likely grade VF. Personally, I specialize in VF coins because they show most of the detail of the coin and are a fraction of the cost of higher grade coins. While they show honest wear, they are still very attractive and detailed. Note that silver and copper coins wear faster than clad coins, so VF probably represents between 1-3 years of use.

Fine (F) - Moderate to heavy even wear. Entire design clear and bold.

Fine is labelled F-12 in the Sheldon scale. Your average 1965 quarter from circulation is Fine. A lot of the details are gone, but you can still see a good deal of the design.

so, yeah, about 10 to 16 dollars.

Never polish a coin

I'd recommend NOT polishing it. More often than not, this devalues the coin.

I just collect the ones i find with my metal detector
Thus far mostly coins from trajan, constantin and a few others

I also want to point out that I got trips and dubs

I polish every coin I get. I never receive notes as change. I ask for it in coins. I'll go home and polish them

That's New Zealand? You're sure it's not UK?

it's worth 1 shekel

They're trolling you OP, what you want to do is use an abrasive polish compound you can make at home by mixing windex to Clorox powder. This makes an excellent polish for silver and smells great too!

GTFO, where are you from?

I once bought a coin from some second hand shop in england for 2₤. Later i found out it was silver and worth about 50€

I know the half Crown is made of silver

austria
Panonian part of it so plenty of romans were around
Sadly none from my fav emperor thus far

ebay retards. just search completed listings

No its some birthday coin for elizabeth ii

That's really cool. My prize coin is a denarius from Vespasians rule. I like to think that the silver was taken from the Temple Mount when he sacked it as prefect of Judea

nice
I would kill for a nice aurreus or denari from diocletian
His cabbage autism was based as fuck

Shame metal detectors are illegal here so i can't do it very often

Mines older

It's a pissing contest now lol.
This is 1918 a german 10 Stadt Duren.

This is a bit worn but it's 1898.
I have a 1861 penny but I can't get a good pic.

coins are kinda like comic books. Most of them aren't worth much at all but the few high ones are worth a lot. Also, everything is about grade. Even some of the most expensive comic books in the market are not worth much at all unless it is in extremely good condition. Even small things you would over look can raise or drop coin and comic book value.

Being a Britfag, next to nothing. You would be lucky to get £1 for it unless it is in mint condition.

You might be able to get more in the US as less are available, but there are millions in circulation.

Irish money is worth buttons, they have no history.